The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-18-2006, 09:51 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindsorIII
Yikes! What was she thinking?
No, no. It was done digitally. It isn't real. They did it for a newspaper, I think. And if I have a hunch on which one it could be, I use the term "newspaper" very loosely...

Old 04-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Victoria knows that if she even considers pulling a stunt like that her mother will kill her so...

Old 04-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Victoria knows that if she even considers pulling a stunt like that her mother will kill her so...
Death by helmet hair? Well, not helmet hair like her contemporaries...That's because her mother is the stylish queen. I feel a song coming on...
Old 06-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Royal Highness

I think Princess Stephanie's hair is pretty terrible. The headpiece is just awful!!!

(From ALP): http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...8&d=1125584884
Old 06-09-2006, 12:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
I think Princess Stephanie's hair is pretty terrible. The headpiece is just awful!!!

OMG, what's that? Steph's own version of a tiara? Rastafari girl gone bling-bling?
Whatever it is it should be banned out of the Universe!
Old 06-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

Quote:

There are no words to describe the horror that is that "hair do(n't)"

Old 06-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Aristocracy

Princess Anne
Camilla
Old 06-09-2006, 03:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Was that photo of Stephanie of her at a halloween or dress-up party? Because I don't know why she would wear such a thing!
Old 06-13-2006, 02:07 PM
Courtier

I think the hairdo is not that bad just like pulling all the hair behind to make chignon or ponytail but the headpiece and the earrings make Stephanie looks terrible.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:46 AM
Royal Highness

Stephanie's awful hair-piece was not at a Halloween party but instead (I believe) at a Red Cross Ball. Terrible, isn't it?
Old 06-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris922
Except for Elizabeth II, who appears to have had the same hairstyle since she was 15.
EIIR naturally has very curly hair, and she seems to have picked a style that takes into account her natural curls, and is multipurpose. She doesn't have to change her hairstyle at all, regardless of whether she's wearing a tiara, hat or crown. That's not necessarily a good thing, but for someone as unconcerned with her physical appearance, it's understandable that she wants something that doesn't take much effort. Either way, at least it's not Anne's hair (which would look lovely if it were shorter and worn down -- she has beautiful hair in an ugly hairstyle).
Old 06-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Gentry

I think everyone is right about Victoria and the ponytail (good pics Socal), but it seems like she just doesn't have her mind on her looks. She is very pretty, but everyone calls Madeleine the "pretty one" so maybe she doesn't think people really consider her looks?? Madde is very fashion-aware, but she isn't talked about for much other than her good looks and keen fashion sense. Or maybe she doesn't want to seem flighty enough to worry about her hair.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Since Victoria is starting her own "helmet hair" with the ponytail I thought I would post two pictures of Victoria with her hair down and looking very pretty.
her helmet style looked so cute while she put some layered hair on the side of her forehead (its my favorite hairstyle of hers):) http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...1&d=1106865471
Old 06-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Courtier

At least Gloria TT had the guts to be original - if shocking. I suppose if she had been a crown princess she wouldn't have been able to get away with that kind of hairstyle.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy
Galuhcandrakirana, those take the cake! But I think you missed one. This color is just hideous!

http://www.royal-magazin.de/german/t...e-wladimir.htm
Your are totaly right I can understand why she didn't matched her color's hair with the esmarald color neck ? really !!
Old 06-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Courtier

You mean the dog collar? Yes, she really should have matched better.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:10 PM
Royal Highness

Is the lady by any chance colour blind?
Old 06-19-2006, 03:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy
Galuhcandrakirana, those take the cake! But I think you missed one. This color is just hideous!
http://www.royal-magazin.de/german/t...e-wladimir.htm
Yes it is too so hideous, I had never imagine before that I can find a royal lady with this kind of appearance:o.