Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family Current Events 1: October 2004-July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very very interesting

:wub:Prince Ali tasked with establishing crisis management centre

AMMAN (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah on Wednesday entrusted HRH Prince Ali with the establishment of the “National Centre for Security and Crisis Management”.
In a letter to the Prince, the King said the centre, which he described as a “national need”, should function within a national framework to coordinate and unify efforts and capabilities to confront and manage any form of crisis the Kingdom might face, in addition to undertaking necessary crisis planning.
Expressing confidence in Prince Ali, the Monarch described him as trustworthy and capable of handling the mission.
He added that the purpose of the new centre is to serve the Kingdom and protect its interests.
The King commended the Prince’s loyalty and dedication to the country in the letter, saying these traits were behind his decision to entrust him with implementing the plan.
The Monarch underlined the importance of addressing the issue of national security from a comprehensive perspective, with the participation of members of the Jordan Armed Forces, security departments and other concerned institutions.

http://www.jordanti mes.com/? news=5230

Last edited by a moderator:
Her Royal Highness Princess Rym Ali of Jordan, Co-Chairwoman of the Royal Film Commission, recently blessed SAE Amman with a visit to our new campus to tour the state of the art facility and view the students at work. Her Royal Highness Princess Rym was joined by H.E. Akel Biltaji, Senator and representatives of Jordan Media Institute:flowers:
SAE Amman -The world leaders in practical creative media education now in Amman&

Her Royal Highness Princess Rym Ali of Jordan, Co-Chairwoman of the Royal Film Commission, recently blessed SAE Amman with a visit to our new campus to tour the state of the art facility and view the students at work. Her Royal Highness Princess Rym was joined by H.E. Akel Biltaji, Senator and representatives of Jordan Media Institute:flowers:
SAE Amman -The world leaders in practical creative media education now in Amman&

thanks a bunch jordan, rym looks really cute and young in those pictures :wub:

I hardly recognize her:ohmy:,but something looks really different, not sure what is it..:neutral:

I don't like the hair of princess Rym.
It's will be sweets her if her hair is much longer.

She has changed a lot in recent times.
I prefered the former Rym.

yes she has changed. i think to me it's just her maternal self now, which is beautiful thing.

Her makeup is very fresh and pretty in the picture but her hairstyle is very matronly, like for lady 20 or 30 years older. She has such a face that an informal less structure hairstyle would be great.

poor prym. she has makeup - you dont like it. she has not makeup - you dont like it. what she have to do now you like it?? i think she look nice and very pretty face. better when she just merryed. and she is not that old. she will be only 37 or 38, you confuse berthyear may be. in one month you will say she will be 40 in this april :)
can i ask a question. phamzah thred- 7 part, phashim - 2 part, pali - 17 PART!! why? he merryed long time ago!! :))

Let's move on from the age issue.
Please remember this is a current events thread, if you'd like background information on Prince Ali and Princess Rym, please check the older threads or the mini-bio and General Questions threads.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

i think Rym starting to play major role in Jordanian media :rolleyes:

Possibly suria. I think it nice to see her have active role in her area of interest. Wish we would see other wifes do the same.

Princess Rym is very intelligent and had a real career before she get married to Prince Ali. It is good she use her talent and experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom