Belgian Photoshoot in Bokrijk - 7 July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth

Is a cutie!!!! like her brothers... She will be a wonderful queen:)

I wrote that I've wrote on Dutch thread about their last photo-session. I thought that I would like to see someday photos of Elisabeth and Amalia together. It would be great:)
Maybe one photo of the all future queens?

Last edited:
Magnik you are so right! A photo of the future monarchs together would be great! Willem-Alexander and Maxima are good friends of Mathilde and Philippe... so Elisabeth and Amalia will have met or will meet each other.

Marie_Annemy, I've hope that these two little girls became a good friends not only a neighbours which will meeting by events. Like their parents are friends.

Btw. I've saw that on one photo Elisabeth's ride on the "normal" bike with her mum.

Last edited:
What wonderful photos! Thank you so much to all who have posted them. I agree with mtbcm -- this generation of royal parents seems to be doing such a wonderful job and I do thank them! These three little kiddos are lucky to have such loving parents and they sure do reflect that -- their faces are full of contentment and serenity.

gabriel is very tall!! he is almost as tall as his sister

Video clip oft the day in Bokrijk
http://www.vtm.be/nieuws/index_bekijkonline.htm
Follow the link above and go to "Vrijdag 07/07, 19u" and then click on breedband or modem, at about 22:40 min runtime you can see a report of the trip to Bokrijk followed by a coverage of the dutch royal photosession.
Elisabeth and Gabriel seemed to be a little chickenhearted (in the true sense of the word: Elisabeth left the chicken-coop crying) at first- but they really enjoyed the playground.

Aaaawwww - what beautiful pictures. The children are so adorable, and they've all grown so much. How great that Philippe and Mathilde allowed for these pictures to be taken, and that there are so many pictures - that's wonderful.:) Thank you to everyone who've posted pictures.:)

Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

The kids are so adorable! Emmanuel is all grown up! *very cute* :)

Those kids are so cute. Such angelic faces.

Thanks for sharing the pictures

Thank you for posting the pictures :)

Elisabeth, Gabriel and Emmanuel look so alike.

Love this family, Mathilde's ample charisma is just outerworldly. The kids are cute too, but--I have to say, the faces of the little ones look deadly pale to me, as if they're either anemic or have been locked up inside the palace only to see the sun for the first time this year on this trip to Bokrijk! I'm serious: even Philippe and Mathilde look more tanned than their kids! When I was a kid and playing outside all the time, it was my hardworking parents who looked pale in the face, not me the kid! Weird.

the belgians are really giving us a treat this month! first the lovely pictures of Aymeric, Nicholas and the adorable Louise and now this!

The pictures are lovely and very relaxed as well. Gabriel and Emmanual are just to cute and I can´t get over it how much Elisabeth resembles the late Grand Duchess of Luxembourg at that age.

great photos!

this family is so sweet and the little ones are so tender. i'm surprised to see how much emmanuel has grown up!

it's great that the dutch and belgian families allow this type of photoshoots. i think everyone should do it, moreover when they have little babies that grow so fast...

What wonderful photos! I know I always say it, but my word have they all grown up. Especially Emmanuel. I just love seeing Mathilde's motherly side. She adores her children and seems to be such a warm and loving mother. Lila Rose pointed out that she liked this photo and I have to agree. It's just so sweet.

They all look so great!!!!! Thanks for the pictures :p :D :) !!!!!!!!!

Awwww....it's just too beautiful for words!
Isn't it just wonderful too see that the current generation of royal parents are more hands on and expressive than the older generation. You can clearly see the love they have for their children!

Thanks for the lovely pics - too bad i can't play the news clipping, wld hve love to hear the little one speaking french!

What a lovely pics of so wonderful young family!
Is that Gabriel? - How much he has grown. Elisabeth - is future real beaty and Emmanuel - little cutie. And how pleasant is to see Mathilde and Philipp as so proud parents.

Those kids are soo good-looking. I cannot belive how big Gabriel is gotten!!!

lovely

You're right, Gabriel does look really tall - same height as Elisabeth. Either he's tall or she's petite. Perhaps a bit of both.

Gabriel resembles Mathilde so much. He's a very beautiful boy, and has her gentleness in appearance.

The video clip was darling. Little Elisabeth calling for "Mama, look at me" as she played. What a truly sweet family. I;m such a sucker for these kind of moments.

You are right, princess olga, the children do look pale. But then again, they've always been rather pale, since they were born. In every other aspects they seem healthy, ie healthy weights, smiling, active. :) Perhaps it's just their genes.

I loved the video!! I too noticed how Elisabeth spoke in French and it seemed in answering, Mathilde alternated between French and Dutch. Smart family! ;)

Thank you all for the pictures!
Little Elisabeth looks little alike like Catharina Amalia of Netherlands.

Marengo said:
the belgians are really giving us a treat this month! first the lovely pictures of Aymeric, Nicholas and the adorable Louise and now this!

The pictures are lovely and very relaxed as well. Gabriel and Emmanual are just to cute and I can´t get over it how much Elisabeth resembles the late Grand Duchess of Luxembourg at that age.
My gosh, that's so true! You mean King Albert's late sister, Josephine of Luxemburg, mother of the current Duke Henri and daughter of the tragic Astrid of Belgium, the 'Diana of Belgium', right? I for one think she really resembles Astrid, as well actually as Paola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom