Jean, Comte de Paris, Head of the Royal House of France, Wife & Family 1, Feb 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Countess of Paris represented her husband at a mass in tribute to King Louis XVI at the Cathedral of Mirepoix today, January 21:

** instagram gallery **

Count of Paris:

"On this February 6, we wish a happy birthday to Prince Gaston.

The first name of the Prince refers to Saint Gaston, Saint Vaast in Norman, who was the first bishop of Arras and catechist of Clovis. Particularly attached to the figure of the first Frankish Christian king, Saint Gaston had a leading role during his baptism in Reims since he held the crown during the ceremony."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoVKl5VMRrN/

The family is enjoying their skiing holidays:

** instagram gallery **

Skiing and first snowboarding lesson for all the siblings at Mont D'Olmes in the Pyrenees.

? The champion in snowboarding is unsurprisingly Prince Joseph, and the best medal in skiing was won by the very careful and very technical Princess Louise-Marguerite.

? Thanks to the excellent team of instructors for their patience and enthusiasm.

On March 11 the Count of Paris participated in an event about "global warming, environment, heritage and society" in Bordeaux, France:

** instagram post **

The family attended an event in Castelnaudary, France, commemorating the 160th anniversary of the Battle of Camerone:

** instagram gallery **

A wonderful surprise: the Count and Countess of Paris are expecting their sixth child. They've given an interview to this week's issue of French Point de Vue announcing the baby news. The baby is expected for the end of December or the beginning of January 2024.

The interview can only be seen by subscribed readers, but the new family photo is visible and was taken on July 3:

** pointdevue: Un sixième enfant pour Jean de France et son épouse Philomena **

This came as a surprise when I read it in Point de Vue online this morning.

Congratulations to TRH!?

I thought they are done. But then they can try as much as they wan't they will not reach the same number as the Count's grandparents.

I thought they are done. But then they can try as much as they wan't they will not reach the same number as the Count's grandparents.

Definitely not, given that the Countess has just turned 46.

It might have en a surprise for them too.

I hope evething will be OK.

Congratulations!

It's really a surprise. Congratulations to the Count and Countess of Paris.

Their kids are beautiful. That oldest boy is going to be a heartbreaker soon!

The Comtesse's figure after five closely spaced pregnancies is simply amazing!:ohmy:

Congratulations to the Count and Countess of Paris!
The happiest days are when a baby is born.

The family spent a weekend at the Château des Lèbres and posed for a photo with the owner family:

** instagram post **

The Count and Countess of Paris participated in the official baptism of the "Philomena" rose in Dreux yesterday, September 16:

** instagram gallery **

Did Philomena have her baby? She looks so slender!:ohmy:

:previous:

No, not yet. As said above the baby is expected for the end of December or the beginning of January 2024.

Today, October 3, the Count of Paris and Prince Gaston met pupils of the private school La Sauque de La Brède who are visiting Carcassonne:

** instagram gallery **

The Count of Paris with Princess Chantal and husband Baron Francois Xavier de Sanbucy de Sorgues attended the annual session of the Academy of Inscriptions and Belles-Lettres on November 24:

** instagram gallery **

Welcome to little Prince Alphonse! 3 boys and 3 girls!

I feared the baby may be pre-term (due to Philomena's age) and it came two days overdue.

Congratulations to the parents, grandparents and siblings!

Welcome to the world, Prince Alphonse!

P.S. for 99.99% he will be their LAST CHILD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom