The King Hussein Cancer Centre & Foundation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PepsiCo Supports King Hussein Cancer Foundation Hope Gala Dinner in Abu Dhabi

. . . held under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, UAE Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research and in presence of His Royal Highness Prince Talal Bin Muhammad, Her Royal Highness Princess Ghida Talal, Her Royal Highness Princess Dina Mired, His Royal Highness Prince Faisal Bin Raad and Her Royal Highness Princess Lara Faisal, as well as distinguished donors, supporters and representatives of various institutions and corporations. PepsiCo's CEO for Asia Middle East & Africa, Saad Abdul-Latif, will also attend the event. PepsiCo Supports King Hussein Cancer Foundation Hope Gala Dinner in Abu Dhabi - Zawya

Another Picture from Petra: Picture

Too bad we don't have a picture of Princess Dina Mired.
I hadn't heard of Princess Lara Feisal before.

I think is princess Sara Feisal.
No .. she is princess Lara Faisal (Lara Sukhtian) .. married to prince Faisal bin Raad bin Zeid & they have 2 daughters .. Princess Hanan & princess Mariam. .She is a former Journalist.

Last edited:
So she is Prince Raad's daughter-in-law then.
I didn't realize he had a son named Feisal. So many members of the JRF share the same name. Lara is a unique name though.

So she is Prince Raad's daughter-in-law then.
I didn't realize he had a son named Feisal. So many members of the JRF share the same name. Lara is a unique name though.

P Faisal is the youngest among his 4 sons ( Zeid,Mired,Firas & and Faisal) ... as far as i know she is the only "Lara" in the JRF. I like her name .. lovely:)
She worked before her marriage with Associated Press & covered the Iraqi war for MSNBC news.

Last edited:
too bad there is no pic of the ovely Princess Dina I heard she attended too.
Rossina you're a precious source of information thanks for the post I would love to see pic of Princess Lara.

Thanks for the videos. We didn't see pictures of Princess Dina from the event so it's good to see her. She and Princess Firyal are wearing exactly the same colour. At least it appears that way in the video.

Check Princess Ghida's Public Page on Facebook. It has great pix of her family as well as many pix and information about her work to fight cancer and about the King Hussein Cancer Foundation.

Thanks for the videos Rossina. I also found them on Princess Ghida Talal's Public Page on Facebook as well as another great video about the children who survived their battle with cancer

Discussion on Princess Ghaida and Princess Dina in New York have been moved to the
King Abdulla, Queen Rania & members of the Family in New York: September 17 - 2011

Thread

Found this article about Ghaida Talal.

HRH PRINCESS GHIDA TALAL

Some picture of Ghaida And Dina in A wonderful simple "Tea Party" held at the home of one of the staunchest supporters, Mahera Abu Ghazaleh, raised $250,000 for patients of the King Hussein Cancer Center.

Fund-raiser tea-party to cover treatment for 2 children | Facebook

The Tea Party was held to raise funds for two under-privileged patients urgently needing treatment at KHCC - 38 year old Raed and 1 year old Zeid.

Some Great Picture of King Hussein, ghaida, Talal, and their kids. Also with Princess Dina, Abdulla and Rania. Enjoy the pictures.

Princess Ghida Photos | Facebook

Pictures In the Eid 2011 at King Hussein Cancer Foundation.

Ramadan Eid September 2011 | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
she got the adventure spirit Princess Noor:)
I hope her a safe trip.

here is an article about signing today a Sister Institution Agreement between the King Hussein Cancer Center and MD Anderson Cancer Center of Texas, one of the leading comprehensive cancer centers in the United States.

|

By signing this agreement, KHCC has become part of the largest global network of cancer centers that cooperate on research and education to lessen the world’s cancer burden and provide its patients with the most advanced cancer care.

here is a picture for the event.

Wall Photos | Facebook

Wall Photos | Facebook

sweet...
he looks exactly like his mother.:)

too much links you must put in one post but ..thanks you they all nice & i love princess ghida & princess dina how they want help all cancer people because they lose people they too much love in this disease :flowers:

Princess Ghida Talal's Interview on mbc during KHCC's Bone Marrow Transplant Survivorship Day

khcckhcf's Channel - YouTube

King Hussein Cancer Foundation - Hope Gala 2010 - Princess Ghida Talal - Princess Dina Mired.

this video has many pictures for Ghida, Dina, Rania and Abdulla and some other people :D

khcckhcf's Channel - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom