Crown Princess Maxima's Fashion & Style Part 2: March - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no the bosom dress and then the orange/red combination .... mmmm not happening foe me anyway.

I like the dress, feminine. Not the coat, like inspector Clouseau. There we go we all think differently:flowers:

Although she's worn this dress before, it's still lovely! The coat looks pretty with the dress.
I like her hair & jewels,too!

I like it ,too. Especially, the trousers & the bag are beautiful.

The top & jacket from Barcelona are very elegant. i was surprised that Maxima paired them with the orange pants, but there you go ;)

The more recent outfit: well if she's going to wear such a pregnancy/loose style top she needs to balance it with heels, thats all I'll say!

The outfit is very flashy and eye catching for my taste.

But it fits Maxima's style, I think (you know, flashy orange-like colours, huge jewels, ....).
However, I don't like the skirt being too short for Maxima. Her knees are not flattering, she has aged ...

That silver outfit doesn't look bad,but I prefer the top part.

The jacket is very elegant, but I like most of Princess Maxima outfit is small pink bag.

I love her second dress today!:flowers:
Nice shoes and headpiece, too, and her hair looks great.
I´m not very fond of the first outfit. It looks too dark on Maxima.

The first outfit is fine, the earings do remind me of something Laurentine would wear.

I think the second outfit is completly wrong, the shoes are horrific, the blouse without sleeves is too far cut out, it somehow does not flatter her.

The bracelet looks a bit punk for the very feminine outfit together with the headpiece (if it is Chanel.......what a waste)

First outfit is quite good, maybe too dark but nice.
Second is amazing, controversional but I like it. CP seems to feel confortable in this outfit.

I don't hate either outfit but wonder if the second one is not just a bit young for her. I love the red nails on her.

I actually think both are ok.

The outfit with the black top is interesting in the detailing around the neckline heading for the left shoulder.
I wish I could see a full length picture of her in this outfit, because whilst I like what I've seen, I'm not convinced that it was the best outfit on her overall.

With the other dress, I was interested that it has a grey skirt rather than black, and glad because otherwise it would have been to similar to the one from last week (or whenever it specifically was).
I dont see any pictures of her wearing the gloves she has slung over her handbag in some pics.
I dont understand why Maxima wears so many skirts or dresses with pleats; she actually has quite a nice figure and I just dont think that they're the nicest, and also I feel that she wears them far too often. Thats just me though.

I like the second outfit better than the first. The headpiece is fun and feminine, and I like the grey/white combination.

I agree marmi that she has a nice figure and when she wears clothes that suit her figure she looks amazing and she has fine tuned her body of late and is looking really lovely IMO so why she is advised ot wear all the gear that doesn't suit her a constant source of amazement to me I'v said it before and I'll say it again she needs a new stylist one who understands her and her needs.

ANP Beeldbank

I don't like it. It' baby-like.
The skirt should have been longer also...
This dress is nice for a pregnant..

:previous: yes that is it too:lol:,
but I do not know what part of the outfit makes her look like a toddler,

it could not be the camelia in her hair or it has to do with the thing pulled together or her bodytype and the proportions....

I think she looks elegant and classic:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom