Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family: Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank´s Jordan. Jalilah is very beautiful girl.

Habeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeby, He is Adorable, he's sooo much like his daddy!!
AWWW Mashallah! thanks Jordan ur the best :)

wowowowowow

he has his dad hair nose face and lips, he is so much like Ali, he is so adorable, very cute baby. :wub::wub:

jalilah is so beautiful she is so much like Queen Alia. :wub:

Prince Abdullah is amazing baby and Princess Jalilah is very beautiful.

Princess Jalilah is a really beautiful girl.

i just dont like princess reem ,why would prince ali marry a woman whose 6 years older
he desearves butter....

i just dont like princess reem ,why would prince ali marry a woman whose 6 years older
he desearves butter....

where is the problem if a woman is older than her husband?We are not still in the middle ages :lol:
I don't like to see people judging others according to their age,nationality and other silly details.
Personnally,if Princess Reem's age wasn't made public I would have never noticed that she is older than Prince Ali.I don't understand some people accepting an old man marrying a young lady and not the contrary.Just notice that Reem is far from being old.
The answer to your question is that may be Prince Ali was intelligent enough to see big qualities in his wife :whistling:. After all she was a succeful journalist before her marriage and she did achieve a carrier by her own means.Who are we to decide that he deserves better and that she deserves less.And may be she desseves better ,who knows :cool:

where is the problem if a woman is older than her husband?We are not still in the middle ages :lol:
I don't like to see people judging others according to their age,nationality and other silly details.
Personnally,if Princess Reem's age wasn't made public I would have never noticed that she is older than Prince Ali.I don't understand some people accepting an old man marrying a young lady and not the contrary.Just notice that Reem is far from being old.
The answer to your question is that may be Prince Ali was intelligent enough to see big qualities in his wife :whistling:. After all she was a succeful journalist before her marriage and she did achieve a carrier by her own means.Who are we to decide that he deserves better and that she deserves less.And may be she desseves better ,who knows :cool:

If I may add, King Hussein's first wife (Queen Dina) was older than him and for the muslims, it's not a problem as Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) first wife Khadija was also older than him and this family descends from him.

Thank you assia, there is no better example than prophet Mohamed (PBUH)

Princess Rym has always been light handed with the make up even when she was a journalist on TV. She is very natural looking, and I think she is quite pretty. Although, I will agree that she needs to brush her hair a little in the photos.

I don't think she is too much into fashion and I always feel there is a gentle quality about Rym. Perhaps that is what attracted Ali, plus there is a similarity with Queen Alia in that Rym is a diplomat's daughter.

I don't think she is too much into fashion and I always feel there is a gentle quality about Rym. Perhaps that is what attracted Ali, plus there is a similarity with Queen Alia in that Rym is a diplomat's daughter.

i never noticed that :rolleyes: what i heard that prince Ali dose't like to speak about his mother unlike haya.

the only thing I don't like is the make-up, except this point I found her really nice, her hairdo suits her, she lost some weight and she is better like this, and she has a very elegant bearing

princess jalilah is very cute, I like her face and her eyes's color is beautiful, the little prince seems to have the same hairs than her mom, black and fine, I like this kind of hairs:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom