Best Crown Princely bridal party attendants

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best bridal party attire for a Crown Princely wedding

• Abdullah & Rania of Jordan

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Alois & Sophie of Lietchenstein

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Pavlos & Marie-Chantal of Greece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phillippe & Mathilde of Belgium

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Haakon & Mette-Marit of Norway

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Willem-Alexander & Maxima of the Netherlands

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Frederik & Mary of Denmark

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • Felipe & Letizia of Spain

Votes: 41 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for W-A and Maxima because the red color was very rich and beautiful. It looked very nice in contrast with Maxima's dress - very dramatic.

I also liked Felipe and Letizia's because they were old-fashioned and I don't think anyone expected that cheery yellow color. It was perfect for a spring wedding.

Without being bias,I voted for Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia's bridal party attire..The color of the bridal party is just wonderful and classical, fit for a royal wedding :) ..I am also attracted to golden yellow, its too classy and sophisticated and the mood of this color is very jolly..I also like the design of the bridal entourage, I think its patterned from the 17th century Spanish dress..

Last edited:
My personal favorite was Alexandra of Berleburg. Quite elegant!

Alexandria said:
Which (recent -- within the last 10-12 years) Crown Princely wedding had the best dressed bridal party attendants?

(future) Crown Prince Abdullah & Crown Princess Rania of Jordan

(then) Crown Prince Alois & Crown Princess Sophie of Lietchenstein:

Crown Prince Pavlos & Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece:
The best Crown Princely bridal party attendants is HRH Prince Charles,Prince of Wales and the late Diana,Princess of Wales.

A tie between CP Haakon and CP Mette-Merit and CP Frederik and CP Mary's:flowers:

Diana & Charles
Letizia & Felipe
Maxima & W.Alexander
Mary & Frederik
Mette-Marit & Hakoon

Letizia&Felipe
Mary&Frederik
Maxima&W.Alexander
Mette-Marit&Haakon

My votes are:-
1. Felipe & Letizia - the bright yellow colour and the culture reference. And the page boys looked so cute and dashing in their outfits!
2. W-A & M - the rich colur and simple style, it both matched and compliment the bride's outfit
3. Fred & Mary - modern and simple.

Felipe and Letizia's mainly because they incorporated so much tradition and history in the design. It was very well-thought out.

After that, I think Haakon and M-M's was the only other that stood out. They kept it very simple, which was the smart thing to do.

I loved the roses at Fred and Mary's wedding but thought the red bridesmaid dresses just looked incredibly trashy and tacky.

W-A and Maxima for the vibrant color and elegant design.
Felipe and Letizia for the national symbolism.

My favorites would have to be the attendants to Maxima and Lady Sarah Chatto.

My very favourite, by far was the Spanish wedding. The children´s costumes were absolutely breathtaking. The whole ceremony was lovely.

Back
Top Bottom