Hello, everyone!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kellin

Aristocracy
City
South
Country
Russia
Hi! I'm new to the forum. My name is Victoria and I am a big fan of different Royal families, especially British, Swedish and Russian. I can't say I am a firm royalist but I am already very close to it.
I am a fan of Prince William, Prince Harry and the Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden.
You may laugh at me, but I couldn't decide to go for it and sign to this forum, but finally I am here and I am very glad to be a member!

Hello, Victoria, and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and join the rest of us royal-holics here. I hope you have a great time; you'll certainly get a lot of information on all your favorite royals.

:welcome:
Enjoy your time here :)
Like you I am also big fan on Swedish, British Royals and also Dutch ;)

Hello and :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Last edited:
Hi Victoria, and :welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here. This is a great site, and you'll find a lot of information on the royals you're interested in. Like you, I follow the British Royal Family, along with the Royal Family of Denmark. This place is very addicting, so don't be surprised if you come on here more often than you would like :D.

:previous:Thank you for greeting!
This place is very addicting, so don't be surprised if you come on here more often than you would like
I have already noticed it:D
I'm sure I can find here a lot of interesting to learn.

Welcolme to these forum pages and enjoy the friendships here. I have read a lot about the Russian Imperial family and love them all. They were very interesting and colourful people. Cheers for now from Australia.

Back
Top Bottom