Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely little girl,she hace somethyng from QRania maybe the look:)
PHaya came to my mind too first time i saw those photos.

She is elagent ... just like her mom QR .... i loved her hair style

You know I`ve been watching Princess Iman as a teenager and have noticed that her eyes are always sleepy while her eyes were big when she was a child is this because of her spectacles??

You know I`ve been watching Princess Iman as a teenager and have noticed that her eyes are always sleepy while her eyes were big when she was a child is this because of her spectacles??
Personally, I think that sometimes the lenses will distort the shape of the eyes or you'll get some reflective glare off of them when you photograph someone wearing glasses. I know this is the case when I'm wearing my glasses.

I believe their children look like their father in general,but I believe that when the girls will be older they'll start looking like their mother.I've seen it so many times!

The only child who I think resembles her mother alot is little Salma. The other's really look like their father except Hussein who doesn't really look like anyone. I think Iman doesn't really smile because she has the Hashemite 'overbite' or buck teeth and wears braces to correct this. Perhaps as a young teenage girl she is too self conscious to smile because of it.

I think Iman doesn't really smile because she has the Hashemite 'overbite' or buck teeth and wears braces to correct this. Perhaps as a young teenage girl she is too self conscious to smile because of it.

As somebody who had the same problems as a young girl (overbite, braces to correct this) I think that you are right.

i think maybe its just felling at the time some pics she smile others not. like p.raya and p.iman.

Thanks jordan. Nice pictures of Iman. Would be nice if Rania had accompanied her.

Iman has grown up so much!!And I believe that she has started looking like her mother.Does anyone know if this little Princess can ride horses as well?

Thanks for the information,Veram!What can I say?Let's hope that we will see a new royal Olympic Champion in the future!

Princess Iman has grown up fast but I noticed in the most of the pics, she doesn't smile. In one pic, she has braces. Thanks for the pics,Jordan.

She has a spelly face, I agree. But she is getting similar to Queen Rania. However Salma is only her mother, lucky her. :)
Prince Hussein is his father's twin when he was a baby.

It's nice to see Princess Iman at an event like this.

Cool picture. Its great that she post private photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom