Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah Current Events 1, Jan 2012 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basmah looks more than 4 month pregnant in photos and tired, and wearing very baggy clothes. Hamzah's popularity has taken a real nosedive after this marriage and he keeps imposing her. he is very self centred as if everything is fine in Jordan. some one needs to tell him she is no Rania, Rym,Sarah or Fahdah or Dina or even his former wife and to stop promoting himself and his unsuitable wife this way. this is more important than asking for help about her veil.

To tell the truth, I am surprised to read negative opinions about the couple. It is nice to see Princess Basmah making public appearances. However, her outfits are not well-chosen.

To tell the truth, I am surprised to read negative opinions about the couple.

Agree with you. I feel sorry for her, how negative are some posters with her, i really can't understand! OK she might not be the ideal, but she seems maaking efforts.

Agree with you. I feel sorry for her, how negative are some posters with her, i really can't understand! OK she might not be the ideal, but she seems maaking efforts.

i agree. she is doing her best, considering her condition. so many people are so unkind. what matters is Phamzah's 'ideal'. and btw, this website will explode early winter... :whistling:

Basmah is one in the azure blouse, isn't she? It's a nice colour.
And to me she doesn't look pregnant; just an ample blouse.

It's good to see her again,
;) her scarf wrapping style has improved I believe,

i agree. she is doing her best, considering her condition. so many people are so unkind. what matters is Phamzah's 'ideal'. and btw, this website will explode early winter... :whistling:

:whistling: you got it right girl

wow, i heard or thought prince hamzah was a nice guy who was a good person. when i read the post here it seems like he may not be as nice as i once thought. why do people consider him so self-centered? i thought he was suppose to be this kind gentle guy. also, i thought he was well liked in his country?

also, does prince hamzah work? or does he live outside of jordan?

Last edited by a moderator:
right She Looks So Pale & Sick , But I Think her Outfit Not Bad , Looks good on her , and agree with you LipGloss about her scarf wrapping style has improved indeed .

wow, i heard or thought prince hamzah was a nice guy who was a good person. when i read the post here it seems like he may not be as nice as i once thought. why do people consider him so self-centered? i thought he was suppose to be this kind gentle guy. also, i thought he was well liked in his country?

Oooh Please Dear , Don’t Change your Idea Or View about Prince Hamzah , He’s Truly gentleman and good person , and about me I’m Not see he’s self-centered !!! , Many Things Need to Say and Explain to you why The People Thought That , But Has been Mentioned Many Times and Mediators Deleted Them So No Need We Mention it again , But No One sure , Just Expectations Not any More , Believe me he’s a good Person and All Jordanian Love him :flowers: and Yes He Live in Amman,Jordan

Last edited:
what do you mean no more expectations?

what do you mean no more expectations?

I meant Just Expectation , No One Sure about What They Said about Prince Hamzah , I Believe That he’s a Very good Person , I Think The People Became Very Harsh about Hamzah & Basmah :flowers:

thank you for explaining. do you think that Prince Hamzah is asking Princess Basmah to wear the veil? His first wife didn't wear the veil? What do you think?

sheikah deena, thank you for all of the information you've provided. i found it very helpful and interesting. i wonder if anyone on this forum have ever meet him? thank you for all of your insight.

thank you for the pictures. very nice. he doesn't smile in the pictures i've seen of him that are of recent events. he looks good anyways.

sheikah deena, thank you for all of the information you've provided. i found it very helpful and interesting. i wonder if anyone on this forum have ever meet him? thank you for all of your insight.

thank you for the pictures. very nice. he doesn't smile in the pictures i've seen of him that are of recent events. he looks good anyways.

You are Welcome in any Time Dear , I Meet him Once in Chairty Party Before few years , He’s Really a Humble Prince . :flowers:

why are they unkind? no body call her bad names like ugly or stupid they only say what is true about her and the marriage but because it is fact they prove she is not suitable at all. I don't agree just because she is now a princess we have to make nice comments about her. why? Prince Hamzah had an ideal when he married princess Noor and also when he was marrying before Basmah. and they are not what Basmah is. also Stella if you are her friend why you keep starting gossip like this website will not stay? are you trying to say the JRF won't stay? I think this is mean of you.

why are they unkind? no body call her bad names like ugly or stupid they only say what is true about her and the marriage but because it is fact they prove she is not suitable at all. I don't agree just because she is now a princess we have to make nice comments about her. why? Prince Hamzah had an ideal when he married princess Noor and also when he was marrying before Basmah. and they are not what Basmah is. .

People are unkind because without knowing her at all, just because of 2 bad pictures and a wrong way to wear the veil, they condamned her.
This girl has been raised with completely different mentality, and it is normal to make mistakes. I do not know if Queen Noor, raised in USA, when she arrived in Jordan, did everything without mistake!!!
We should give her a chance, to proove if she is suitable or non suitable, but I do not like this constant criticism.
Of course a Forum is made to express opinions, but I have the impression that posters with negative opinions can really not prove their critics.
People say that she wears wrong the veil!! Ok, might be so. But why people do not appreciate that, despite being raised in a completely different world, she tries to be respectfull? Ok she does it wrong, but THIS is not her fault, this is fault of her entourage to no cerrecting her!!
You say that Pcs Hamzah had an ideal when he married Noor, but this marriage did not work! it means that he had to change his ideal.
Personnally I think that before to condamn her we have to give her time to show who she really is!!

why are they unkind? no body call her bad names like ugly or stupid they only say what is true about her and the marriage but because it is fact they prove she is not suitable at all. I don't agree just because she is now a princess we have to make nice comments about her. why? Prince Hamzah had an ideal when he married princess Noor and also when he was marrying before Basmah. and they are not what Basmah is. also Stella if you are her friend why you keep starting gossip like this website will not stay? are you trying to say the JRF won't stay? I think this is mean of you.

i did not say that the website won't stay. the meaning is that it will become very, very active.

I know, if you have noticed that whenever he is not with basma you can see that he smiles from his heart but whenever basma is around him his smile is kind of fake or you can feel that he is compelled to smile because he is in a public event. But you know it is hard for him to hide his feelings, so it is obvious that he is not happy whatsoever with her. :) ;)

IMO il a l'air très heureux ici: Photo from Getty Images

we have collection of how many photos since they marry how many months ago? your arguments are fallacy. ANY photo that has been taken of them is 'in a public event'. the press like to publish unkind, unsmiling photos to stirr up the gossip. surely you know that??

IMO il a l'air très heureux ici: Photo from Getty Images

we have collection of how many photos since they marry how many months ago? your arguments are fallacy. ANY photo that has been taken of them is 'in a public event'. the press like to publish unkind, unsmiling photos to stirr up the gossip. surely you know that??

Nice Pics , I Think P Basmah Taller Than Prince Hamzah :flowers:

People are unkind because without knowing her at all, just because of 2 bad pictures and a wrong way to wear the veil, they condamned her.
This girl has been raised with completely different mentality, and it is normal to make mistakes. I do not know if Queen Noor, raised in USA, when she arrived in Jordan, did everything without mistake!!!
We should give her a chance, to proove if she is suitable or non suitable, but I do not like this constant criticism.
Of course a Forum is made to express opinions, but I have the impression that posters with negative opinions can really not prove their critics.
People say that she wears wrong the veil!! Ok, might be so. But why people do not appreciate that, despite being raised in a completely different world, she tries to be respectfull? Ok she does it wrong, but THIS is not her fault, this is fault of her entourage to no cerrecting her!!
You say that Pcs Hamzah had an ideal when he married Noor, but this marriage did not work! it means that he had to change his ideal.
Personnally I think that before to condamn her we have to give her time to show who she really is!!

I totally agree with you... I think we all should give her a chance... I think she is probably just trying to be respectful with the veil. It's not her fault if no ones tells her how to wear it properly... Anyway, there's something I do not understand... All the Jordanian princesses and also the Queen show their necks, their ears, their hairs, their shoulders, their arms and no one says anything and this poor girl tries to wear a veil (in my opinion just to be respectful) and she gets this kind of terrible critics because she shows the ears!!!!! For me it's obvious there's something more against her, otherwise I do not understand anything...

I know, if you have noticed that whenever he is not with basma you can see that he smiles from his heart but whenever basma is around him his smile is kind of fake or you can feel that he is compelled to smile because he is in a public event. But you know it is hard for him to hide his feelings, so it is obvious that he is not happy whatsoever with her. :) ;)

I do not think that... We've also seen pictures of Hamzah with her smiling and happy... And anyway, Hamzah has never been extremely expressive while smiling at pictures, with or without her... You say he is not shy but sometimes he looks a little bit too serious and I would say even restrained... And you know he's my favourite with no doubt!

I Think P Basmah Taller Than Prince Hamzah :flowers:
Princess Basmah and Prince Hamzah are in the same height and Prince Hamzah is not very short like people say ; as a Man you can say he's little short but count in men with medium height. :)

Princess Basmah and Prince Hamzah are in the same height and Prince Hamzah is not very short like people say ; as a Man you can say he's little short but count in men with medium height. :)

Yes right I Mentioned Many Times here in TRF Prince Hamzah Not Very Short But every Body Disagree with me and Not Believe ;) , Thank you for The Note about The Couple in same Hight :flowers:

Sigh.

Please note that this thread is now reopened after a thread clean up.

Here's the deal folks:

• Positive and negative opinions regarding Hazmah and Basmah's Current Events are welcome as long as the comments abide by TRF rules. If you need to review the TRF rules, you may do so here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=rules .
  • Let's not confuse opinions with reported facts. If you state something regarding Hazmah's feelings toward his wife, her family, her education, etc you will need to provide sources to support your "opinions."
  • Basmah bashing will NOT be tolerated in ANY fashion. Those posts will be deleted without notice.
Any questions and/or concerns should be directed towards members of the Jordan moderation team via Private Message.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

A picture is a split second in time and can mean nothing w/o looking at the whole situation. I recall a European crown princess posing with one of her children in what looked like an amazingly loving pose, and when I looked at the video taken at the event the hug was so short and not affectionate, that I realized that you really can't make conclusions from a picture...
Regarding the Hijab, being an orthodox Jewess myself, I admit the way she covers here hair is similar to the way Jewish woman from Arab/Middle eastern countries do, just a comment, no negativity...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom