Charles and Camilla: Visit to Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and the UAE - February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charles visits Souq Waqef

Britain’s Prince Charles and his wife Camilla accompanied by H E Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al Thani, Chairperson of the Council of Trustees of the Qatar Museums Authority, and Deputy Chairman of the Authority H E Sheikh Hassan bin Mohammed bin Ali Al Thani visited Souq Waqef yesterday.

The Peninsula On-line: Qatar's leading English Daily

Avalon said:
Nice pictures Skydragon! :flowers:
(I have a little problem viewing those from polfoto though).
I hope I have now solved that problem! :flowers:

Skydragon said:
I hope I have now solved that problem! :flowers:

Yes, thank you! :flowers: They work fine now.
The Duchess and the Prince look splendid. As usual. :)

Thank you Skydragon and Avalon for so many lovely pics!:flowers:
The photos where they look at each other are so sweet, everybody can see: They have the look of love!:wub:

Avalon said:
Yes, thank you! :flowers: They work fine now.
The Duchess and the Prince look splendid. As usual. :)
It seems I can't do more than two things at once, I can't upload pictures, listen to Hayley Westenra and eat chocolates without getting something wrong! :ROFLMAO:

Skydragon said:
It seems I can't do more than two things at once, I can't upload pictures, listen to Hayley Westenra and eat chocolates without getting something wrong! :ROFLMAO:

You didn't upload them the wrong way: I tried uploading pictures from polfoto (posting links to them) but it wouldn't show up as well.
So I am sure you can do more then 2 things at a time. Quite an achievement, since I can post pictures the proper way, only if I concentrate hard! :lol:

Nothing formal?

Thanks for all the great pics!! I was wondering, did they not attend any formal events? I would love to see the Duchess in a formal gown..

And a tiara. I don't think we're going to see one this trip.

Ive quite enjoyed watching them on this trip. There always so chipper. Its great that we get to see so much of Camilla since she is gonna be gone recuperating for awhile. I hope there is a formal occasion on this trip, would love to see Milla in a gown. I wonder if she has received any fabulous jewels from any of the royal families.

These pics are smashing Avalon. Thankyou for posting them. Camilla does look extremely beautiful in the pic you specified and tired in the other. It must be hard in the heat to keep going and touring.

I wonder what she recive during this trip?

Thank You milla Ca and Avalon for all the lovely pictures, once again! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely top and new jewellery - looks Arabic in style. Have we got our first new jewellery spotting of the trip?

Wonderful pictures, thank you Skydragon! :flowers:
Indeed, a very lovely top. And I do think we have the first new jewelry - I've never seen both the necklace and the earings.

Thank you Avalon!:flowers:
You choose the best pics from the galleries. I had problems to post the seperated pictures from isafa.
As usal the lovely pics from the Royal Couple make a smile on my face:) !

And thank you to Skydragon for the reports and pics from today!:flowers:

Well, I've been through my entire collection of Camilla pics (from the 70s through to the 00s including every engagement ever photographed) and I've never seen the necklace or the earrings. So I assume she got them earlier in the trip. There's a matching bracelet too.

Thanks for the pictures Avalon! They're great :flowers: !

BeatrixFan said:
I've never seen the necklace or the earrings. So I assume she got them earlier in the trip. There's a matching bracelet too.

Or she got them before the trip, because the jewels go perfect with the top. I think she could choose the matching ensemble before the trip.

Back
Top Bottom