Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My Goodness. I have never seen a two year old do James Dean before.

And am I paranoid about how immature Infanta Sofia seems? She is only two days younger than Princess Isabella, but she doesn't seem to be walking or even seem as big or mature as Isabella. But before I saw Sofia, I thought that Isabella was a bit behind as she was still clinging to her mother to walk at a year plus. Am I paranoid?

Infanta Sofia was born on April 29th and Isabella on April 21st, so Infanta Sofia is eight days younger than Isabella.

The Dutch children are all so beautiful! It feels like it has been a long time since we have last seen the A-team and little Magali. Thank you for the links!

The Dutch children are very beautiful, it really seems like a very long time since last pictures. Little Ariane is walking, how cute!!
Thanks for the pictures!!

are there more pictures of prince christian? he is adorable...i think both he and isabella are so cute.

How cute little Christian with his very rosy cheeks, playing in the snow!

Wow, look at the difference between Magnus and Marius' eyes and Ingrid's! The boys both have bright blue eyes, and Ingrid's are a beautiful brown.

Magnus, Marius and Ingrid with parents

Sverre Magnus - OMG, this eyes! :wub:

Ingrid

Marius

source: kongehuset, originally posted by Princess_Robijn

and:

Maud, Leah and Emma Behn
http://i36.tinypic.com/2e2mf55.jpg
Thank-you-card released by Fam. Behn

Leah is absolutely beautiful. What a handsome girl! :wub:

Aww:wub: beautiful pics!
Sverre... OMG he is to cute for words:wub: I love his cute smile.. what a beautiful kid!

I really love the photo of M-L and her family, when it was taken?

Sverre is such a handsome little boy!! :wub: Striking eyes!! and the girls of the Princes of Orange are just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Christian and Isabella awww how Norway lol all I Can say is Scandanavia have Beautiful Royal Children

Beautiful pics! Kids are just ..... :wub:beyond words!

Leonor and Sofía looked like two sweet angels, really beautiful...

The urdangarin four, really cute, but Irene, OMG amazing!! she looked beautiful:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom