Greetings, peasants

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kvo

City
Oslo
Country
Norway
I have always loved that greeting. Always spoken by Dame Edna in my head for some reason.

I am Kristian, native Norwegian studying the British Isles(yes, seriously) and all that encompasses. Interests all over the place, however politics and history is way up there. Combine with cultural history and religion studies and it's no wonder I find monarchy and royals interesting.

Though I most certainly respect most republicans claim that the age of monarchies is over and ought to be behind us, I also believe that a strong and healthy monarchy of the constitutional variety is the best form of state. I am, though, not an idiot and understand many people's frustrations with monarchy and am open to all arguments. I will never agree that the european ones are ready to go, though. I have sworn to live my life in a monarchial state, thus i fear I shall have to move around a lot in the coming eighty years. Or enter politics and make sure the monarchy survive.

Looking forward to getting to know the forums, and even to broaden my horizons. Perhaps toghether we can solve some problems in our world today, such as how to fix broken republics and monarchies alike?

Have a pleasant day.

Hi kvo,
I'm not a peasant, but I remember Dame Edna's greeting well! I hope you enjoy posting here. I hope you won't have to move too far to live under a monarchy in your lifetime. Denmark and Norway seem especially secure.

Welcome to TRF kvo! If there's any topic that relates to royalty and monarchies, they're to be found here. Enjoy! :D

How nice to have you, kvo!! Happiness and the monarchy go together!
:denmarkstandard::norwaystandard::swedenstandard:

Thank you all for kind welcomes! Looking forward to joining the community.

Back
Top Bottom