Caption This! Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My caption for the Yellow would be: You look like Pinocchio, or Snuffy from Sesame Street! or: The Guiness World Record for longest piece of snot- or-Oh Prince what big boogers you have ( Think Little Red Riding Hood):lol: That is Prince Henrik is it not?
Love all 3!

Last edited:
Green: (little boy says to prince) "It isn't 3D, i can't drag&drop it, it's not interactive, i can't swipe it..... so what exactly DOES your drawing do?"

Yellow: (lady to prince) "...of all the mushrooms in my collection this particular one is the most dangerous...the smell alone could kill you"

"

Yellow: (lady to prince) "...of all the mushrooms in my collection this particular one is the most dangerous...the smell alone could kill you"
Love that caption too!:lol:

Now that's adorable. The look on HM's face is priceless!!! :ROFLMAO:

Now, what is the best way to sneak over to the table and have a few cookies before anyone realizes that I'm up to something naughty :D?
:lol:
@ Daria- I suspect that if RH had been there he would have had help with this mission, and no one would have batted a eyeball.....;):lol:

Oh, that is very, very true :D.
I've seen videos of similar activty at similar functions at BP. You know his motto when it comes to kids and treats- " Take a couple or 7.":D
The Queen never batted an eyeball.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom