Monaco Grand Prix 2006 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see a beautiful face of Charlene on this video in live , no desaster

https://streamable.com/n1ps6

I love the photo of prince Jacques in the car, he is so sweet and I love also when he is waving the crowd , he knows already his future role

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...klWUfClmtApTKCzOI0YRlzLF~_oppAbwUmx7srxhMoy4W

This link is working

http://ekladata.com/j7Oo0_Jzt5rcZ_pv6EBHW3x0gyE.png

I also love the décors of the room on this photo

http://ekladata.com/PqWPksBDDq2u-OHku0nveNWfIJQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice set of events over the last few days. Always love what Charlene does with her fashion choices over the Grand Prix weekend. Wish we could have seen more photos of her and Albert meeting the disabled.

Lovely to see Albert introducing the twins to this tradition - and Andrea with his family, in the same way his parents did with him. Maybe we will see the same with Pierre and Beatrice in future years - and Louis.

Alexandra seems sweet and natural and discreet - lovely to see how she is blossoming.

Charlene looked lovely at the Gala. Red is definitely one of her colours.

I think that photo people are referring to was just an unfortunate moment where she grimaced just as the snap was taken - everyone has at least one unflattering photo!

No Casiraghi presence at the Gala - have they attended in the past? Well, they have small children so possibly occupied there.

I can't see Caroline or Stephanie either - that's really surprising given that they haven't attended either race or gala in years.

No Casiraghi presence at the Gala - have they attended in the past? Well, they have small children so possibly occupied there.

On rare occasions only, for example Pierre in 2012 and Pierre with Beatrice in 2015.

:previous:

Louis has never attended the gala so far, at least he's never been pictured. But he has attended the Grand Prix itself a couple of times during the last years.

The Palace has shared a nice gallery of the Grand Prix weekend as well, including some photos of the annual cocktail reception at the courtyard of the Princely Palace on Saturday:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** fb gallery: 77ème Grand Prix de Formule 1 de Monaco **

Fabulous photo of the courtyard Iceflower being utilized for a reception. This courtyard design works really well for these sort of events especially with the mostly mild climate they have there.

I'm told the Princess attended another cocktail reception on Saturday night on Prince Albert's yacht after the reception in the courtyard of the palace. No photos were taken, though.

Anyway, great to see loads of family members at the GP and Swedish royals as well! Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves (well, we dutch obviously wanted Max Verstappen to get in the top 3, but maybe next year :flowers: )

Anyway, great to see loads of family members at the GP and Swedish royals as well! Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves (well, we dutch obviously wanted Max Verstappen to get in the top 3, but maybe next year :flowers: )

It was wonderful to see the Prince and Princess with the Swedish king and Prince at the gala.

The race was ok, but unfortunately not as exciting as usual in Monaco. All this season has been boring and my expectations were high. Pitty that Hamilton won, but at least it wasn't a Mercedes one-two.

No presence of the Princess Caroline , no presence of the princess Stéphanie, no presence of their children, , they don"t attend this gala usually but, there was the king of Sweden and his son, they could have been present , and do an execption

No presence of the Princess Caroline , no presence of the princess Stéphanie, no presence of their children, , they don"t attend this gala usually but, there was the king of Sweden and his son, they could have been present , and do an execption
Better things to do I suppose like spending time with children and grandchildren or working on their own charities like AMADE or FightAids. And Stephanie in particular is not a fan of bling bling.

Better things to do I suppose like spending time with children and grandchildren or working on their own charities like AMADE or FightAids. And Stephanie in particular is not a fan of bling bling.
Perhaps Caroline is working for Charlotte's wedding.

And: in practically all monarchies, attendance of siblings/nieces/nephews of the monarch is rarely mandatory and only a "nice to have" (for lack of a better word), that is different for the spouse of a monarch imo...

Maybe we should start to keep a tally of who attends which events like is done for some other RF's at these forums..

Speculative posts - including those about cosmetic/plastic surgery - have been removed according to the TRF rules - thank you for your understanding!

Thanks, iceflower. Some lovely pictures of all in the above galleries.

And more to come, as I believe there is a wedding coming up.

Last edited:
Disappointing news that P Charlene is unable to attend the GP this year...I thought she was already back in Monaco.

Hoping she will recover soon from her illness.

eya said:
Pauline with Maxime Giaccardi attends the Amber Lounge 2021 Fashion Show on 21 May in Monte-Carlo, Monaco.

How long have they been dating?

Back
Top Bottom