Prince Carl Philip of Sweden and Sofia Hellqvist: June 13, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Victoria's dress is very nice and suits to a summer wedding. But the big disappointment for me is that she is wearing the Connaught Tiara. That tiara hasn't looked good on anyone after princess Sibylla died. I don't like it at all because it is so girly, and because it is so girly, it doesn't suit at all to a strong woman like Victoria.

Jan-Åke Hansson is Carl Philip's bestman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Maxima looks great! Queen Sonja should of picked a different dress! That yellow...

LaRae

Victoria looks beautiful. Maxima is my favourite though. She looks so elegant. And like a modern queen should IMO.

Not sure what's up with Silvia's penchant for shiny 80's prom dress fabrics but I don't care for that look at all.

Nope, Carl didn't shave!! LOL!!!

Princess Leonore was already fidgety on the red carpet! I hope for Madeleine and Chris' sake she behaves during the service. Hopefully they have a nanny waiting in the wings just in case.

Madeline looks so nice...but I like the dress from last night better.

I haven't seen anyone look nicer than Queen Mary and Princess Tatiana yet. So far they are my top 2 pics.

LaRae

Is Mr Hannson a friend of him?

Yes, they got to know each other at the Lundsberg Upper Secondary School. He is one of Carl Philip's oldest and closest friends.

Mary is stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Its live on Euronews now,lots of clanging bells!

Leonore looks unruly. I'm not sure it was a good idea to bring her along.

Right now on front row, with all Queens, for so far it is Queen Máxima who wins the "glittering department" with her diadem, collier, earrings, broches and bracelets. What a stunning sight.

Well he look smashing doesn't he?

LaRae

Prince Daniel is a wonderful uncle to Princess Leonore!

Uncle Daniel comes to help... he soothens his niece the little Princess... ;-)

Hahahaha Daniel taking control of the situation!

The flower girls are beautiful! Carl Philip is emotional!

Beautiful dress, beautiful flower girls.

Last edited:
Beautiful bride and beautiful entry music!!! LOVE IT She nailed it! I'm so happy and proud!!!

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom