Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a million DBARN for these lovely pictures of the Spanish royal children. What a lovely brood they are!!!!

The Spanish children are so adorable. And the Infanta Sofia looks like the mini version of her mother.

The Spanish children are adorable. I think Sofia looks a lot like Cristina, when she was a child.
What handsome boys, Nikolai and Felix. Great pictures, thank you so much.

These photos brought a smile to my face and nearly brought a tear to my eye. It's so sweet to see the young ones and Victoria together. I wonder, though, do the children speak English? Or how does she communicate with the three?
Amalia speaks English, at least Victoria was talking to her in English. With Ingrid it sounded like some Scandinavian language, so I suppouse it was Norwegian but I can be mistaken.

You don't happen to know at which part in the video the scenes with the children appear?

Amalia speaks English, at least Victoria was talking to her in English. With Ingrid it sounded like some Scandinavian language, so I suppouse it was Norwegian but I can be mistaken.

No, Victoria talks Swedish to Ingrid and that aswell to Christian. But I think that Ingrid talks Norwegian to Victoria, they understand each other anyway, the same thing with Christian, he speaks Danish with Victoria (Swedish, Norwegian and Danish are so close to each other).

As you said, she speaks English with Amalia. With the rest of the flower girls and boys, she speaks Swedish with Madeleine von Dincklage and Ian de Geer, because they are from Sweden, children to Victoria's cousins, with Leopold Sommerlath I am not sure, either Swedish or German, with Daniel's nieces, Hedvig and Vera of course Swedish and I think that Victoria speaks German with Vivien and Giulia Sommerlath, because what I know they live in Germany. But I am not so sure about it, maybe the girls speak Swedish.

How lovely to see Amalia and Ingrid Alexandra in those pre-wedding pictures. They are both gorgeous little girls and Victoria was very attentive of her two little bridesmaids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom