An Ex of Mette-Marit to write a book on their relationship

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can't escape your past. If you lived a decent life then there is nothing to worry about. If the boyfriend is just telling lies, then the truth will come out. If MM knows she did not do anything wrong, then she should not care. She did hang out with the wrong crowd before so what are those people going to lose? Nothing!

Love is given

carlota said:
i don't think he wants to humiliate her. what he says is super sweet: "Every time I look around inside a store, I see her face on the front page of magazines," "I just have to accept that I'll never be finished with her.", "says he'll never be able to forget her".... i think it's really hollywood-y :)

I see it almost the same way, Carlota. I think he says nice things about her too. We don't know the reasons they separated and I find it human if pictures of MM reminds him of, perhaps, happy days. We don't know anything about this man and perhaps he's not traind speaking with media at all while MM and all of the Royal family have their own secretary/spokesperson. It can be about unhappy love and than I don't blame him. Who have forgot our first love?

"To some people
Love is given
To others
Only heaven".

--Langston Hughes, "Luck"

Pope John XXIII said:

Roxsteve said:
You can't escape your past. If you lived a decent life then there is nothing to worry about. If the boyfriend is just telling lies, then the truth will come out. If MM knows she did not do anything wrong, then she should not care. She did hang out with the wrong crowd before so what are those people going to lose? Nothing!

"See everything; overlook a great deal; correct a little". ~ Pope John XXIII

motives

It seems to me the motives of anyone talking about their relationship to a royal or celebrity are money and fame. They all want their fifteen minutes of fame and if they can stretch it why not. I also think its jealousy this person has done better and is well known. It is just a shame that her father just won't go away and leave her in peace.

On these two pictures should be Mette-Marit (?):

"In a new book coming out later this year, an ex-boyfriend of Crown princess Mette-Marit of Norway is telling his story about being together with Mette-Marit. According to him they were about to get married, and the wedding dress was bought. Pictured: Mette-Marit with her ex-boyfriend at Quart-festival in Kristiansand.":
All Over Press Finland
All Over Press Finland

Obviously everybody make mistakes.
She has really changed since all that and anyway nobody can turn the clock back.:bang:
The persons writing this kind of stuff are only fame and money hungry:eek:

You bet. Sheis quite a lovely young woman and has a very good job. Too bad, toomany people go back in time. We cannot change that. We all fall.

The thing about those types, is that if you get out, you have to break all ties. They'll just drag you back in to wreck what you've built and I don't think she's interested in maintaining ties because she improved herself in areas by kicking her addiction and working at a solid job and the rest of the junkies didn't like it.

Sorry, I forget to write to my post, that this is the story from 2005, so it won't be coming out a book in this year... I wanted only show the two photos about the girl, who is (maybe) Mette-Marit...

Back
Top Bottom