Charlotte Casiraghi's equestrian career

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ She certainly has the looks in the family!

Charlotte came in 9th and 22nd this morning at the Gucci Masters. The height was 1.25m. She was riding 2 new horses. The same ones she rode at Deauville last week. She's done well with Villi Gseckers.

That last photo(#8) it looks like Princess Caroline is curtseying Gad!:eek::lol:

Here are some more pics of the final day, December 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** gettyimages gallery **

Hola's article: Charlotte a rapper mom at the races...
Carlota Casiraghi, una mamá rapera en la hípica

Carlota Casiraghi, una mamá rapera en la hípica"]Carlota Casiraghi, una mamá rapera en la hípica :D :D :D

From Semana:
http://www.semana.es/carlota-sorprende-deja-la-hipica-por-el-hip-hop-20141207-00218501/

Carlota sorprende: ¿deja la hípica por el hip hop?

Last edited:
was it the theme of this year? Last year she wore dressed as a native american

Each team picks their own costumes and music. The year she dressed as an Indian she was wearing authentic Indian jewelry so she might have visited an Indian reservation that summer. It's also possible that Charlotte may be part Native American. She is part Mexican, so she might have some Aztec or other tribe blood.

Last edited:
Charlotte is Mexican on the Grimaldi side. One of her ancestors married a descendant of Emperor Maximillon? of Mexico (he was actually Austrian and I think only in power a couple of years. He was appointed by Napolean.) He and his wife didn't have any children and adopted 2 Mexican children. One of these children is Charlotte's ancestor.

I'm curious as to how Frida's departure at Gucci will affect Charlotte's relationship with the house

Very beautiful photos.... Actually we are more delighted to see the little kid than talking about her horseriding :D

Charlotte is riding at Cagnes sur Mer this week per Nice Matin. So much for being pregnant. I was wondering why the nanny was shaking her finger at Charlotte in the LAX video. Now I know it was because Charlotte shook her head "no" when the cameraman asked if it was going to be a boy or a girl. Can't find any riding results posted yet.

3 Pictures Charlotte riding at Gagne sur Mer you can see at the site casiraghitrio.tumblr.com

You can find some pics of Charlotte competing in Cagnes Sur Mer in these two galleries (the pics with Raphael are those from the airport that have been posted in the current events thread a couple of day ago):

** dilei.it gallery ** olycom.it **

Back
Top Bottom