Royals' hair dyeing and wigs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Claire said:
Now this might actually shock you, but Queen Elizabeth II did actually die her hair in the 1960's when she started going prematurely grey - now she is proud of it. So did Princess Margaret.
Diana dyed her hair often. In the 1980's she used to see her hairstylist every second day, later one was employed for her personal use. (When I read this a thought it was very vain, but then read further to get told that Hillary Clinton, and a whole hosts of Hollywood stars also have stylists on their books)
Sophie dyes her hair - she is actually a brunette.
Sarah dyes her hair - She didn't like the shade of red, so she changed it.
have you got pics of sophie and sarah before and after to compare?

Well, Fergie had a more of orange colour, she colours in a more red colour since she was married. At least, that was I had always heard.

Guess Who said:
Letizia.I like her hair color.Always within the gold/brown range.He highlights look so natural.
Some photos taken from letizia hair section.
Please can you tell me what is the eyes color of Letizia.
Some times I see them brown sometimes not.

Thank you

Dina12 said:
Please can you tell me what is the eyes color of Letizia.
Some times I see them brown sometimes not.

Thank you
Her eyes are brown. She wears eyes lens.

Claire said:
Sophie dyes her hair - she is actually a brunette.
Gosh what a way to change an identity. I could not change my hair from one color to a whole 'nother color and keep that forever..no way (well unless it was white blond), but still...

drimal said:
Is it true that girls with blonde hair keeps their hair colour longer than boys? I know a lot of women which has fair blonde hair but not alot of men.

I am male and I was fair blonde as I was a child, but now at the age of 20 my hair is dark blonde. And my father was fair blonde as a boy too and his hair is now brown!
No. When I was a baby, I had bright blonde hair.

....and now, I have jet black hair like my dad. Go figure. ?_?
Lollies!
-Kara-

how do one know if this is a natural blonde?

Attachments

• jelegr3.jpg
    jelegr3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,675
Last edited:
Josefine said:
One doesn't know - not for sure at least, unless you know the girl personally. I guess what it takes is 'an eye' for shades, no matter how good a dye job is, artificial color always differs from natural one. Eyebrows (darker, but not drastically different shade), roots (also can be darker but there wouldn't be a 'cut line' between natural and dyed shade), other body hair (arms i.e.) if visible also can be 'revealing'...Not that all this matters, after all...:)

P.S. The same girl is on the right pic as well - here's another one:

Attachments

• jelena r.jpg
    jelena r.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Guess Who said:
Queen Rania through the years.
I liked the 7th picture, made her look so young.

Is it me who doesn't see clearly or has Queen Rania some plastic surgery done in the past, especially on her nose ?
On the first picture you posted, I nearly don't recognize her at all . She has not the same face, with that usually so plain and regular bone structure ...

Claire said:
Now this might actually shock you, but Queen Elizabeth II did actually die her hair in the 1960's when she started going prematurely grey - now she is proud of it.
I'm happy she eventually understood that dyed hair look not so good after all. She looks very nice now.

Anita said:
Is it me who doesn't see clearly or has Queen Rania some plastic surgery done in the past, especially on her nose ?
On the first picture you posted, I nearly don't recognize her at all . She has not the same face, with that usually so plain and regular bone structure ...
She has had plastic surgery.She has anose job during her engagment period.

sara1981 said:
Princess Diana never been dyed her hair because her hair more famous!

Sara Boyce

The Princess of Wales did dye her hair. If you look at pictures from the engagement on, you can see her hair got lighter.

Mette-Marit's hair colour in 1992

Attachments

• METTE_MARIT_016.JPG
    METTE_MARIT_016.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 823
  • METTE_MARIT_017.JPG
    METTE_MARIT_017.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 826
ElisaR said:
I'm happy she eventually understood that dyed hair look not so good after all. She looks very nice now.
Have often wondered whether margarethe would look better with a slight rinse, not a blue one, there is a champagne colour.
Is Sylvia younger than Margarethe is and has she had any plastic surgery, she looks excactly like when she was young (almos)

Queen Rania over the years

Attachments

• 51064570.jpg
    51064570.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 210
  • FT0134123.jpg
    FT0134123.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 233
  • congress.jpg
    congress.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 6110xk3r_guest.jpg
    6110xk3r_guest.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 256
  • 1517882.jpg
    1517882.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 0000383677-011n.jpg
    0000383677-011n.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 209
  • 0000359995-032.jpg
    0000359995-032.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 0000360013-002b.jpg
    0000360013-002b.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 0000353213-004.jpg
    0000353213-004.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 200
some more pics

Attachments

• gala+in+Rome.jpg
    gala+in+Rome.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 210
  • MOU02100107%2Ejpg.jpg
    MOU02100107%2Ejpg.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 378
  • raniaredsmile.jpg
    raniaredsmile.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 203
  • showLayoutImage1.jpg
    showLayoutImage1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 239
  • timecouple.jpg
    timecouple.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 193
rchainho said:
Her eyes are brown. She wears eyes lens.
How do you know that? Her eyes do actually seem green to me...

Attachments

• zzzzg4.JPG
    zzzzg4.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
rchainho said:
To me, they look different.
They seem dark green to me. Dark green eyes tend to vary their spectre with variations of light, chiefly in photos. I've seen many images of Letizia, since her childhood till nowadays, and the colour of her eyes sometimes look lighter or darker, but I believe they're actually dark green. You can see that mostly well, when you look at close-ups... When you use coloured lens and your own colour is darker, the effect is pretty odd...

rchainho said:
In lots of spanish foruns they said that Letizia has brown eyes and she uses coloured lens (green).
I'm not saying it is impossible that the Princess of Asturias uses coloured lens, but, as far as anyone here can state, I see no evidence of it... Do you really think this Cotilleando Forum is anything close to a credible source???... :confused:

Guess Who said:
She has had plastic surgery.She has anose job during her engagment period.

Thanks for your answer !
I've always thought that Queen Rania is one of the most beautiful queens in the world, even maybe the most beautiful of all . But I'm a little deceived to know that she has had some plastic surgery done . For me , true beauty is natural ...
By the way, do someone know if other royal ladies have had some plastic surgery ?

Josefine said:
Some one told me that if somebody's hair colour looks same or pretty simmilar with the colour of her eye lashes or eyebrows (without mascara of course) its probably her natural hair colour.

Elsa M. said:
I'm not saying it is impossible that the Princess of Asturias uses coloured lens, but, as far as anyone here can state, I see no evidence of it... Do you really think this Cotilleando Forum is anything close to a credible source???... :confused:
To me, they are very credible. :)
Are all lying (the wannadoo.s) too?? I don't think. Let's forget.

rchainho said:
To me, they are very credible.:)
You're on your own right to believe in what you want, even if the people who state those things sign as quinceanyera, falsicia or El Pitufo Cabron... :)

rchainho said:
Are all lying (the wannadoo.s) too?? I don't think.
The link you posted from wannadoo is nothing but an astrological map. I'm not saying they're deliberately lying, but I've also read articles, where her eyes are told to be dark green... Anyway, noboby can say it for sure, unless someone actually knows her well... Perhaps Felipe could help us :)

rchainho said:
Let's forget.
Agree. That's a frivolous issue anyway. There would be no big deal, if Letizia used coloured lens... ;)

Last edited:
Those who don't...

In fact, it's easier to come up with the (very short!) list of those Royal ladies who definitely DON'T dye their hair: Queen Margrethe of Denmark and Queen Sofia of Spain.
I suspect ALL other female Royals to dye their hair (no sin!), even Queen Elizabeth, as her all-shiny-silver hair does require a touch-up too. Grey & silver hair is not too shiny by nature (look at the grey hair of the Queens mentioned above), and you do need a little extra help to make it look like QE II's or Princess Lilian of Sweden's cotton-candy-look.
Queen Silvia obviously went from her natural black to a lighter brown - Queen Sonja became a blond - Queen Beatrix & Queen Paola are staying medium shades of blond forever - CP's Maxima & Mette-Marit are light blondes because that's the color they chose. So what? Each of them looks great the way they are - the only one I have trouble with is Queen Sonja, but it's more about her unflattering hairstyles - so Royals dying their hair is fine with me!

Back
Top Bottom