Laura & Harry Lopes and Family: June 2007-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The grandchildren are probably young to call William and Harry much of anything, don't you think? I think they were only born in 2008. But "uncle" wouldn't be exceptional, or some pet name. I'm sure they would be great favorites with the little ones, if they see them much.

The grandchildren are probably young to call William and Harry much of anything, don't you think? I think they were only born in 2008. But "uncle" wouldn't be exceptional, or some pet name. I'm sure they would be great favorites with the little ones, if they see them much.
I'm sure William and Harry would be favourites amongst them as they both seem to be really good with children. What fun they would have! :flowers:

Camilla and Andrew Parker Bowles raised two well balanced children who both seem to have great affection for their parents. I am sure Camilla and Andrew will both be excellent grandparents. Sadly the children will not now have the benefit of an extra grandmother, or, rather step-grandmother, in the person of Andrew's late wife, Rosemary, but they do have a step-grandfather in Prince Charles. They are lucky to have so many people to fuss over them.

Laura Lopes in Barbados?

Just received a photo from my cousin of Harry hugging an attractive blonde woman in the Barbados yesterday at the charity polo match. She looks a lot like Laura (Parker-Bowles) Lopes, but she must still be home with her new babies. Any ideas??
When I figure out how, I'll post the picture!

:previous:
Doubtful, Laura wouldn't of left her twins so soon. And she wouldn't of gone without Harry her husband.
But Sarah Harding is in Barbados, and she has blonde hair. :)
The picture would help.

I would have thought it quite unlikely that Laura would be in Barbados at the moment.

The children both look ever so cute in those dresses. :)

At last fresh pix of the children, I so hope there are more soon, especially of the three little boys !

Laura Lopes attended the private view of the annual Christmas Salon at
Eleven on December 9, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic **

On December 13, 2010 she and her husband attended the Quintessentially
10th anniversary party at The Savoy Hotel, London. She was also pictured
with her sister-in-law (2).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Laura and Harry Lopes attended a private viewing of artist Harry Cory Wright's
new photography exhibition 'Place in Mind' at 3 Olaf Street on March 29, 2011
in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

What a pity we haven't even seen the new twins !

Laura and Harry Lopes attended a private viewing of artist Harry Cory Wright's
new photography exhibition 'Place in Mind' at 3 Olaf Street on March 29, 2011
in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

Laura looks very relaxed in the pictures

Laura looks very good! Can't wait to see what she wears to the wedding, I was a very big fan of her outfit at her Mum's wedding. Harry has put on a pound or two but he still has that baby face!

I didn't see Harry and Laura Lopes at the Royal Wedding.
They would have been in attendance.
Their daughter was very cute.
I saw Andrew Parker Bowles during 'Jerusalem' but I could not
spot Laura or Tom and his wife.
I would have liked to have glimpsed Laura and Sara's outfits.
Where were they seated and is there any coverage of them?

Last edited:
Eliza is extremely cute and was a delight to see at the wedding !

I didn't see Harry and Laura Lopes at the Royal Wedding.
They would have been in attendance.
Their daughter was very cute.
I saw Andrew Parker Bowles during 'Jerusalem' but I could not
spot Laura or Tom and his wife.
I would have liked to have glimpsed Laura and Sara's outfits.
Where were they seated and is there any coverage of them?

I agree, but did not get to see them.

Supposedly there were seated near an aisle seat in case Laura had to rescue Eliza but there were no pictures as of yet. Most likely we won't see any pictures until the magazines are published. They usually publish a lot of published and unpublished pictures.

I noticed in videos that Eliza and Grace were not with senior attendants close to altar but closer to the abbey's doors. When Will&Kate were leaving the church both girls joined to the rest of children. They were accompanied with 2 ladies, I suppose Laura and Grace's mom (I forgot her name).

Laura and Harry Lopes were guests at The Faberge Big Egg Hunt Grand Auction at the Royal Courts
of Justice in London on March 20, 2012. Tom, Sara and Lord Linley attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Laura and Harry Lopes were guests at The Faberge Big Egg Hunt Grand Auction at the Royal Courts
of Justice in London on March 20, 2012. Tom, Sara and Lord Linley attended as well.

* Pic 2 **

Does anyone know who the guy is in the second pic?

Something about Laura gives me a major royal hangers on vibe

Well, as her Mother is HRH The Duchess of Cornwall, I don't know how she can help it. We hardly ever see her to be honest.

I don't see that at all. Except for William 's wedding she's hardly at any royal events. She seems solid and focused on her husband and kids.

as Lumutqueen says - never see her with the royals.

Something about your posts today............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom