Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Aug.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jean roch is a man who has a lot of restaurant and club in france it's means that if you want to be a good "jet seter" you must know him...

Hi! I´m new here. I love this forum, it´s great!

I think Andrea looks great when he smiles. He should do it more often :heart:

Attachments

• andreamonaco1.1.jpg
    andreamonaco1.1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 334
Welcome Andie...!!!

You are sooo right.. he does look great when he smiles!!

Originally posted by Aoibheann@Jan 21st, 2004 - 10:51 pm
His smile sorta reminds me of Albert's...but that may just be in my crazy head.
I agree..he does remind me of young Prince Albert, but just in that picture!!!

I LOVE CHARLOTTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: and all members of the Grimaldi Family, except Stephanie, i think she´s totally out of her mind.
And talking about ANDREA,,,, I´m not gay,,,, I ´m straigh, but i have to say , that he´s beautifull..... as Stephano was in his time
This Picture is for you GIRLSSSS... enjoy it !!!!

P.D. Sorry for my English.

Here another picture of Andrea I really like. But I think he should really stop smoking because he has yellow teeth - if this isn´t because of the quality of the pics. :huh:
But normally as a smoker your theeth get that colour and I know what I´m talking about :(

Attachments

• andreamonaco2.1jpg.jpg
    andreamonaco2.1jpg.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 508
Originally posted by cc2monac@Jan 21st, 2004 - 11:06 am
jean roch is a man who has a lot of restaurant and club in france it's means that if you want to be a good "jet seter" you must know him...
Does anyone know if there is a story that comes with the Versace Party in Paris 2004 January?

His "friend" was at the Versace party as well... Maria Jurado last pictures we saw he was with another girl.... Andrea is a shifty guy huh??

Attachments

• Mar_eda_Jurado.jpg
    Mar_eda_Jurado.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 918
Is that Christina Aguilera?? OMG! What on earth... she is too lucky. What were the last pictures of him? I don't remember seeing them. :(

well girls...now...tell me...................how much he is hansome??????????? how much?!!!!?!?!!?! :heart: :woot: 6.543.637.649.762.152.536.893.659.467.486.743!!!!!!!!!!! :hardhead:
i wanna married he!! :wub:

Attachments

• andreacasiraghi.jpg
    andreacasiraghi.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,888
I'm not sure who his "current" girl is we should probably say "girls" because this summer he was in Spain with Maria and then pictures of him in Paris with another girl at the end of 2003 and now this picture of Maria at the same party... I'm not saying Andrea and Maria went together... but... STILL!!

yeah, lucky girl aguilera, was actually in the same event that andrea went to! ;)

moby christina is the testimonial of versace so she went at party :rolleyes:
MGD christina aguilera testimonial of versace.....donatella versace is CRAZY!!! :shock:

:heart:

so sweety :angel:

MMMMmmmmmHHHHHhhh :heart:

"JEAN ROCH" "ANDREA CASIRAGHI" Versace Evening 19-01-2004, Paris :rolleyes:

"DONATELLA VERSACE" ET "ANDREA CASIRAGHI" "PLAN AMERICAIN" FEMININ HOMME Versace Evening 19-01-2004, Paris

Attachments

• ficha_andrea.jpg
    ficha_andrea.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 806
  • e_aconteceu_no_mundo_sucess.jpg
    e_aconteceu_no_mundo_sucess.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 772
  • andreacasiraghiiiii.jpg
    andreacasiraghiiiii.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3,400
  • IML_9607602.jpg
    IML_9607602.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,271
  • IML_9607607.jpg
    IML_9607607.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,599
:blush:

Another one. I think it´s from Monaco Television Festival last year.

Attachments

• andreamonaco3.jpg
    andreamonaco3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3,130
  • andreamonaco4.jpg
    andreamonaco4.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1,023
where i can find photos of Versace's party?!??! put here the link if you know something!! please :lol:
I've just read that at the Versace's party, Andreas is arrived without notice and he have refused the invite of Donatella Versace at her table!!!
sorry for my english i wish you undesteand!! :blush:

Originally posted by francythebest@Feb 1st, 2004 - 8:08 am
where i can find photos of Versace's party?!??! put here the link if you know something!! please :lol:
I've just read that at the Versace's party, Andreas is arrived without notice and he have refused the invite of Donatella Versace at her table!!!
sorry for my english i wish you undesteand!! :blush:
wow!! that's really interesting!!

the only link i know is.. http://www.imlimages.gr/fotoweb/edgrid.fwx...C020&SF_FIELD2=

i searched "andrea casiraghi" but you could search "versace" or something

I read that versace's niece (the one photographed with Ernstie in his thread) didn't get into the top design school in England... I guess connections and family names don't always come through, huh?!?! :innocent:

i havent find something else about party and what else, there arent news about andrea's life, love and gossp.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
i wanna knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
But is it possible that we cant know SURE if Andrea study in Paris at "Sorbonne" university?!?!!? :shock:

Does anyone have any pics of him when he was younger and had short hair? He looks soooo much better with a short haircut actually (hey guys/girls, don't shout at me abt this. it's juz an opinion). Sorry, I don't have a link for this pic so i'll juz have to post it. B)

Attachments

• Prince_of_Monaco.jpg
    Prince_of_Monaco.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 464
some photos of a younger and a drop-dead gorgeous andrea.
andreamonaco60.jpg

shorter hair. and looking like a teen hollywood star.
andreamonaco10.jpg

i wish he'd look this healthy and...i don't know, i wish he'd look more like a normal, handsome young man rather than a very thin and unhealthy and unkempt teenager. (hmm.. show me some of those national day '03 photos and i'll erase what i just wrote.. :lol: )
andreamonaco32.jpg

can you believe how cute he was? is?

he should cut his hair like this....

Attachments

• l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 235
  • l6.jpg
    l6.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 491
Status
Not open for further replies.