Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed and Family: August 2005- January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama to host Abu Dhabi crown prince

..."President Obama will welcome Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates to the White House on Tuesday, April 26th," it said in a statement... - Read more here

and another article on the visit

All posts discussing Sheikh Mansour & his son Sheikh Zayed have been moved to the
Ruling Family of Abu Dhabi: Al Nahyan dynasty
Thread
:flowers:

Hi everyone! This is the link to an article I found. It talks about Sh. Mohammed's extravagant wedding but I think it is incorrect. Do you think they are mixing up the names and meant Sh. Mohammed from Dubai? It seems too amateurish to be true...
World

Hi everyone! This is the link to an article I found. It talks about Sh. Mohammed's extravagant wedding but I think it is incorrect. Do you think they are mixing up the names and meant Sh. Mohammed from Dubai? It seems too amateurish to be true...
World
Maybe they are mixing things since there is an aticle that says the same details but about Sheikh Mohd Bin Rashed.
Here you go:
Most expensive weddings - Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed Al Maktoum - Zimbio

But Sheikh Mohd married Sheikha Hind in 1979 not 81'

Back then weddings were very lavish and lasted 7 days whether royals or not. Celebrations are the same back then, so whether it was Abu Dhabi Sheikh or Dubai Sheikh, I would imagine the spending, celebration and celebration lengths were pretty much the same.

Thanks girls! Do you know what year Sh. Mohammed bin Zayed got married? He was born in 1961 and if he got married in 1981, then we was just 20 years old. By the way, what is his wife's name?

Thanks girls! Do you know what year Sh. Mohammed bin Zayed got married? He was born in 1961 and if he got married in 1981, then we was just 20 years old. By the way, what is his wife's name?
I know he married young, his wife's name is Sheikha Salama bint Hamdan Al Nahyan so i think the website gives the right date.

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Arrives in Doha
Doha, August 23 (QNA) - HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Al Thani, met Al Wajbah Palace here on Tuesday evening HH Gen. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and his accompanying delegation on the occasion of their visit to Qatar. The audience was attended by HH Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani.
QNA | News | Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Arrives in Doha

HH the Emir Meets Abu Dhabi Crown Prince
Doha, August 23 (QNA) - HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Al Thani, met Al Wajbah Palace here on Tuesday evening HH Gen. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and his accompanying delegation on the occasion of their visit to Qatar. The audience was attended by HH Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani.
HH the Emir then hosted an Iftar banquet in honour of HH Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan and the accompanying delegation.
http://www.qnaol.net/QNAEn/News_bull..._275_0057.aspx

Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Leaves Doha
Doha, August 23 (QNA) - HH Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, led the well-wishers who bade farewell to HH Gen. Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi upon his departure and the accompanying delegation at Doha International Airport on Tuesday eveneing concluding a short fraternal visit to Qatar.

Last edited:
France's President Nicolas Sarkozy (L) greets Abu Dhabi's Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
on the steps of the Elysee Palace in Paris September 27, 2011.

Daylife pictures

WAM.ae article

Last edited:
Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, arrives at Seoul airport in Seongnam, on the outskirts of Seoul on March 26, 2012, ahead of the 2012 Nuclear Security Summit. US President Barack Obama and dozens of other world leaders will begin a summit on curbing the threat of nuclear terrorism, but North Korea's atomic plans will be in focus on the sidelines. The two-day meeting in South Korea is a follow-up to an inaugural summit in Washington in 2010 hosted by Obama, which kick-started efforts to lock up fissile material around the globe that could make thousands of bombs.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Mohammed bin Zayed arrives in Malaysia
Article

Mohammed Bin Zayed meets Malaysian Prime Minister in Putrajaya
WAM article

Mohammad Bin Zayed donates $10m to foundation for gifted students in Malaysia
Article

Hi Warren !! Salamalaikum to all members of The Royal Forums. My name is Masood Parvez. I am a portrait artist, living in Abu Dhabi, producing portraits of historic and contemporary leaders of the United Arab Emirates. Some of my paintings can be viewed at: http://www.zhibit.org/mparvez All art lovers are cordially invited to express their views and opinions about my work. Regards, Masood

Alaikum salam wrwb Masood, ahlan wa sahlan (welcome),

:welcome:

Ya salam!!!!! (for non-Arabic speakers: it is said when someone is happy with something or someone). Indeed, absolutely great work! Your natural gift is precious. Wonderful paintings and drawings! Congratulation Masood! Is it your hobby?

On TRF there is a members corner which supported members for an enhanced exchange on various topics or interest areas. I´m sure, a lot of participants would love to share information with you about your art works. This link will lead you to this area:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f187/

Enjoy your time here! Kind regards, Majid

Last edited:
Ya salam, masood!!!!! Your work is splendid! I love your drawing skills and your painting prowess. Proud to say you studied in my state of Maryland in the USA! Your work is fabulous. Welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom