Hello TRF!I'm newbie :)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capri Herczeg

Commoner
City
Budapest
Country
Hungary
Hello Everyone! :) :flowers:

I'm Capri Herczeg from Hungary. (Europe)
My big royal favorites: Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden (Wedding was very beautiful!), Cambridge's couple, Rania Queen of Jordan. I loved Princess Anastasia Romanov, old cartoon, when I was 9-10 year old.

Cool is the TRF site!

Sorry, if bad my English.

It is interesting: "Herczeg" is old surname, in old hungarian traditional spelling, and means prince. :)

(modern spelling: herceg.)

My mother's family's surname Herczeg. Im not Half-Blood Princess. :D (If someone knows, this is Harry Potter.)

With Love,

Capri
:flowers:

Welcome to the Royal Forums Capri Herczog! I'm a Potter fan too lol (and I'm a fan of the Half-Blood Prince). I thought the Swedish wedding was one of the most heartfelt royal wedding I've ever seen. I look for to reading your posts.

Welcome to the Royal Forums Capri Herczog! I'm a Potter fan too lol (and I'm a fan of the Half-Blood Prince). I thought the Swedish wedding was one of the most heartfelt royal wedding I've ever seen. I look for to reading your posts.

Thank you, dbarn67!:)

(Herczeg, not Herczog. But this is not problem. )

I'm happy you know too Harry Potter-books/films.

Capri

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Also, just out of my curiosity, as you mentioned that your surname means prince; are you related to any royal/princely/noble families?

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here; I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun.

Welcome, Capri! :flowers:
A fellow royal and Harry Potter fan... I think we'll get along nicely. ;) :)

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Also, just out of my curiosity, as you mentioned that your surname means prince; are you related to any royal/princely/noble families?

Thank you!

The surname no connection to the real princely, royal family or to any prince.

My great-grandfather was a soldier in the II. WW. Just his daughters are (son early did), one of the daughters is my grandmother, Erzsébet -->
english: Elizabeth.

There were no riches, no were aristocratic, they have lived simple, happy life.

But, I note, this is good question.

Capri

Hello Capri Herczeg ,

Welcome to TRF's.

Thank you!

The surname no connection to the real princely, royal family or to any prince.

My great-grandfather was a soldier in the II. WW. Just his daughters are (son early did), one of the daughters is my grandmother, Erzsébet -->
english: Elizabeth.

There were no riches, no were aristocratic, they have lived simple, happy life.

But, I note, this is good question.

Capri

So was my grandfather and other members of my family.

Your surname sounds very glamorous IMO and has a regal meaning; unlike mine! :D A relative of mine who lived quite some time ago had a surname which sounds like they could be of aristocratic blood, but I doubt it!

Again, welcome to the forums. :wave:

Last edited:
Thank you to Hereditary Princess and Dman!

This is very interesting, so you, Hereditary Princess wrote.

And again thank you, good is there on the TRF's site!

:welcome: Enjoy your time here. It's a great place for those who love history and royalty.

Back
Top Bottom