King Hussein, Queen Alia & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who is the baby with King Hussein

Ail ??

:bounce:I think he was a social smoker, not a heavy one. ;) Yet it's a bad habit, of course. :whistling:

In order to piece all the sons of Queen Alia smoke

Princess Haya and Prince Ali

I saw a long time before pictures of Princess Haya, a smoke

This is a beautiful 'relaxed' photo of Q.Alia and little Haya. I haven't seen it before so thanks much for sharing!

BTW, they all smoke, don't they?! Too bad indeed.

Does anyone have a good quality picture of Alia with Hussein and the children taken about 6 or 7 weeks before she died? They are on the terrace and Alia is wearing a blue and white print dress. Can you post it if you have one please, it is my favourite and I lost my copy.

Does anyone have a good quality picture of Alia with Hussein and the children taken about 6 or 7 weeks before she died? They are on the terrace and Alia is wearing a blue and white print dress. Can you post it if you have one please, it is my favourite and I lost my copy.

do you mean this one :
http://i39.tinypic.com/rmjhox.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavi83, Thank you for reminding us how elegant and warm Queen Alia was. She was, is and will always be in the hearts of all the Jordanians and her family. She could have done much more for both her country and her children. Of course, it was Allah's predestination.

the pic of Queen alia is really nice,it's always nice to see her pics she was a stunning woman.
thanks for posting xavi83.

Beautiful but from within, you can't get that spark from face creams and clothes only. Xavi, do you have any of the pictures from this photo session on colour please? They really show how soft and feminine she was

Gorgeous! Thank you so much Ayah. I think there was also one of just her with the kids from this photo session too, if you have it. I love seeing pictures of her with the children :flowers::flowers::flowers:

ayah;1076 705 said:

:flowers::wub: Amazing pictures, thank for sharing with us.

Queen Alia (my Privait Collection)
http://i43.tinypic.com/3007l01.jpg

I haven't seen this one before Huda, it's great! Thank you for posting. How old was she here? :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Q.Alia gives me the impression of a very warm and lovely person, just like her children. In this pic she wears a beautiful dress, too. Thanks for sharing all this beauty!!! :flowers:

Wow, Queen Alia looks like a stunning mythological heroine in this snow white dress. :wub:Thank u Huda. I haven't seen it before.:flowers:

She grew in to the most naturally beautiful queen that Jordan has ever had. She looks stunning in this picture.

princess alia and Basma used to accompany their late majesties a lot ; also I think Alia had had " fine" relation with stepchildren I have an article about her spending vacation with Abdullah and Faisal ....

... and Queen Alia
There is a description of the picture. It says:
"-- King Hussein of Jordan (right) talks with Mr. and Mrs.James Kimberley Sunday afternoon, upon Hussein's arrival at the West Palm Beach International airport, via private jet from Washington".

King Hussein bin Talal and Queen Alia of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan’s visit to the USSR.

King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054594197
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054589738
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054589737
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054589736
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054589731
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054588380
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054588372
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054588369
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan gives a speech at dinner fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054587744
King Hussein bin Talal and Queen Alia of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054587448
King Hussein bin Talal and Queen Alia of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054587743
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Queen Alia and entourage fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054587445
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Queen Alia and entourage fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054587444
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054586869
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054586868
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054586867
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR Distinguished guests make a sighting tour. King Hussein bin Talal and Queen Alia fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054582526
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054582525
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054582522
King Hussein bin Talal of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan visits USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054582517
King Hussein bin Talal and Queen Alia of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan's visit to the USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054574945
King Hussein bin Talal and Queen Alia of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan's visit to the USSR fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0054574942

Back
Top Bottom