P. Elisabeth, P. Gabriël, P. Emmanuel and P. Eléonore: News and Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that piece too, and I had to smile when I saw her stepping out of the schooldoors, with her birthday-crown trailing behind her like she was thinking: "Puh, I don't need a paper crown, I'll wear a golden one later on in life."

I don't know if there will be in interview with Elisabeth next year, we will have to wait and see. I do hope however that some new family pictures will be made around Christmas as the last family picture was taken a summer ago.

thank you very much for the video clip it was nice seeing some of the other royals out and about too

it looks like a very good programme, we dont have have any royal programmes here in the uk

Yesterday Princess Elisabeth joined her mum in her afternoon activity!!! I've seen the pictures on Isopix, but I won't be able to post them until tomorrow afternoon. She looked adorable and a little shy.

It's actually a very beautifull little girl. it's too kind her way to greet.

Her education is begining very sooner! But as she has the most excellent teacher with her mother it's obvious that will be very easier for her.

indeed that are beatiful pictures much of Elisabeth very thanks therefor.

Both mother and daughter looks beautiful and sweet. Maybe even Elisabeth more...

Pss Elizabeth has inherited her mother's serene beauty and grace! What pois and charm at such a young age. She'll grow to be a really beautiful lady and regal Queen.

acegirl1978 said:
me too, it required the ID and password.....

me too,

Elisabeth is a very beutigul girl and a very true little princess, she will be a great queen, she have all the style of her mother:)

She looks so much like her mom! :flowers: What a lovely princess :wub:

these are my favorite ones
pic1 pic2

she is a very pretty child also looks quit alot like her mother.

It might be diificil for this so beautiful little girl to be in front of the scene. What a hard exercise!

But with her so sweet teacher that is Mathilde, it's a very sympathetic vew of the renewal of the princely generation.

What a wonderful royal Mathilde is are and so interesting to see her doing this with Elisabeth- she looks lovely and both are fine examples for modern royals.

I think it's very important for princess Elisabeth to get some training at an early age. She has got to get used to the media and the photographers and she has to learn how things are done, so why not start at an early age. It's part of a learning process for her too. It's not her first official duty (Te Deum on our National Day) and it won't be her last, that's for sure!
It was a perfect opportunity to take Elisabeth along: the book was dedicated to her, the preface was written by mum Mathilde, it includes stories of the native countries of all Belgian queens (Elisabeth will be Queen one day) and it was good to promote reading to children. And as an added bonus the presentation was held on a Wednesday-afternoon, so Elisabeth didn't had to be present at school!

She looks so much to her dad. She's cute.

And it's good to start learning in a early age all those things, of course everything appropiate to her age. One day she will be Queen of Belgium why not?

:)

She does look a lot like her dad. They've got the same nose. She's really cute.

It's always interesting to see children grow up and prosper, and whether they'll look like their parents. Yesterday I watched the re-runs of the royal tv-series about King Christian X of Denmark and all his decendants in Europe's royal houses. This episode featured a film clip from when Badouin, Albert and Charlotte Josephine were children. And what hit me was how much Princess Elisabeth looks like Charlotte Josephine at the same age. It was the spitting image :ohmy: Almost scary!

I haven't been able to find photo evidence of the likeness (though, you could only look at one of Elisabeth :) ) of the two, to compare.

She looks just like her dad, if you compare photo's of him with photo's of her, you will see that they look so much a like

I want to Know if is true that Philip and Mathilde will have another baby. Can somebody say me if this is true?

Well, the only people that could answer that question, would be the couple themselves. And as there has been no announcement, or even speculation regarding a pregnancy, I doubt that she is pregnant currently. We will just have to wait and see.

marian said:
I want to Know if is true that Philip and Mathilde will have another baby. Can somebody say me if this is true?

I've read that Princess Mathilde isn't pregnant, she has 3 children! It's good, 4 is too many to me

If Princess Mathilde is pregnant, we will hear (otherwise see) it in time.. If they decide to have more kids it's up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom