Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 1: October 2004-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/22/27710900.htm

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, the Regent, on Thursday sent a cable to Henrique Pereira Rosa, the President of the State Council of the Republic of Guinea, congratulating him in his name and on behalf of the Jordanian people and government on the occasion oh his country's National Day.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/22/27716200.htm

;)
Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid arrived Amman in a private visit , PAli to receive him at the airport
so Sheikh Mohammad came to congratulate PA that’s great PHaya must be with him , i hope to have some picture of the visit:)

here is the news in English

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/22/27717400.htm

Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashed Al Maktoom Arrives in Amman
Amman, Sep. 22(Petra)-- Crown Prince of Dubai, Defense Minister of the UAE Sheikh Muhammad bin Rashed Al Maktoom arrived in Amman on Thursday on a one- day private visit. Upon arrival, Sheikh Al Maktoom was received by HRH Prince Ali bin Al Hussein, the Regent. //Petra// 221652 Local SEP 2005 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see any resemblance to Alia and Ali. In fact, for awhile, I was trying to figure out who Ali looked like until someone posted an old photo of KH when he was younger, and it was just like looking at Ali. It's amazing at the transformation his face took.

princess reem ali patronizes ceremony

:p :p She is nice

Attachments

• 2187I.jpg
    2187I.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 348
suria said:

She gained a lot of wieght,I am amazed she's out patronizing events 10 days after giving birth,wow!
I thought women must stay with their newly born babies at least the first 3 weeks?

Anyway , It looks like it's true what some ppl in the thread said,that they don;'t want baby jalilah to be in the public eye. this is nice.

suria said:

it was a curcasian event...
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/29/2189I.htm

She should be resting. At least two weeks would be great. But I guess she's still got that journalist spirit in her of getting to work already.

lil Monkey said:
She gained a lot of wieght,I am amazed she's out patronizing events 10 days after giving birth,wow!
I thought women must stay with their newly born babies at least the first 3 weeks?

Anyway , It looks like it's true what some ppl in the thread said,that they don;'t want baby jalilah to be in the public eye. this is nice.

women are ment to stay 40 days resting, they are ment to stay away from anywhere cold and just relax. in the old days they were not suppose to get out of bed just rest and feed their baby. all food is bought to them, they use to say that for 40days a women's body is 'nafisa' or something like that which means her body is open and she is prone to any infection

LMAO confused?? i am

lil Monkey said:
I was shocked to see her working it really too early , and i agree with you she gained a lot of weight , i didn't like her hair too ,
and this mean that we will not see Jalilah soon
Basmita said:
women are ment to stay 40 days resting, they are ment to stay away from anywhere cold and just relax. in the old days they were not suppose to get out of bed just rest and feed their baby. all food is bought to them, they use to say that for 40days a women's body is 'nafisa' or something like that which means her body is open and she is prone to any infection
LMAO confused?? i am
i totally agree with you, i don't know why she is working right a way , she needs to be resting now , maybe she get bored from setting at home all that time , and she felt free to get out and work

ok here we go :) :)
as i told you she got tired from setting at home
Rym patronized the final women cup for football yesterday
Jordanian women team won the cup when they beated Irani team 2/1
From Alghad and Alrai newspaper

Attachments

• AESW.JPG
    AESW.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 241
  • AESWA.JPG
    AESWA.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 284
She's wearing her hair longer...I like it. Unfortunately, not every woman is so fortunate to be able to drop baby fat in a matter of weeks. I'm sure she will eventually lose it.

sommone said:
She's wearing her hair longer...I like it. Unfortunately, not every woman is so fortunate to be able to drop baby fat in a matter of weeks. I'm sure she will eventually lose it.
i saw the whole thing , she gained a lot of weight , i hope that she will lose it very soon , she seemed nice and happy :)
i think PA is not working with KA as a body guard anymore , in last picture we saw him standing too far from KA and wasn't acting as a guard , if this is true we will not be able to see his as usual this is too bad :(

Have Ali and Rym ever given an interview about their lives together, their work or their lives before their marriage?

maryshawn said:
Have Ali and Rym ever given an interview about their lives together, their work or their lives before their marriage?

That's a good question MS. I haven't personally read or heard about them giving any interviews. As you can see, they seem to be very low profile, and really who could blame them. It would be nice though to have them do an interview like this, and include pictures.:)

maryshawn said:

no i don't think so , but this would be great :) ;)

The prime minister Dr.Adnan Badran commend PA's leadership to the Jordanian football federation.

http://alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=59259

PA to confirm that all Jordanian stand with Al Faisali in his Asian mission against Alnjamah

and accept the resignation of five members of the federation
image.php

http://alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=59054

Attachments

• 2891I.jpg
    2891I.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 2887I.jpg
    2887I.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 2889I.jpg
    2889I.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 2899I.jpg
    2899I.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 183
  • post-8-1132528270.jpg
    post-8-1132528270.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 209
  • post-8-1132528440.jpg
    post-8-1132528440.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 195
  • post-8-1132528476.jpg
    post-8-1132528476.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC_0088_7.jpg
    DSC_0088_7.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC_0037_18.jpg
    DSC_0037_18.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 197
Jaradat Meets Yemeni Parliament Speaker</STRONG>
Pet0443 4 0080 Jaradat Meets Yemeni Parliament Speaker Sanaa, Nov. 22 (Petra)-- Jordanian Ambassador in Sanaa Ahmad Ali Jaradat on Tuesday met with Yemeni Parliament Speaker Abdullah Ben Hussein Al Ahmar. During the meeting, the two men outlined the bilateral relations and ways of enhancing them, especially in the parliamentary domain. //Petra// 221426 Local NOV 2005
:D :eek:

Attachments

• 2983I.jpg
    2983I.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 2981I.jpg
    2981I.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 202
I just got to listen to his speech! And it was very very very very good!
He was just amazing mashallah,very confident...
I even recorded it on my phone,actually a part of it,he sounded great...

Did u watch it Suria? ;)

HRH Prince Ali Meets Chief of Mauritanian Military Council
Mekka Mokarama/Dec.7(Petra)-- HRH prince Ali Bin Al Hussein on Wednesday met with Chief of Mauritanian Military Council A'l Wild Mohammad Fal on the sideline of OIC Extraordinary Summit in Mekka. Bilateral relations and means of cementing them in various domains as well as issues on agenda of OIC Extraordinary Summit have been the subject of the meeting between Prince Ali and Chief of Mauritanian Military Council. Wardat/Petra 072320 Local DEC 2005 

http://petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Dec/08/29312300.htm

Prince Ali Meets Leaders

His Royal Highness Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, the head of the Jordanian delegation to the Islamic Summit in Mecca, on Thursday met with a number of leaders who are taking part in the summit. Prince Ali met separately with Sudanese President Omar Al Bashir, President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf, Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmad Qurei and discussed with them means of enhancing relations between Jordan and their countries. Discussions also touched to a number of issues concerning strengthening the joint Islamic wo</STRONG>

I love the fact that members of the family perform Umrah and Hajj together. It was great to see King Abdullah and Queen Rania performing Umrah a few weeks ago with several members of the royal family and now we see Ali, Rym, Aisha and others doing the same.

btw sommone Umrah is the minor pilgrimage or the mini Hajj.

lil Monkey said:
Maybe it's Hashem's turn to go perform Omrah,heheh:p

was it umrah or hadsh he performed some weeks ago?

but it would mean new pictures :D

closesttoheaven said:
was it umrah or hadsh he performed some weeks ago?

but it would mean new pictures :D

He performed umrah then.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I love the fact that members of the family perform Umrah and Hajj together. It was great to see King Abdullah and Queen Rania performing Umrah a few weeks ago with several members of the royal family and now we see Ali, Rym, Aisha and others doing the same.

btw sommone Umrah is the minor pilgrimage or the mini Hajj.

Thanks Humera....Pardon my ignorance, but where do they go exactly for the pilgrimage?

sommone said:
Thanks Humera....Pardon my ignorance, but where do they go exactly for the pilgrimage?

in umrah they do it in Maca to be specific inside the holy mosque and they do it in one day , but in Haje it more complex and it is not just in the holy mosque or just for one day , and you can do Umrah in any time in the year but Haje just in specific days in year ( in fact the Haje will be the next month ) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom