choosing outfits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

contessa

Aristocracy
Do you think the crown princesses are allowed to choose their own outfits for galas or other events or do you think an outfit is brought to them and they are told what to wear and what tiara to wear and a hair dresser does their hair accordingly?

They only choose their own clothing for at home and low key days.

Example: Princess Mary getting ice cream that day with Christian. Looks comfy and something any ordinary mom would wear when out and about with a toddler.

What do you think?

I think they choose their outfits themselves. Especially Laurentien and Mabel

i know if i know i have something coming up, i get out what i'm going to wear, make sure its cleaned, pressed and ready to put on and hang it back ready for the day, so i don't have to worry about "what to wear" at the last minute (i'm kinda anal i know but even as a kid i laid out what i was going to wear to school the next day) i'd be surprised if royals or their assistant didn't do the same kind of thing. if special jewelry/tiaras are going to be worn, i'm sure they have to come out of a special vault somewhere (i mean surely they're not kept in a box in the top of the closet)

The 'Mary, Princess with Style' book talks about weekly meetings the CPss has with her stylist/team where they look at her upcoming schedule and plan out her outfits. If she doesn't have anything on theschedule I would like she would grab whatever she feels in the mood for in the morning. I don't plan quite that far in advance, but as I'm falling asleep I think about what I'll wear to work the next day. For special occassions, (like upcoming Thanksgiving dinner) I start working on my outfit farther out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom