The King Hussein Cancer Centre & Foundation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you life. I like see Ghida accompained by her children in official events.

Your welcome Salma. Yes I like that too, her kids are so beautiful and lovely :D

This is a great video they are all freezing, LOL Yea I want to hear her talking why she did not speak ??

too much links you must put in one post but ..thanks you they all nice & i love princess ghida & princess dina how they want help all cancer people because they lose people they too much love in this disease :flowers:

yes right burzg they are sooooo nice and good princesses and I met before princess dina in charity party in 2011 it was the party to help some little girl she had a cancer but thank GOD now the little girl become better :flowers:

beautiful pics thanks life.
Princess Ghida got a lovley children it's so nice they come to celebrate with these kids.

You are welcome Shrifia :D, yes I agree her kids are so beautiful and humble, my favorite kid is Hussin he is different, I really like his personality :D

Ghida is a real model, I like her so much and she is working so hard toward this noble cause. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dina, Ghida and Ghida's kids are celebrating Christmas and New Year 2011 with the patients in King Hussein Cancer Center. Enjoy the pictures, Ghida's kids are lovely Kids :D

Christmas and New Year Celebration 2011 | Facebook

Oh really amazing step from both princesses to bring them children in cancer foundation enjoy and spend christmas day with these hopeless children.

" Hoping and ask GOD to make these children become happy and back to them normal life and Rid of the disease " :flowers:

Princess Ghida & princess Dina`s interview with Zafene - Future tv 2008
Video

Saudi Prince Turki visits King Hussein Cancer Center
Saudi Prince Turki visits King Hussein Cancer Center
Amman, Feb. 29 (Petra)- Saudi Prince Turki bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, on Wednesday visited King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC)
News

Journal of the Mayo Clinic presented the achievements of King Hussein Cancer Center in tobacco control:
Amman, March 24 (Petra) - The magazine offered the Mayo Clinic Hospital / United States of America in its issue of Saturday, the achievements of King Hussein Cancer Center in the field of training in the treatment of addiction to tobacco in the Eastern Mediterranean.

article:
Google TBumacz

Lovely pictures for Hamza, he has a beautiful smile :D and I don't know what is basma wearing on top of her head.....

Back
Top Bottom