Duke Carl of Württemberg and Princess Diane of France - 1960

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hannelore

Heir Presumptive
City
Bruges
Country
Belgium
Young and pretty French princess Diane d'Orléans (she was 20) on her wedding day in 1960 to German duke Karl von Württemberg. She's pictured here with her hairdresser Alexandre De Paris, who coiffed all the stars and royals in the 60's. (point de vue)

A few more, from SeegerPress:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love jewelry and I think that tiara of princess Diane d'Orléans is one of the best pieces jewelry for me.

The grand pieces belong to the Württemberg family. They have a rather large collection. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a bit the same style as princess Margareth's Poltimore tiara, but I like this one better.

I believe this picture was shot at the pre-wedding ball, though I am not sure about it.

Marengo, thanks for the photos, especially the last one, where the Countess of Paris is still so young, and most of her children are around her, if not all! Happy days.

I believe you are correct, as in the summer of 1960 prince François was still alive. He died in October of the same year in Algeria. I believe all the 11 children of the count and countess are in the picture, as well as the 3 ín-laws' they had in 1960: count Evard of Limburg-Stirum and Duchess Marie Theresa and Duke Karl of Württemberg.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Duke Carl of Wurttemberg? I am writing a book and need to communicate with His Royal Highness or someone close to him. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom