Prince Albert & his sisters

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyMacAlpine said:
Hey honey your sister posted that last year in http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/photo-retrospective-grimaldi-family-889-11.html page 11 I can't forget because there was a conversation as to what I thought of the photo's. In fact the one of Stephanie touching him was posted by her as well. Shame on you Sebastian for recycling. Hehe :D
LOL Me, I've forgotten that it had been Michelle that posted it first, so I thought: Why does Sebastian post it again although there had already been that long discussion about it last year?! :D

iceflower said:
LOL Me, I've forgotten that it had been Michelle that posted it first, so I thought: Why does Sebastian post it again although there had already been that long discussion about it last year?! :D

You have to forgive my little bros for sometimes beeing a little confused ... especially when it comes to talk about 'his sweet' Stephanie ;):rolleyes::D

michelle said:
You have to forgive my little bros for sometimes beeing a little confused ... especially when it comes to talk about 'his sweet' Stephanie ;):rolleyes::D
We forgive him they just aren't the best photo's to keep recalling. Meaning they can be taken wrong by ppl and again caused questions as to who the woman was Albert was hugging topless. To many puritans they look improper which we have also discussed of Alexandre nude at the beach. I expect to see them turn up in TRB Forum with some remark attached.

LadyMacAlpine said:
We forgive him they just aren't the best photo's to keep recalling. Meaning they can be taken wrong by ppl and again caused questions as to who the woman was Albert was hugging topless. To many puritans they look improper which we have also discussed of Alexandre nude at the beach. I expect to see them turn up in TRB Forum with some remark attached.

You might be right LadyMacAlpine ... the thing is just that my bros probably didn't remeber this pic was posted before and he didn't think it was harmful or anything, If the caption just said 'Albert hugging his younger sister' then the photo is perfectly alright to me. Why shouldn't he do so? If they were mistaken and this girl isn't Steph ... it's perfectly alright he hugs her anyway... Bu as you already said, there may be some people who misinterpret this pic ( although I don't know how one can see such wierd things in it) so ... we should leave it at that...

michelle said:
You might be right LadyMacAlpine ... the thing is just that my bros probably didn't remeber this pic was posted before and he didn't think it was harmful or anything, If the caption just said 'Albert hugging his younger sister' then the photo is perfectly alright to me. Why shouldn't he do so? If they were mistaken and this girl isn't Steph ... it's perfectly alright he hugs her anyway... Bu as you already said, there may be some people who misinterpret this pic ( although I don't know how one can see such wierd things in it) so ... we should leave it at that...
I was kidding with him when I made the post of recycling. I agree its okay for Albert to be hugging a woman topless its common on your side of the ocean to see topless woman on the beaches. I must admit something though I haven't figured out the difference between why they can on a public beach but not walk around topless in the stores, etc., or is it illegal off the beach area?

LadyMacAlpine said:
Lady Mac--You are so right! I looked and the photos are on TRB ! They are featured on a thread that shows PA in other photos with topless people...

teense said:
Lady Mac--You are so right! I looked and the photos are on TRB ! They are featured on a thread that shows PA in other photos with topless people...
I knew it would show up they always do. The person took it from here.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I was kidding with him when I made the post of recycling. I agree its okay for Albert to be hugging a woman topless its common on your side of the ocean to see topless woman on the beaches. I must admit something though I haven't figured out the difference between why they can on a public beach but not walk around topless in the stores, etc., or is it illegal off the beach area?

:D I don't know if it is illegal to show up topless in shops :D;):p ...

michelle said:
:D I don't know if it is illegal to show up topless in shops :D;):p ...
Well, I am pretty sure you'd end up with the police in MC because you have to be apropriatly dressed outside the beach area, but I know that in my home town you have to occassionally persuade the men to put some boxers on before they walk of the beach into the supermarket ;) :D

michelle said:
Of course I do :) You surely know that proverb with the little whelps..:D ;)

Albert and Steph giving each other the sign of peace:

qr0tqc.jpg
qr0v9i.jpg

.. and standing side by side:
qr0vvt.jpg

(TF1 screencap)

Albert and Steph

I know some of these pictures may also fit into other threads ... but they show so perfectly the specialness in Albert and Stephsnie's relationship:

21ka6p1.gif
21karuc.jpg

21kask9.jpg

21kauky.jpg

21kaut2.jpg
21kauza.jpg

(sipa)

I really like the pictures of Albert & Stephanie dancing. Those two pictures are cute.

michelle said:
I know some of these pictures may also fit into other threads ... but they show so perfectly the specialness in Albert and Stephsnie's relationship:
(sipa)

Oh they look so cute! Now there have been many pics of Stephanie and Albert posted (of course), but can anyone post more pics of Albert and Caro? I'd appreciate it, thank you.

Ani

Edit: In the last pic you see Ernst in the background...he has the Napoleon pose going on...:lol:!

The pics are so sweet, tbhrc. Thanks! I especially like the shots of the siblings looking into each other's eyes and being happy in the other's joy (Caro looking at Steph). :flowers:

Last edited:
monica17 said:
The pics are so sweet, tbhrc. Thanks! I especially like the shots of the siblings looking into each other's eyes and being happy in the other's joy (Caro looking at Steph). :flowers:

I agree totally. Doesn't Prince Albert look beaming? What a difference to the photos from last night!!

Donna said:
I agree totally. Doesn't Prince Albert look beaming? What a difference to the photos from last night!!
Absolutely. You can see it in their eyes, not just from their smiles. The whole bodylanguage shows naturally three people that care for each other.

michelle said:

(sipa)
Have you ever seen such relaxed and glowing face as Albert has on this pic with Steph?!
He looks very :rolleyes: handsome here in comparison with this week' pics where he is old, unattractive and under a strain.
I will believe that he is in love with Charlene (doubt :cool: ) or with someone else when I see the same radiating face expression. It cannot be played!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

Always they look so timeless and elegante, don't they!!! They always add a little sparkle to their outings when they are there.

:heartflower::easterbunny:

I think P. A lbert must find very difficult to be the only man between these women... it must be very difficult to be the only brother between two strongheaded, determinated, different ( and yet so similar ) and charming sisters. He must love them a lot, i'm sure, but in different ways. He feels, no doubt very protective towards Stephanie, and i'm sure he must feel tha she's much easier to love than Caroline. On the other hand, how to resist the demanding and perfeccionist older sister, always a tower of strenght? How not to look up to her, turn to her for protection in difficult times? Maybe he feels intimidated by her, and, at the same time secretly wishing to be like her. Ok! Just specutations... ;)

I agree with you, LAZULI. Albert is able to love them in different ways but with sincerity and deepness. They are good persons ,they overcame many difficul moments and they are the reigning family of Monaco. If they will be close their work will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom