Enthronement of H.S.H Prince Albert II - July 12, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please remember that this is just for His subjects; the Enthronement (???) with foreign head of states will take place in November. Personally, I think that this is quite appropriate; other Monarchist should learn from this.

I think the lady in the pink dress is the daughter of Princess Antoinette, Elisabeth Ann de Massy.. we have seen her a few times at the Red Cross Balls.

Great pictures Simon, thanks...:)

Simon thanks for sharing ur story and pics! I think many of us would have liked being there!

Simon, that is so cool that you got to go to the party. I was wondering what Ernst August jr. and Christian are like. I don't know if you have met them, but what do people say they are like?

mw7060a said:
Anybody know who the woman in the pink dress is next to Albert?

mw7060a, that is Elisabeth-Ann de Massy, daughter of Princess Antoinette. Her daughter Melanie is behind Steph in that set of pics.

But I don't know the guy between Char and Melanie. Michelle? Anyone? Lovely pics.

Last edited:
michelleq said:
Please remember that this is just for His subjects; the Enthronement (???) with foreign head of states will take place in November. Personally, I think that this is quite appropriate; other Monarchist should learn from this.

I agree. I didn't know that there's another for the foreign heads of state in Novermber, but I thought it was really cool. (I bet it was amazing to be there! Lucky Simon.) Always nice to see the entire family all together! Absolutely wonderful photos everyone.

Reina said:
Yeah, I agree Louis is the most handsome young man in that family

He's inherited the Grimaldis' genes and the Ducruets' charm:)

LadyMacAlpine said:
Lets see his offical enthronement state affair is November 19 that leaves about a month to get hitched afterwards I need another tax deduction.[/QUOTE]
LadyMacAlpine said:
Oh LadyMacAlpine, You do keep me chuckling on this forum!!!!:p

As for Albert, who here would be willing to marry him now, in light of recent developments?

Dennism said:
Corbis:

Thank you so much for the pictures, Dennism. Very nice. Those pictures are from Corbis, but why there are no watermarks as usual. Did you buy them?

Wow, so kind of you.

Last edited:
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/07/13/084314.php

I found this article, and I must say was kind of harsh...but I will let all of you decide. It talks about putting a curse on Prince Albert because he refused to allow little Prince Eric Alexandre use the Grimaldi name. It also talks about the hypocracy of Prince Albert given the fact that he and Prince Rainier descended on the female side from illegitimacy.

Freedom said:
LadyMacAlpine said:
Lets see his offical enthronement state affair is November 19 that leaves about a month to get hitched afterwards I need another tax deduction.[/QUOTE]
LadyMacAlpine said:

As for Albert, who here would be willing to marry him now, in light of recent developments?
Me I would have no problem with him over what's transpired. A man's past unless he broke the law for something like child molesting, rape or murder and Albert hasn't shouldn't play a role in how she views him if she loves him it won't be important. I have a daughter who is illegitimate should that be held against me? If two people are in love if no other parties are involved no one should stand in their way to marry. No one should have a thing to say about it either that either party isn't acceptable for whatever reason that is their business.

i don't understand, if on November 19th is Albert's official enthronement what was going on July 12th? O__O

Freedom said:
LadyMacAlpine said:
LadyMacAlpine said:

I'm already married to Albert. Well, his true name's Alberto.

monica17 said:
mw7060a, that is Elisabeth-Ann de Massy, daughter of Princess Antoinette. Her daughter Melanie is behind Steph in that set of pics.

But I don't know the guy between Char and Melanie. Michelle? Anyone? Lovely pics.

He's the son of Elizabeth Ann I believe.

Ephram said:
Dennism said:
Corbis:

Thank you so much for the pictures, Dennism. Very nice. Those pictures are from Corbis, but why there are no watermarks as usual. Did you buy them?

Wow, so kind of you.

No, I have an account there. You´re welcome.

After looking at the photo's with Charlotte, the green dress is a great dress is fabulous and would look wonderful on her if she had better posture. But she's either hunched over, or leaning back with her shoulders (as thought trying to appear larger in other areas :) ) and so she appears to have a belly. I love the dress though, my new goal is to find the designer so I can get one for myself...(I would love to find it in a bright (but deep) shade of purple...)

They had a pic of Charlotte's green dress in another color (actually I think the pic WAS in fuschia or purple) on one of the other mb's. I can't remember what designer it was though. And Caroline's outfit at the Mass was Chanel spring 05. Oh wait -either Char's green dress or Stephanie's dress at the Mass was Jiki but I can't remember which one it was. :(
And I also can't remember which mb it was. Maybe glittering royal events??? I have been looking at pics on 5 or 6 different boards so I can't ever remember what I read/saw where!

dreed777 said:
They had a pic of Charlotte's green dress in another color (actually I think the pic WAS in fuschia or purple) on one of the other mb's. I can't remember what designer it was though. And Caroline's outfit at the Mass was Chanel spring 05. Oh wait -either Char's green dress or Stephanie's dress at the Mass was Jiki but I can't remember which one it was. :(
And I also can't remember which mb it was. Maybe glittering royal events??? I have been looking at pics on 5 or 6 different boards so I can't ever remember what I read/saw where!
Here is the link http://members3.boardhost.com/Francoiberian/msg/52472.html it's not exactly the same but in the next post there is Charlotte's green dress

Stephanie leaving the car...very elegant....

Attachments

• 42-15523795.jpg
    42-15523795.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 217
  • l1488595.JPG
    l1488595.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 254
Love Steph's shoes....:)

Attachments

• av.JPG
    av.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 348
Now that most people were kind of surprised that Steph's children attended the enthronement, the question comes up if Louis, Pauline and Camille will attend more official events in the future. National Day and the official ceromony with state-guests in November.

I don't know really...it's difficult. Maybe Albert asked Steph to change her opinion on that issue and bring the children.

Anyway it would be nice, even to me, to see them more and I can imagine that we might see more of them.

The official state-ceromony on National Day in November would be a great occasion to make some new official family photos.

Hey I was just wondering what language Alexandra and Camille were talking when they said that they weren't afraid of the photographers (as seen in the video with Alex)? I've always wondered what language all the family talk to eachother in. Does anybody know? Thanks!

mw7060a said:
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/07/13/084314.php

I found this article, and I must say was kind of harsh...but I will let all of you decide. It talks about putting a curse on Prince Albert because he refused to allow little Prince Eric Alexandre use the Grimaldi name. It also talks about the hypocracy of Prince Albert given the fact that he and Prince Rainier descended on the female side from illegitimacy.
That was interesting wonder what he will do if he learns Albert has a son or daughter older then Alexandre. Wonder why not all this fuss has been made for the female Albert is said to be in private talks with to see his daughter? She is white btw. Albert just got the Throne lets let him have his time to make changes in all area's he wants.

I had a very nice personal conversation today for 2 hours with someone in Monaco. Albert and Steph danced on a table, and Albert carried Camilla around during the night. He was in good spirits and so was the rest of the family.

Back
Top Bottom