Kroonprinsessen: the next generation - HLN

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blog Real

Imperial Majesty
City
Lisboa
Country
Portugal
Last edited:
Sad because has not references on Crown Princess Victoria and Estelle

Indeed odd they throw a future queen consort here with other future queen regnant but leave out two other future queen regnant (ha I think of that "one of these things is not like the other" meme lol), seems like they don't see the difference and that make me unsure about this documentary......

Last edited:
Indeed odd they throw a future queen consort here with other future queen regnant but leave out two other future queen regnant (ha I think of that "one of these things is not like the other" meme lol), seems like they don't see the difference and that make me unsure about this documentary......

I believe Victoria was not included because she is from a previous generation than the princesses who were featured. Estelle, on the other hand, may be considered too young.

But yes, it is strange that they did not include Princesses Victoria and Estelle of Sweden. But later they included a princess consort (Princess Catherine).

I believe Victoria was not included because she is from a previous generation than the princesses who were featured. Estelle, on the other hand, may be considered too young.

That's exactly why it makes no sense to include kate.

They still included Catherine, Princess of Wales who is only few years younger than Victoria. Not make much if any sense.

Back
Top Bottom