Duke of Sussex, Current Events 29: July 2017 - March 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court Circular 6th November:
Prince Henry of Wales this morning received Mr. Stephen Doughty MP (Chairman of the All Party Parliamentary Group on HIV and AIDS) and Mr. Michael Freer MP (former Chairman).

Smooth and debonair. Without even trying, he sheds a light on something important.

Terrific photos. Harry certainly looks looks very happy these days!

A very Diana smile/look with that first pic! Don't see that too often with Harry!

He’s doing such a great job bringing awareness wherever he goes.

Court Circular 15th November:
Prince Henry of Wales this evening held a Dinner for the Gurkha Welfare Trust at Kensington Palace.

Court Circular 20th November:
Prince Henry of Wales this morning received Mr. Christopher Parker (Chairman, Oak Foundation).

CC 1/12

Kensington Palace
1st December, 2017
Prince Henry of Wales this morning met members of the public outside the National Justice Museum, Nottingham, and was received by Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (Sir John Peace).

His Royal Highness afterwards visited the Terrence Higgins Trust’s charities fair for World Aids Day at the Contemporary Exhibition Centre, Weekday Cross, Nottingham.

Prince Henry of Wales this afternoon visited members of staff and students from the Full Effect Project at Nottingham Academy, Ransom Drive, Mapperley, Nottingham.

(I have also posted this is the Harry and Meghan current events simply to show that she is not mentioned as per usual BRF rules)

This is so odd. I thought this might have happened months ago as I haven’t seen anything about meeting with Fiji PM. I know CC isnt always updated, but at least Kensington twitter has been closely followed. Yet nothing. I didn’t even know until I saw a discussion on twitter about how this just isn’t mentioned anywhere except Fiji’s twitter. And apparently it’s not the first time either.

Last edited:
Thank you Dman and Iceflower for the account and photos of Harry at the Carol Service for the London Fire Brigade. Lovely to see Harry singing away (in grey) among our brave firemen and women.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a video from the Carol Service at Westminster Cathedral with HRH Prince Harry and Mary Berry.

Leave it to the Fail to insinuate that Harry and Cressida are maybe getting back together. What's worse the Fail wrote that Cressida came with her mother to have support if she runs into Harry. Make up your mind DM,. Cressida is busted up over the engagement or she's Camilla 2.0.

Writers at the Fail don't seem to have basic google search skills, if they did they would know that Cressida is back with her old boyfriend and judging by her and his open instagram seem very happy. Cressida can have a career and private life without their tabloid mess. She is happy, leave her alone. Harry is happy leave him alone.

Does anyone have an opinion as to why Meghan wasn't included last night?

Does anyone have an opinion as to why Meghan wasn't included last night?
Wherever she is, she is probably still buzzed but blown away by her first foray out with Harry. Nobody, least of all Harry, would want be the church to have cameras and reporters staked out in great numbers outside yowling like cats in heat. It is a beautiful memorial of joy.

I think they decided to let it be. Once in a week was enough for now.

The prevailing wisdom seems to be that Meghan is with her mother in Los Angeles at the moment and that was probably arranged prior to the concert.

:previous: You are most probably right. She may be visiting her mother and if she is I hope she is safe from the wildfires. On the other hand, she could very well be visiting the mysterious and well hidden "Dad". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom