King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 1: June 2005 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Beltran and Fernando do for a living?

alfonso zurita

do someone know something about Alfonso Zurita???He is Maria Zurita 's brother.I want to know his profession or something about personal life

http://www.lanuevaespana.es/

Laura Ponte, in Colunga: " When I saw my son, I saw don Juan de Borbón "

The model came yesterday with her newborn child and her husband to Bueño's locality, where she underlined that she wants that the small Luis grows " with Asturian feeling "

Bueño (Colunga), Pedro ZUAZUA

" When I saw for the first time the child, he looked like greatly don Juan de Borbón ". This way Laura reported yesterday on her first impression after giving to light her first-born one, Luis, he does " exactly 28 days ". he takes them counted with accuracy.
The model trod yesterday on Asturian land. Once again, the locality colunguesa of Bueño, where her mother family has a house, will turn into her summer refuge during " ten or twelve days ". In this occasion, with relevant innovations. It is not necessary to be a psychologist to state that the maternity sits him very well. The model denies it, but it is evident that she overflows happiness.
(...)
Laura Pontet she stooped the car, took( in arms her son, greeted her grandmother and entered to the house. You upset five minutes later, the flaming mother was attending to this newspaper. She had travelled in plane from Madrid. " Beltrán comes in car ", she made clear. " We had to bring many things, and in the plane itwas not fitting everything ". She possesses humor that was coming so loaded that in the airport she lost a jacket.
(...)

Do you know, when will be the christening of little Luis? I have read somewhere that Felipe will be the godfather...

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Do you know, when will be the christening of little Luis? I have read somewhere that Felipe will be the godfather...

The father of Laura said that possibly it would be in September, but I have not read anything in any place. The grandsons of the Infanta Pilar are in the habit of being baptized in the house of their grandmother, in an intimate and familiar ceremony, probably so there are not even photos.

Somebody has photos of the grandsons of infanta pilar?

Here you have some photos (GettyImages and Cover)

Attachments

• 51797389.jpg
    51797389.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 51797390.jpg
    51797390.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 298
  • CACZ458N.jpg
    CACZ458N.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 252
  • maria.jpg
    maria.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 373
  • pablo.jpg
    pablo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
More photos (contrastphoto):

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 252
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 298
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 301
Last edited by a moderator:
And photos of the oldest grandson of infanta pilar?

The Infanta Pilar only has 5 grandsons. The major 3 are the children of Simoneta. Other two are babies.

Attachments

• todos.jpg
    todos.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 279
Simoneta Gómez Acebo, Monica Martín Luque y Barbara Cano at Cibeles fashion shows.

Attachments

• CAM7ONNC.jpg
    CAM7ONNC.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 250
  • CAAPSVCB.jpg
    CAAPSVCB.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 275
Laura Ponte and Simoneta doing shopping in Mallorca and Laura at a recent event.

Attachments

• gamma189764.jpg
    gamma189764.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 265
  • gamma189765.jpg
    gamma189765.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 242
  • gamma189766.jpg
    gamma189766.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 273
  • CAZAALRF.jpg
    CAZAALRF.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 260
http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/maria_zurita_celebra_cumpleanos_rodeada_493285.htm

Maria Zurita celebrates her 30 birthdays surrounded by relatives and
friends

Maria Zurita celebrated yesterday her 30 birthdays in company
of relatives and friends in a well-known nightclub of Madrid. Until their parents moved there, The infant Doña Margarita de Borbón and doctor Carlos Zurita, its brother Alfonso, Don Jaime de Marichalar, Jose Miguel Fernandez Sastrón, Fernando and Bruno Go'mez Holly with its spouses, Elio Benhayer, Terelu Fields and Jose Manuel Estrada, Pedro Trapote and Begoña Garci'a Vaquero and Marta Chávarri.

Maria, dressed in a colorful flat loose shirt and cattle, it put amiably for the journalists and it made declarations. The young person thanked for the received congratulations and confirmed that she had congratulated Doña Letizia Ortiz, that only yesterday it turned 33 years. Finally, the niece of the King Don Juan Carlos responded with ' did not create to the question of if the princess of Asturias would go to her celebration.
Doña Margarita de Borbón, very elegant with a white blouse and a brown skirt, it affirmed that it was a very special day and also it commented the
coincidence with the birthday of Doña Letizia Ortiz. With respect to if some special gift to its daughter had done him, it said that ' a thing of cociná.
On the other hand, Jose Miguel Fernandez Sastrón explained that his wife, Simoneta Go'mez Holly, it had not been able to attend because he is outside Madrid working in a project of Cartier. The son-in-law of the infant Doña Pilar did not want to keep awake the gift that had done to the homenajeada one and indicated that was going it very well. Finally, in a sincerity show, the composer recognized that he had not congratulated to Doña Letizia Ortiz by his 33 birthdays.
Terelu Fields, great friend of Maria Zurita, the celebration could not either need. The presenter, that it went with its fiancè, the journalist Jose Manuel Estrada, it left the nightclub without making declarations and one put quickly
in its car. Thus, Terelu did not want to keep awake the gift that Maria had done him nor wanted to comment if she will undertake legal actions by the
declarations of Jimmy Giménez Arnau.
Who yes spoke with the journalists were Pedro Trapote and its wife, Begoña Cattle Garci'a. The marriage assured that the celebration had been ' fantásticá and
said that there were been with pleasant friends. In addition, Pedro revealed that they had for Maria a very special gift: its company.
In the celebration also it was possible to be spoken with Marta Chávarri, that it went with its present pair, Richard The Hudson, although they entered separately to avoid to be photographed by mass media. The past month of June they left the first images both together in Ibiza and the relation seems that it has consolidated during the summer.

hi... what are the titles/styles of the infantas, their children and their grandchildren??

Princess Robijn said:
hi... what are the titles/styles of the infantas, their children and their grandchildren??

The Infanta Pilar is Duchess of Badajoz and the Infanta Margarita Duquesa of Soria. Her children and her grandsons do not have title, how it is not had by the children of the Infantas Elenas and Cristina either. Though not if they have treatment of " the most excellent gentlemen " as the children of the Infantas or not.
The only one that has a pertaining to nobility title is the major son of the Infanta Pilar, Juan who is Vizconde of the Tower, but this title was of his father.
In Spain only the inheritor has Prince's title, and Infante's title the children of the king and the Princes.

thank you... but isn't it true that the children of the infantas Christina and Elena are stiled HH don/Doña?

Princess Robijn said:
thank you... but isn't it true that the children of the infantas Christina and Elena are stiled HH don/Doña?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that Cristina's and Elenas' children won't have any special treatment at all...

Elsa M. said:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that Cristina's and Elenas' children won't have any special treatment at all...

They have treatment of " excelentísmo señor o señora ". In Spain don / doña they are all the persons, it is like a more serious treatment.

Isn't there any news about Luis Felipe's baptism? I was searching about a precise date, but I couldn't find anything... Is it actually going to take place this month, as it was announced in the press, some time ago?

Elsa M. said:
Isn't there any news about Luis Felipe's baptism? I was searching about a precise date, but I couldn't find anything... Is it actually going to take place this month, as it was announced in the press, some time ago?

There is no news. The father of Laura had commented that possibly it would be in September, but there is no news. The baptisms of the grandsons of the Infanta Pilar have never promised to be, nor pose before the press, only at some time they have given a photo. They are intimate ceremonies that are in the habit of being celebrated in house of the Infanta Pilar. I believe that we will find out when it has happened. Though I think that it will not be able to be late very much, since the Prince will be his godfather and the agenda in October is busy enough and for in November the birth of the baby of the Princes is waited .

Maria Zurita's birthday

From contrastphoto:

Attachments

• 6490452.jpg
    6490452.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 302
  • 6490453.jpg
    6490453.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 249
  • 6490454.jpg
    6490454.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 239
  • 6490455.jpg
    6490455.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 224
  • 6490456.jpg
    6490456.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 279
  • 6490457.jpg
    6490457.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 226
lula said:
They have treatment of " excelentísmo señor o señora ". In Spain don / doña they are all the persons, it is like a more serious treatment.
Yeah, well, the difference is that not everybody is Don/Doña with capital letter (meaning an aristocratic treatment, rather than just a mere respectful manner of addressing to a person)... I didn't know that Cristina's and Elena's children would be treated as Don/Doña; I was pretty convinced they would not receive any special treatment, but if you say so, I trust you ;)
So, does that mean that the children of Infantas Pilar and Margarita (besides Juan, of course) also recieve the aristocratic treatment of Don/Doña (e.g. Don Beltrán, etc.)? I never heard about it...

Beltrán and Bruno Gómez Acebo also represented how the Dukes of Lugo to Delphine Arnault's wedding. Laura Ponte on ride several years being the image of the company Loewe that now belongs to Arnault but that in origin is Spanish.

the niece of the king, Laura Ponte, yesterday denied in the program GENTE that she didn't make no operation to take off 14 kgs that fattened in the pregnancy during these 2 months.

(from Hola)

Simoneta Gómez-Acebo with a pink kaftan with silver, husband José Miguel Fernández Sastrón, brother Fernando Gómez-Acebo and wife Mónica Martín Luque who was dressed by Devota & Lomba with a blue silk dress with 105 Swarovski pieces.

Attending a charitable gala in June 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom