Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle is adorable and I loved her facial expression whilst she was blowing out the leaf. I think she has inherited them from her mother. :) The Danish Twins have an amusing character, I'll bet that spending an afternoon with them will be a lot of fun. :ROFLMAO:

George is so pudgy and lovely. I just wanna squeeze his little cheeks :D

The little Infantas are so beautiful. And Sofia is just as tall as Leonor by now - time flies.

My cousin and his wife's oldest boy is 9 and a half (10 on November 10th) and is past my chest (I'm only 5 foot 2, same as his mother). He's the spitting image of his father! It won't be long (2 or 3 years) before he's taller than me! You're right, time does fly! I've watched that little boy grow up before my very eyes, ever since he was at our house for Christmas dinner when he was only 6 weeks old! I was 14 and in grade 9 then, now I'm 23 turning 24 in a little over 3 months.

Last edited:
Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia, today at Easter´s Mass:

1 2 3

Adorable girls...as always. And Sofia is almost as tall as Leonor! If I don´t know I would think they are twins :)

Yes I noticed how tall Sofia has gotten,its a pity we don't see them very often!

Yes I noticed how tall Sofia has gotten,its a pity we don't see them very often!
I think they appear more often lately, if you go to the fashion discussion thread, on the old fashion discussion, you'll find what I post every year of children fashion. Last year, Leonor and Sofia appeared on public way more times than the belgian children, danish children and the same as the dutch girls.

Estelle and Leonore look so beautiful. I love how tenderly Estelle looks (and touches) her baby cousin.

So adorable. They will be best friends forever.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

A wonderful idea. I have never seen an official picture like this (two cousins tenderly together).

I love the way Princess Estelle protecting Princess Leonore.

Mia is very cute and I like how she's already making regular public appearances. She reminds me a lot of her cousin Savannah. Here's another photo where we can see her face a little better: Mia.

I'm in love with the photos of Estelle and Leonore. Not only do we get a new photo of Leonore, which I have been waiting for, but also a photo of her with Estelle! Estelle is absolutely adorable, and I love how she kisses Leonore, who also takes after her cousin regarding cuteness.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

How simply adorable to see these photos of Estelle and Leonore. They both look so sweet and cuddly together. What I love too is that both girls are dressed in identical dresses. I have a feeling these two girls are going to be very close as they grow up.

I don't care for the identical dresses and all three of them are adorable, but Alexia has really pretty facial features.

I'm pretty sure that's: James Ogilvy; Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones; George Windsor, Earl of St Andrews; Lady Helen Windsor; Prince Andrew; Prince Edward; David Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley; and Marina Ogilvy.

They're adorable nevertheless :wub:

I always loved that photo mainly for their lovely traditional coats.

[L-R]Viscount Linley, HRH The Prince Andrew, HRH The Prince Edward, The Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones saluting officers onboard Britannia.

Love Sarah's left handed salute.

Love the pictures of William holding George.
Daddy looks ready to go home.

Re:cute royal children

Loved to see all those beautiful photos of Estelle and her little cousin, Prince George, the AAA girls. The Dutch princesse were very cute in my opinion and how tall is Anmalia!Also loved to see Princess Elizabeth and her beautiful blue outfir.

Albert and Leopold Windsor are sweet little boys, I love how blonde their hair is. Little Alfonso is cute too, he looks like he's sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms. Estelle is precious and I love how enthusiastic she seemed to be during her grandfather's birthday. Her little wave is just adorable. And her little cousin seems to be taking after her in regards to cuteness as well. Good looks are obviously inherited with the Bernadottes. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom