HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik: August 25, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you all of you for the pictures...:flowers:

Well said lucien,

and furthermore Madeline is gorgeous and does not look fat!!!!!

So did they already walk 3 times around the altar? :)

They should have. Isaiah's dance is part of the wedding service in the GO Church.
BTW Tatiana was supposed to convert to the GO Church before the marriage. Did anyone see any announcement about when did this happen?

There were 270 reporters from foreign agencies. The bride was wearing a wedding dress designed by a Venezuelan designer.

They should have. Isaiah's dance is part of the wedding service in the GO Church.
BTW Tatiana was supposed to convert to the GO Church before the marriage. Did anyone see any announcement about when did this happen?

Yes she did a month before the wedding and her god-mother is the wife of Nikolaos best friend Thanopoulos.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were 270 reporters from foreign agencies. The bride was wearing a wedding dress designed by a Venezuelan designer.

Wasn't Diane Von Fustenberg the designer?

When is the couple expected to leave the church?

The couple already left look one post above yours for pictures ;)

The Greek Royal Family obviously didn't think about all the little details look at what the man driving the carriage is wearing!
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Aug2010/PPE10082537.jpg

According to the reporter who was commenting, the carriage was chosen the last minute and no one among them knew which one they'd choose. I assumed all the carriage owners decorated their carriages and the family picked up the one they liked the best. However the body guard was in a three piece suit. :whistling:

Last edited:
It's quite disappointed that can't watch the wedding through the internet. I would like to watch an orthdox wedding, i never see one before. Any, congratulation to the newly-wed couples, they are a good match couples, the bride is pretty.

I also like all the men (including the little boys) arriving by boat.

Is the reception at the hotel?

No the wedding reception will be in an estate that belongs to a friend.
According to bits and pieces I gathered, they erected "platforms" so the guests can easily access the location.

It's quite disappointed that can't watch the wedding through the internet. I would like to watch an orthdox wedding, i never see one before. Any, congratulation to the newly-wed couples, they are a good match couples, the bride is pretty.

There are links to YT coverage of the wedding in this thread.

Congratulation Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark.

If you wait for a day or so it will appear on You Tube. If you cannot wait go to You Tube now and track Pavlos and MC's wedding. The ceremony is quite grand and unique.:flowers:

the link doesn't work for me, but thx for shring the photos. What will the couples and the guest go now? what time will the wedding end up?

I love love love Tatiana's dress, but those bridesmaids dresses are horrendous! I can't believe Tatiana picked those out!

I also really liked Letizia's dress and the color of Madeleine's.

Thanking you for that-!
I know it is Princesss Tatianas special day but I think the tiara was ok even in the rustic setting of Spetses while the drop style earrings just a bit over the top and not part of tradition.The wedding gown was not as special as I expected and maybe a Greek designer would have done better like Michael Aslanis.
Does anybody know who gave Tataina away?
Was that her brother?
Tatiana looks elated in all the pics while Nikolas looks reflective and serious.
I loved the suits of the King's contingent.
And a surprise was Princess Theodora wearing a lovely Greek style draped gown in white.
It was Tatiana's stepfather Atilio Brillembourg, who gave her away.

If you wait for a day or so it will appear on You Tube. If you cannot wait go to You Tube now and track Pavlos and MC's wedding. The ceremony is quite grand and unique.:flowers:

You can watch some portions of the wedding on YT now. I don't want to repost the link but its back a page or 2.

Congratulation Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark.
I think she's not Princess Tatiana of Greece and Denmark, since she's not a Princess in her own right.
I think she's titled like Marie-Chantal, who is called Crown Princess Pavlos.
So Tatiana is now "Tatiana, Princess Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark".

Last edited:
Ever notice how the women who are great dressers always (well almost) manage to disappoint on their wedding day.

But the woman who are often a fashion don't always manage to surprise us?

Makes me think we are expecting too much from the style icons?

Either way, I thought Tatiana looked beautiful. The bridesmaids dresses were better suited to a night club than a church wedding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom