Photo Retrospective of Grimaldi Family - Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the cover of Caroline and her parents she looks amazing in the white gown and short hair! Thanks!

Very nice pics, especially your last one Michelle and that cover from HOLA.

Tbhrc, how do you manage to get those little ebay findings in a such perfect version, wonder if it's my fault or the one of my photoprogramme :D ;)

You're welcome.... I also love the pic of Caro and her parents... She looks so different there...

And Iceflower I don't know why you can't manage it. I use this programme and then I just make them a little bigger, that's is... ;)

Some pics (Masterphoto)
of3n6t.jpg

of3nkg.jpg

of3pfb.jpg

of3qc2.jpg

Only one(masterphoto)
love it!
of4vpd.jpg

tbhrc said:
You're welcome.... I also love the pic of Caro and her parents... She looks so different there...

And Iceflower I don't know why you can't manage it. I use this programme and then I just make them a little bigger, that's is... ;)
LOL I'm using the same programme, so it's my fault :D

Rest from Hola
op0nqw.jpg
op0nxs.jpg
op0o0g.jpg
op0ocm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great photos, tbhrc!;)

One more pic to add to "Circus collection"..Probably from 1974..Princess Grace with little Stephanie..:)
op2t00.jpg

(Paris Match)

Someone have pics of 10 anniversary mass of princess Grace death? Stephanie was pregnant of Louis. Sorry for my English.

Is that Princess Anne with the green scarf around her neck?

An old magazine announcing Princess Caroline's birth (source: Visto)

ot2bk0.jpg

Pss Grace and Rainier Gala evening with Jackie Kennedy Onassis, 1972 ?

(hola)

otqb0o.jpg

The circus pics are from 1975, but right now I do not know when your last pic was taken flowerpower :)

Since those vacation pics involve more family members, I'll post it here..Hope I wouldn't do double photo postin! if so, let me know!;)

Summer vacation in Croatia, 2002..
Pierre, Andrea, and Ernst Jr. (that's what article mentiones) on Pacha..(Gloria website)
qrkmfc.jpg

Princess Caroline talking on mobile phone..then were actual "pregnancy" rumours, too..:p (Gloria website)
qrkpht.jpg

Handsome Pierre, Alex's nanny and Caroline in the back..(Gloria website)
qrkqbr.jpg

Princess Caroline strolling down the Stradun, Dubrovnik, 2001..Pierre is behind in that black-white shirt (original was purple-white) Sorry for small pic..found at SD site..
qrkt92.jpg

Princess Grace with baby Albert..so sweet!! (Chic!)
qrkwv5.jpg

Flowerpower, that pic could belong to Sevilla visit when Prince Rainier and Princess Grace met Jackie..it was around 1966. Hope, Monaco's could say more sure info!

Yes that pic was taken in April 1966 when Princess Grace and Prince Rainier were celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. That pic was taken at a Debutantes Ball, which besides being attended by Jackie O was also attended by Cayetana the Duchess of Alba.

Kids having fun - 1970 - Hola

qsl6a0.jpg
qsl6aq.jpg
qsl6bm.jpg
qsl6c6.jpg
qsl6cn.jpg
qsl6dj.jpg

Cute - Caro and Steph in that airplane :D

Here a few more - playing table soccer:

qwwwg2.jpg

qwwwsy.jpg

qwwwzr.jpg

(TF1)

Great screencaps, Sebastian!

Stephanie was such a cutie..That third is so special..:)
Do you have more screencaps of family's inside Palace life?

I don't recall seeing this photo here..:confused:

It's soo sweet:) :p Little Andrea in "serious" talk with grandpa Rainier, while Princess Antoinette waits for beginning of Pierre's baptizm ceremony..December 19, 1987..(Corbis)

qyie4w.jpg

Camille saying 'Hello' to her grandpa ...

qys5fl.jpg

(tg5 screencap)

Ohh, so great you caught that moment, Michelle! :)

I was great fond of that video after seeing it! It was so sweet when Camille came and gave kiss to her grandpa..:)

Very sweet pics Ianna and Michelle, thank you!
I wish I could see those videos as well...

Some random clippings from Hola

r0poqv.jpg

r0pord.jpg

r0pouv.jpg

r0powi.jpg

Rainier and Grace visiting Belgium

r0poyg.jpg

r0pp1s.jpg

r0pp36.jpg

r0pp3n.jpg

And a beautiful cover of Albert and Caroline - Lecturas

r0pp5c.jpg

iceflower said:
Very sweet pics Ianna and Michelle, thank you!
I wish I could see those videos as well...

You can find the video in the Video Links thread ....:)

Here's one ...so cute as well. Caro holding Steph's hand again. The 'big sis - role' is one of Caro's most important ones ... obviously :)

r26a21.jpg

(sipa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom