Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the outfit - the hair is a bit scruffy although I suspect that's deliberate. She still has terrible posture but she definitely seem a friendlier and happier at these events nowadays.

The first photo is particularly unflattering, but the last one is ok. It looks like she has cut her hair?

She needs a stylist. Horrible hair and the dress is just off. Too short, things are out of porportion.

LaRae

:previous: It's way too short, I hope she had something to cover her lap with while sitting!:ohmy:

How'd she even get out of the car!

LaRae

:previous: I was thinking the same. Maybe their driver got them to a private entrance in an underground garage...to minimize the chances of any wardrobe malfunctions being caught on film!:ohmy:

Last edited:
Certainly striking, but not in a particularly good way. She reminds me a little of how her aunt Stephanie looked back in the eighties.

There's a lot going on with Charlotte's dress. I like her hair and make up but that's about it.

I don't mind the dress but her hair is unflattering and needs more body and I think that strong a pattern on the dress requires more striking make up. In modern parlance "she needs to own it" and she isn't.

One of her worst outfits and hairstyle but that hideous dress should be binned as soon as possible.

Not sure if its a dress or an Easter Egg wrapping?

Okay I have seen some outrageous dresses but what the....... I have heard of putting feathers on a dress but it looks like she has an entire bird stapled to her chest. Its huge.

What was the theme this year.....lost in Jumanji?

Nice looking couple though.

Posts that did not discuss Charlotte Casiraghi's fashion choices have been removed as off-topic. Please stay on topic of this thread - thank you!

I like the look but can see the feathers being a bit annoying for the people sitting next to her at dinner. I'm not keen on the slicked back hair that she has gone for in her last couple of evening appearances - she needs more body, especially to balance out the feathers.

Not a fan of the feathers, but this Ball seems primarily a charity costume gala.

The theme is Cocktail Party in Manhattan, so there you go I suppose.

Last edited:
Minus the feathers its not bad,but given there was a theme I let her away with it. Charlottes fashion can be hit and miss past few years.

Minus the feathers its not bad,but given there was a theme I let her away with it. Charlottes fashion can be hit and miss past few years.

I'd let her have it, if I could figure out the connection to the theme :ermm: Manhattan cocktail party? Was she paying homage to the pigeons :lol:

I like it! This event allows for fun, out there dresses and Charlotte did just that. She looks glowing.

It's quite a few years since anyone other than Caroline pays any real attention to the theme.

:previous: I saw a closeup photo of her face on another site and she is indeed glowing like a candle this evening. Her makeup has been expertly applied.

I wasn't sure at first but given the Cocktail theme of the evening her outfit is growing on me.

Charlotte would've looked lovely without the feathers, which are, if I'm being brutally honest, a little on the ridiculous side. Looks like she's wearing Big Bird's pink cousin...

Charlotte would've looked lovely without the feathers, which are, if I'm being brutally honest, a little on the ridiculous side. Looks like she's wearing Big Bird's pink cousin...

Indeed. I think the feathers make the outfit hideous. Ridiculous is an apt word imo.

I like the dress and she wore it fabulously IMO feathers and all.

I like a lot the dress, and the feathers also, they gave the additional "dramatic" side on the outfit. I just wonder how she managed to eat with this feathers without spilling half of the food on it. Unless she didn't touch at all at her food.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom