Photo Retrospective of the Grimaldi Family - Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is that Lord Louis Moutbateen in the 3rd pic?
Yes it is.
An interesting snippet about him - I read somewhere that he was a keen fan of Grace & when asked who would have been a perfect wife for his grand nephew, Prince Charles, he was reported to have implied Grace by commenting " there is only one Grace Kelly".

Grace is so beautiful with this Chanel outfit,so classic:flowers:

Disneyland! that's cool, I've never been to Disneyland. Thank you mdeledda. Btw, i like your avatar:flowers:

I can't remember having seen the following pic before,
it's not best quality but nevertheless nice I think:

Princess Grace, Prince Rainier, Princess Caroline,
Elisabeth-Anne de Massy and Philippe Junot at the
opera in Monaco in February 1979:

---------> Pic

Thank you Iceflower. I can't remember seeing the photo before either. Grace looks very relaxed & happy to be attending a performance at the Opera House whereas Rainier doesn't seem to be relishing the prospect! This seems to fit with what I've read about their differing tastes.

Great find Iceflower! There are several photos in the forums of them outside the Opera that night, but never inside.

Thanks.This is a pic I have never seen before.They are so natural and happy here:flowers:

I dislike Grace´s glasses in the second pic and how she is dressed in the last pic,so rare

horn-rimmed, cat-eye glasses

Albert, Caroline and Grace (summer 1964)
My Mom used to wear these kind of glasses back in the 60's, too. They were very much in style back then. Momma especially liked them with "diamonds" in the rims! Aren't they back in style?

Back
Top Bottom