Divorce for Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sure that Queen Noor would want her son to marry right -- what mother wouldn't. I just do not believe that Prince Hamzah was gentely pushed into anything as it seemed his decision caught the JRF a bit by surprise. I just wish them both the best in the future, and may they both find happiness in raising their beautiful daughter Haya :flowers:

This is correct, as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes things work out in marriages and sometimes they don't. I don't think anyone should assume that Their Highnesses hate each other, there is also a little child involved here, that could be easily hurt. We must always be careful when we express our points of view.

I'm quite positive that once divorced, they won't remarry! they must have thought the divorce through carefully, after all.

Assuming anyone who gets a divorce hates their ex isn't correct. some couples stay friends as they both reach a point where they decide they're not happy. i hope they both move on since they're both young and deserve to be happy

I really feel bad for the sweet Noor, she married and became Crown Princess of Jordan with a great future in store, but things didn't turn out to be too rosy. It's hard, in every divorce there is heartbreak.:sad:

I'm quite positive that once divorced, they won't remarry! they must have thought the divorce through carefully, after all.
Why shouldn't Hamzah marry again? He is too young to waste his life. (31)
And Noor is too, to be honest.

:previous:

It's more likely cd_1 meant that Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor won't marry each other again. It would not be suprising IMO if either one of them remarries considering their age.

PR :flowers:

:previous:

It's more likely cd_1 meant that Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor won't marry each other again. It would not be suprising IMO if either one of them remarries considering their age.

PR :flowers:
but for my opinion prince & princess match each other , but any way it is god want

Please note that comments about Noor and Hamzah remarrying other people, have been deleted as speculative and off topic.

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

Thanks a lot !!! I saw the whole wedding on TV , you can not imagine how Hamzah was gentle and great ; shaken everyone's hand even the guards . everything in him is King Hussein :) pity his private life started like his father !!

I agree he is so humble. and yes he is another king hussein even in his private life...

I agree with Amoula, I think it was arranged. They didn't stay together 5 years, he lost the title in November 2005, they were divorced in Sep. 2009, so not even 4 years. Anyway, only God knows the truth. I wish them both well.

He lost the title in Nov 2004-

The members divorces always, the King hussein, prince Feisal, Princess Aisha, prince Mohammed, princess alia, prince asem and ali bin nayef its possible. I don't think that is because he lost his tittle it was an arranged marriage and ends with unhappiness. I thik we respekt their decicion

Back
Top Bottom