Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having known a couple of individuals who.knew Matisse I know he would have diasappproved of CW's dress only because she looked like the top of a chocolate box painting[too delicate] and that is not what the theme of the Ball was.
I agree her dress didn't fit the theme (Morocco) of the ball, but then neither did Charlotte's dress which looked more Grecian to me. :whistling:

The dress is pretty. She should've worn different shoes. Something to match the dress.

I think the dress looked better on Charlene than the runway model, although I agree the slit was a bit too high.
Doesn't Charlene have a contract with Armani? I thought I read at one time that she did.

Charlene Wittstock attended a private view of exhibition 'Grace Kelly: Style Icon' on April 15, 2010 in London, England.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

What's up with all this 'nudity' in April AND in London? The dress is very pretty - I'd like to see it worn in July or August. I don't like this kind of sandals anyway, so thumbs down to this one.

I like how the dress gathers in the front. It flatters her figure. I think her sandals are nice. Perhaps wearing a shawl of some kind would've protected her from the chilled air and made the outfit more elegant.

Ms. Wittstock was dressed better for this engagement. I love that she did not show her shoulders, but her dress was not flattering at her waistline again. Her feet are very large and the sandals emphasis that, plus they and are out of season. Would have liked a shawl for this time of year. Charlene did look better than usual. Hope she keeps on improving.:);):)

I thought her outfit was very flattering and fit her well. I like the embellishments in the front. The dress does seem a bit skimpy for this time of year tho.

It's nice to see Albert/Charlene and Edward/Sophie do an engagement together.
Charlene's dress is pretty. I agree her feet are too big for her sandals.

What's up with all this 'nudity' in April AND in London? The dress is very pretty - I'd like to see it worn in July or August. I don't like this kind of sandals anyway, so thumbs down to this one.

Whats she suppose to be dressed for in spring and anyways FYI, such dresses are worn all year round. The color isnt a summer dress.

The dress is pretty so is the hair, styled nicely.

I have never ever seen Cw in a long sleeved dress or blouse unless a coat is worn When oh when will that day come that I see her in a long sleeves on anything? I think there are no stockings also in the London appearance as well .. just a guess but looks like it. The occasion needed pumps not sandals after all it is rainy London

She looked lovely. Dressy outfits never need sleeves. As for the hose, who can really tell. She is very elegant. I should look so good.

I must say, Charlene is very elegant. I love the way she dresses and she carries herself well. She almost always wears something I would wear. I like her style. I hope she gets married to Albert soon.

What is wrong with wearing short sleeves? If you have nice arms like she does why not show them off?

Charlene Wittstock attended a private view of exhibition 'Grace Kelly: Style Icon' on April 15, 2010 in London, England.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Love the outfit, looks very classic. :)

It's not that cold in england and it's hardly nudity.
Black in August, you kidding. :ROFLMAO:

I like the outfit, but I always thought 40-50 degrees to be cold. She must be tolerant to be dressed like that in that kind of weather. She could have worn different sandals though. It almost does give the "nude" impression.

It's not that cold in england and it's hardly nudity.
Black in August, you kidding. :ROFLMAO:

No, I'm not. Since the fabric is so light, why not? Besides, Azzedine Alaia and Naomi would love it! Ask them.

Cheers

I do think sandals are inappropriate in chilled weather. I agree she must be really tolerant of the cold. She should've at least worn a shawl.

i really like the way her hair was caught up at the V&A Grace Kelly preview

Charlene doesn't look cold at all to me. Perhaps it was an unusually warm night for England.

Emm... We're not Mallorca or Cyprus, but all opinions are respected here. :flowers:

She looked lovely. Dressy outfits never need sleeves. As for the hose, who can really tell. She is very elegant. I should look so good.
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_Lambert would turn over in her grave.Not to mention Brooke Astor......They did not only look this good but better... than all expectations. They knew how to articualte elegance and the rest of us are neophytes the rest of us and amateurs.Cw did look "cute". In London it does rain hence the need for pumps instead of sandal shoes.Saying dressy outfits do not need sleeves is like saying button holes do not need buttons.

^^
You know, nicely toned, slender and not flabby. As she gets older they will become less toned and more flabby so why not show them off now while she can?

^^
You know, nicely toned, slender and not flabby. As she gets older they will become less toned and more flabby so why not show them off now while she can?

Haha. True. She better use those arms before the time expires:).

:previous: :lol: Yep us women are on a time clock - tick tock tick tock

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_Lambert would turn over in her grave.Not to mention Brooke Astor......They did not only look this good but better... than all expectations. They knew how to articualte elegance and the rest of us are neophytes the rest of us and amateurs.Cw did look "cute". In London it does rain hence the need for pumps instead of sandal shoes.Saying dressy outfits do not need sleeves is like saying button holes do not need buttons.
I've never heard of Eleanor Lambert. I have heard of Brook Astor. She's very well known and quite a lady.

:previous: :lol: Yep us women are on a time clock - tick tock tick tock
Considering Charlene has a big age difference with pa that is quite a "sexist" statement.
A woman as a clock?
unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom