Best-Looking Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who's the most beautiful royal woman?

• Princess Diana

Votes: 60 10.1%
  • Princess Beatrice

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Princess Eugenie

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Crown Princess Mathilde

Votes: 21 3.5%
  • Crown Princess Mary

Votes: 78 13.2%
  • Countess Alexandra

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • Crown Princess Maxima

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Princess Laurentien

• Princess Mabel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Noor

Votes: 6 1.0%
  • Queen Rania

Votes: 76 12.8%
  • Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Princess Grace

Votes: 81 13.7%
  • Princess Caroline

Votes: 29 4.9%
  • Princess Stephanie

• Charlotte Casiraghi

Votes: 38 6.4%
  • Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 16 2.7%
  • Princess Märtha Louise

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Crown Princess Letizia

Votes: 54 9.1%
  • Infanta Elena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infanta Cristina

Votes: 9 1.5%
  • Crown Princess Victoria

Votes: 15 2.5%
  • Princess Madeleine

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most beautiful royal women are Queen Rania and Crown Princess Letizia

Of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But for me, people with perfect faces arn't beauties.

Ironic ain't it?

Again, subjective.:cool:

Furthermore, I would like people in this topic to RESPECT MEMBERS OPINIONS/VIEWPOINTS/PERSPECTIVES AS TO WHOM THEY BELIEVE IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANOTHER OR NOT -- EVEN IF IT IRRITATES YOU TO KNOW END.

SO KNOCK IT OFF!

I don't know how to judge one being more beautiful than the other, they are all diffierent. Some with beautiful dark hair, others with beautiful blonde hair.Tall, short, thin, curvaceous. Frankly, they are all extraordinarly attractive. Some, of course, are dead, but their beauty lingers on. Beauty is surely in the eye of the beholder. And, yes, Paola, was stunning. She is still beautiful, wrinkles and all.

I don't like these kind of polls. These questions about "who is the more beatiful", or "the more intelligent" etc, etc are nonsense. All the ladies you quoted above are beatiful in their own way. Why must we choice only one of them? It's like you ask me which is better,an "X" artwork by Goya or an "Y" artwork by Leonardo...Awww....How could I answer? None of them could possibily be better than the other for both are excellent. Excellent but DIFFERENT.

This is what beauty is about.And of course, the choice is a little in the eyes of the beholder, o we can't have a subjective and deffinitive answer.

Vanesa.:rolleyes:

Princess Leila Pahlavi and Princess Fawzia of Egypt

I can't believe certain figures : Letizia beautiful ? Nice looking yes, but beautiful with such a nose ? NO

Exactly my thoughts! I don't like Letizia's nose, mouth and legs. She is too thin and looks quite old!

In my opinion, there should be a different poll for beauties at different times/era. It's difficult for me to choose/vote for only one because I think they are all beautiful, physically.

Princess Grace, for me, has the most beautiful face and body too.
Queen Paola is very beautiful too in the 60's.
Princess Diana, very beautiful too in the 80's and early 90's

Princess Madeleine, for me, the peak of her beauty is during her teens especially around the time she turned 18.

Mette-Marit, Mary and Mathilde are beautiful too, they could still look beautiful with jeans, they have the best skin condition - less wrinkles, freckles.

Maxima is beautiful too, with that pretty face, charm & smile of hers.

Rania's and Letizia's physical beauty/attractiveness is just stunning. Their eyes are captivating. Rania's face is more beautifully symmetrical while Letizia's face is not as perfect, not the definition of a classic beauty per se like Grace. But in the end, I voted for Letizia because a plus factor for her would be her independence/career even before she married her Prince speaks much about her personality, didn't undergo a make-over after becoming a Princess, patronizes Spanish designers rather than the leading brands and still looks equally beautiful, and so in a way doing a part of representing/promoting her country at the same time. And I believe her slim body type is natural, not a result of extreme dieting. And her posture is superb too, never seen a photo of her slouching. That's natural beauty for me- my own opinion only :flowers:

Exactly my thoughts! I don't like Letizia's nose, mouth and legs. She is too thin and looks quite old!

She's not alone ! To me Rania, Mary and Maxima look old too !Only Mette-Marit looks her age or even younger .

I think that people when voting, vote for their personal favourite which isn't always the most beautiful in reality...
And I agree with Linda Hsu, stephaievl and Anita!

For me Princess Mary isn't beauty, She is normal and Elegant, BUT Beauty, Never, She doesn't have an outstanding phisycal features, She seems cute, outgoing and nice, but, she is like many women out there, nothing special.

Maybe her skin, but really, She isn't beauty at all. JUST normal.

It dosen't exist one criterium of woman beauty except if we considere that the ancient greek statuary, i.e. the perfection is the good one. One of the most relevant of the criterium of the beauty for a woman is the whole of her face, body, attitude.

It's totally true, for example that the Princess of Asturias has big nose and ears. By comparaison of her face her mouth is a little bite too large, her cheekbone are too high and so on, the list is not finished. It's true that her legs are a little too thin, herself told very often that she don't like her legs and it was the reason because she prefered pants. But, but ...the whole is estupendous, she has a so original and attractive face with eyes particularly expressive, with a way to look at somebody so intelligent that it's imossible to resist at her magnetism. She has a skin not perfect but so good that she can avoid to have so many make up. She don't an estupendous hair but she can do with them a lot of combinaisons - that she is doing- wich allow her to have fabulous hairdoes for the coctels and the galas. She has a very gracious manner of holding her head with a long neck.

She is THIN - in the same style of Audrey Hepburn for whom nobody said that she was anorexic!) and mainly a splendid way to standing her because she learned it when she was young doing classical ballet.:wub:

We can say that's all! and the whole is estupendous. Generallt speaking, I prefere woman with imperfectionS, but originalities than a too perfect woman whithout any interesting features making her a girl exactly as an other one.:rolleyes:

It dosen't exist one criterium of woman beauty except if we considere that the ancient greek statuary, i.e. the perfection is the good one. One of the most relevant of the criterium of the beauty for a woman is the whole of her face, body, attitude.

It's totally true, for example that the Princess of Asturias has big nose and ears. By comparaison of her face her mouth is a little bite too large, her cheekbone are too high and so on, the list is not finished. It's true that her legs are a little too thin, herself told very often that she don't like her legs and it was the reason because she prefered pants. But, but ...the whole is estupendous, she has a so original and attractive face with eyes particularly expressive, with a way to look at somebody so intelligent that it's imossible to resist at her magnetism. She has a skin not perfect but so good that she can avoid to have so many make up. She don't an estupendous hair but she can do with them a lot of combinaisons - that she is doing- wich allow her to have fabulous hairdoes for the coctels and the galas. She has a very gracious manner of holding her head with a long neck.

She is THIN - in the same style of Audrey Hepburn for whom nobody said that she was anorexic!) and mainly a splendid way to standing her because she learned it when she was young doing classical ballet.:wub:

We can say that's all! and the whole is estupendous. Generallt speaking, I prefere woman with imperfectionS, but originalities than a too perfect woman whithout any interesting features making her a girl exactly as an other one.:rolleyes:

And...what is more important is that..she is a NATURAL BEAUTY.Letizia without make up still being beautiful although I recognize that she has happened through a stage in which has become thin and her face seems less round and less sweet but she always has been a beautiful woman.

I am agree with you in which : a woman who did ballet when she was young has an elegance in her gestures that do not have other women (I say it because I have been a ballet dancer), and i always have noticed it in Letizia.

Last edited:
I can't think of one Royal woman today who I think is truly beautiful. I think Queen Rania is stunning, but I heard that she has been surgically enhanced so I don't know if I can include her.

Princess Letizia can be striking, but sometimes her features look so strong they are almost harsh. This is especially true when she loses too much weight, which brings me to another problem...I get the suspicion that she is anorexic because her figure can look quite skeletal at times.

Lady Helen Taylor and Lady Gabriella Windsor are very pretty.

For sheer natural beauty, I think no one can match Charlotte Casiraghi right now, even though I realize that strictly speaking Charlotte is not a royal.

This is a very very difficult question and hard for me to answer?

Princess Diana, Charlotte Casiraghi, and Princess Eugenie. Princess Eugenie last because she is not yet a woman, she is only 16.

And I couldn't disagree more with you too ...;):flowers:

Well given the way you've spoken of Mary in the past, I find this not in the least surprising...:)

Each to their own.

Last edited:
Well given the way you've spoken of Mary in the past, I find this not in the least surprising...:)

Each to their own.

Hey stop here ! :bang:
I don't like Mary and I'm not hiding it . But I still can be honest . There's some women I don't like but I find very beautiful though . The same way, I've always said that Mary was maybe one of the most elegant and graceful princesses . But BEAUTIFUL ? No . And nothing to do with the fact I don't like her ... :flowers:

I don't like Mary and I'm not hiding it . But I still can be honest . There's some women I don't like but I find very beautiful though . The same way, I've always said that Mary was maybe one of the most elegant and graceful princesses . But BEAUTIFUL ? No . And nothing to do with the fact I don't like her ... :flowers:

I agree Anita.
Of course Mary have many virtues(like other princess) but between these virtues is not to be B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
We don´t say that she is an ugly woman, she is pretty or...normal:rolleyes: but I (and much other people) think that she is far from being a beauty.

How different opinions can be..
IMO Princess Mary is one of the most beautiful royal ladies nowadays. ;)
She has a very beautiful smile and a pretty face. She's very elegant and nearly always beautifully dressed.
During the Visit from Brazil she just looked like the Image of a Princess.
So, I think Mary is beautiful.

Last edited:
Beauty is as beauty does. Makeup can hide a multitude of flaws as well as airbrushing. Some of these girls had the advantage of spas, expensive trts.the best of facial care. Like some hollywood stars I would like to see these girls without makeup. Then the test would tell. Of course Princess Grace and Diana had a simple beauty. Of course by this I dont mean they were simple just that they had a beauty that was only enhanced by makeup. That is one of the forms of true beauty. But then again what is true beauty?

I always think Rania and Mary are really beautiful, but then maybe Rania had surgeries and Mary has access to great skincare, etc, but what does it matter? Now they are beautiful.
Sometimes I think Mary dosn't look good, but then she manages to look very perfect again, so I change my mind sometimes.
Letizia for me, isn't a classic beauty, but she sometimes just radiates... Maybe she is one of those persons that you think are prettier the more you know them because of the character. I am just speculating, because she reminds me of my aunt, who has similar problems (naturally very skinny, big nose).
With Máxima I think it is the same, her charisma makes her look prettier.

I think it is strange that people sometimes say their favorite princess is the prettiest and their least favorite is ugly, and tend to get offended....
I for example think Mathilde is not so pretty, but that doesn't mean I don't like her...
I think Madeleine is naturally a pretty girl, but I think if she would tan less and bleach her hair less, she would be more beautiful. Victoria is sometimes very beautiful, even more than Madeleine I think.
I, too think that Grace had a natural beauty, I think the same of Caroline (more when she was young) and Charlotte Casiraghi.
Strangely, I just can't see the famous beauty of Diana... But I always thought her hairstyles were horrible, I have seen pictures with longer hair and I thought she lookes better there, but still not MY definition of beautiful.

Talking about current royal women, I think Mary is really beautiful: the contrast of her dark hair with her porcelain skin is really striking, not to mention a nice taste of clothing and her attitude makes her look even better

Grace is the most beautiful royal women of all times hands down, she was simply perfect, the epithome of elegance and beauty; Caroline is beautiful, as well as Charlotte, but never as Grace was

Letizia is attractive, but not beautiful IMO, I like women taller and with a bit more weight (she's not anorexic or something of the sort, she's simply naturally thin) and when she has a bit more weight on her, her facial features look better, otherwise they are much angular for my taste, she has really pretty eyes, that's her best feature alltogether, her worst features are her nose and chin, too big; not a bad package put together, but not a beautiful one either, I liked much more the way she looked when she was a journalist, she was even pretty back then:rolleyes:

Máxima is no model beauty, but her charisma makes her look awesome, it's always a good thing to see a radiant, happy woman who's comfortable with herself even if she's not a perfect beauty:flowers:

I always think Rania and Mary are really beautiful, but then maybe Rania had surgeries and Mary has access to great skincare, etc, but what does it matter? Now they are beautiful.
Sometimes I think Mary dosn't look good, but then she manages to look very perfect again, so I change my mind sometimes.
Letizia for me, isn't a classic beauty, but she sometimes just radiates... Maybe she is one of those persons that you think are prettier the more you know them because of the character. I am just speculating, because she reminds me of my aunt, who has similar problems (naturally very skinny, big nose).
With Máxima I think it is the same, her charisma makes her look prettier.

I think it is strange that people sometimes say their favorite princess is the prettiest and their least favorite is ugly, and tend to get offended....
I for example think Mathilde is not so pretty, but that doesn't mean I don't like her...
I think Madeleine is naturally a pretty girl, but I think if she would tan less and bleach her hair less, she would be more beautiful. Victoria is sometimes very beautiful, even more than Madeleine I think.
I, too think that Grace had a natural beauty, I think the same of Caroline (more when she was young) and Charlotte Casiraghi.
Strangely, I just can't see the famous beauty of Diana... But I always thought her hairstyles were horrible, I have seen pictures with longer hair and I thought she lookes better there, but still not MY definition of beautiful.

Well, I certainly DON'T think any of today's Royal women are ugly. It's just that none-with the exception of Charlotte-stands out for me as a classic natural beauty. I think Charlotte is even more beautiful than her mother Princess Caroline was at the same age, and of course neither of them is the equal of the late Princess Grace.

It's funny that people keep mentioning the Princess of the Asturia's nose. I have never noticed her nose, and never thought of it as too large. What troubles me about her appearance is her sometimes gaunt face and figure, which sets off alarm bells of some illness or eating disorder. When she has meat on her bones she looks just stunning, and she is very stylish too.

As for Diana, I think she could be striking but no. I never thought of her as a classic beauty. She had beautiful eyes and the most perfect legs I have ever seen on any woman Royal or not. Then there was her imposing height, which made her stand out and wear clothes so well. I think the myth of Diana's "great beauty" comes from her charisma and the force of her personality which of course was formidable.

Beauty is such a subjective thing. There is simply no way everyone will agree with somebody else's choices in this matter.

Last edited:
Again? Princess of Asturias (which is NOT one of my favorites) doesn't suffers of any eating disorder nor any illness. I'm exactly like her, and I gets angry when someone aproaches me and ask: "Are you feeling O.K recently? "....ARRRGHHH. How I wish to be fat! And I uppose that Princess Letizia must have been thinking the same since she became a public person. These comments about a peron being thn are extremely disgusting.

Oh, yes...I don't think that we have authentic beauties among our current royal women. Princess Charlotte is the only one of them I can said it's a beauty..and maybe Orincess Madeleine of Sweden? She is certainly a lady. We must wait some few years just to see if Infanta Leonor turns to be the beatiful princess she seems she will be. :)

Vanesa.

hey Vanesa, I don't say she has an illness or an eating disorder, all I'm saying is that she had a bit more weight on her at some time (for example when she got engaged and around that time, nothing to do with pregnancies), and it suits her better than now, softens her features

Weight is a yo-yo for most of us, we lose and we gain, and I guess the same happens to Letizia, I'd like to see her a bit more round, specially around her face;)

I appreciate you clarifying.

I'm not questioning your reasons for thinking Mary isn't beautiful, or indeed the 'reasons' why you don't like Mary. I merely stated that I expected nothing less from you given the way you've spoken about Mary in numerous other threads. A documented fact.

Careful, you may give yourself a headache...:lol:

Personally, I wouldn't call any of the current Crown Princesses unnatractive. They each have their qualities and exude a certain charisma that is attributed only to them.

In saying that though, if there was an order of who fits where, then Letizia would be second from the rear imo. Camilla being the last (respectfully).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom