Pope Benedict XVI visits Jordan: May 8-11, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What photos Godiva? All Petra pics are big.

Yes they are big but QRania can't be seen in some of them, the photo in the salon where Qrania and children sit on the left of Pope and King on the right, I can't see QRania. I mean the photos are too big and QRania is not seen.

VIDEOS:

First day:
Airport
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo
At Royal Court Offices
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo

Second Day, with Prince Ghazi at King Hussein´s mosque:
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo

Third Day: Bethania.
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo

Forth Day: King and Queen led a farewell ceremony to his Holiness the Pope
Princes Faisal, Ghazi, Rachid and Asem; and Princesses Alia bint Al Hussein, Sumaya and Sana.
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo

PHOTOS:

Pope Benedict XVI (L) delivers a speech as Jordan's King Abdallah II (R) looks on before boarding an airplane at Amman's airport heading to Tel Aviv on May 11, 2009. Pope Benedict XI renewed his appeal for religious tolerance between Christians and Muslim as he was leaving Jordan for Israel on the latest leg of his tour of the Holy Land
ANP Beeldbank
Petra:
ImageShack® - Gallery

Dear Salma, thanks a lot for these links... thanks for giving us the chance of watching them... they are really great !!!

VIDEOS:

First day:
Airport
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo
At Royal Court Offices
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo

Second Day, with Prince Ghazi at King Hussein´s mosque:
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo

Third Day: Bethania.
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo

Forth Day: King and Queen led a farewell ceremony to his Holiness the Pope
Princes Faisal, Ghazi, Rachid and Asem; and Princesses Alia bint Al Hussein, Sumaya and Sana.
Ktotv | Fiche vidéo

PHOTOS:

Pope Benedict XVI (L) delivers a speech as Jordan's King Abdallah II (R) looks on before boarding an airplane at Amman's airport heading to Tel Aviv on May 11, 2009. Pope Benedict XI renewed his appeal for religious tolerance between Christians and Muslim as he was leaving Jordan for Israel on the latest leg of his tour of the Holy Land
ANP Beeldbank
Petra:
ImageShack® - Gallery

Amazing videos and photos! Thanks a lot! The videos are amazing!

Thanks everybody for all the photos, videos and links.

It was wonderful to see the way the Jordanian Royal Family received the Pope with so much warmth and respect, it's nice to see that they really are dedicated to fostering good relations with other religions unlike other muslim RFs.

Queen Rania's pope worry

The wife of King Abdullah admitted she had visions of four-year-old Prince Hashem being naughty during their audience with Pope Benedict XVI - his first visit as pope to an Arab country - because of his relaxed upbringing... - Full Article

It was wonderful to see the way the Jordanian Royal Family received the Pope with so much warmth and respect, it's nice to see that they really are dedicated to fostering good relations with other religions unlike other muslim RFs.
I totally agree. The Jordan Royals were great!

I am very sur that most of the muslims royals if they get the opportunity they well receive the Pope with all the respect appreciation he deserve.

Thank you everyone for the videos, pictures and links.:flowers: It was great to see the Jordanian royal family to receive the Pope with so respect and kindness.

I am very sur that most of the muslims royals if they get the opportunity they well receive the Pope with all the respect appreciation he deserve.

Agreed! The previous comment was unfortunate.

There are some mulim royals who talk about religious tolerance, but their actions are very different.

There are very few mulim royals imo who would have held such a dignified and respectful visit.

There are some mulim royals who talk about religious tolerance, but their actions are very different.

There are very few mulim royals imo who would have held such a dignified and respectful visit.

Care to identify who these "some Muslim royals" are? What are their "different actions"? Any facts about why 'they' (whoever they are) wouldn't hold "such a dignified and respectful visit"?

It's hard to hold a dialogue based on vagueness and unsubstantiated claims.

Care to identify who these "some Muslim royals" are? What are their "different actions"? Any facts about why 'they' (whoever they are) wouldn't hold "such a dignified and respectful visit"?
Sure...in a PM. If you are actually interested then feel free to contact me. I have no intention of startng a political/religious debate, which is against the rule.
Lara said:
It's hard to hold a dialogue based on vagueness and unsubstantiated claims.
Opinions are wholly different to "claims".

Back
Top Bottom