Did anyone write to the the children of Princess Astrid and got replies from them?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikha Pal

Courtier
City
Hyderabad
Country
India
Have any one of u written to the Children of Princess Astrid and Prince Lorenz and got replies from them?, and if yes please tell in this thread what did u write to them and what did they write to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
i really don't think that's possibe, asrid's children are very private. but ten again i coud be wrong .... only the beglian members can probaby tell us....anyone???

I think its rude to write to someone you dont know unless for business purposes... but that's just my opinion...

You can write to the Royal Palace in Brussels and they will take it from there I believe. I do not think you will get a very personal reply, just a 'thank you very much' from a courtier probably, maybe signed by the royal in question but I am not sure what the Belgian practise is.

The adress:

SAR Prince(sse) (insert name) de Belgique
Palais de Bruxelles
Rue de Brederode 16
1000 Bruxelles
Belgique

It isn't rude at all to write, the various royal palaces must get a lot of mail each year.

Last edited:
I have received personal thanks from Elizabeth II who is very much a busy Queen so I think less busy Royals might write.

you will usually get a reply from a royal aide.

Princess Maria-Laura of Belgium a boyfriend
who has she dated in the past is it possible that she has dated out of her race
who has she been known to be intrested in

I want to write to princess Astrid, what do I have to write?
Dear Madam and Monseigneur?
I dont know, because prince Lorenz is prince of Belgium but also archeduke of Austria-Este. Do I have to say first "Madam" and then the title for Lorenz? Because princess Astrid is the daughter of the king and prince Lorenz "only" the husband of princess Astrid. Or first prince Lorenz and then princess Astrid?
Thank you for your help. I'm lost with all the titles and grades... (Thougth archeduke was a bigger title than prince?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom