King Hussein, his wives & children: their relationships with each other

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Al-Hussein siblings

all right let the discussions begin, in another thread we were talking about KA's relationship with Ali versus his relationship with QN's kids. This thread is not limited to that discussion, but that too is an interesting discussion. So let's discuss the siblings, sibling rivalry and reasons behind sibling rivalry (if that is, there is any).

let's begin...

this thread was opened because of the following post:

tipper said:
:( :mad:
if u open the new thread, we'll have the chance to discuss this over, Ali means alot to KA, as Hayah does, as for QN and her kids , no, nor KA nor QR want them around, apart, I think so, from Hashim, who , well, does any1 understand what side is he on ? I can't.....

-Eliza

this was the beginning of this discussion:

suria said:
well , that's true day after day he prove that he is getting better position , KA take him every where , every one knows him now , you feel that KA can't go ay where out Jordan without him unlike his other brother Hamazh and Hashim are rarely going with him .Fasil he is always here in Amman , But Ali should be with him , i read in a magazine a bout PHaya opinion of PA job With the king , she said that she is so proud of him ,and he is very brave , and she talked a bout not saying his name and opening the car door, she said that Ali like to do his role as other do , and he think this way he will bee closer to the group , he didn't want to treat as a prince but as worker, and she said that KA and PA are the bravest team and KA can't find better than Ali to be that close to him.

I wonder why Hashim and Hamzah are not seen with KA as much, I mean before being stripped of the CP title, P Hamzah used to be seen with KA quite a bit, even Hashim too (every time P Hamz and P Hash were on break they were in Jordan and around KA a lot), but not much anymore...are they being snubbed along with their mother and sisters?

as far as P Ali goes, I'm glad he is getting a better position, I really hope to see more of P Rym tho.

-Eliza

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
I wonder why Hashim and Hamzah are not seen with KA as much, I mean before being stripped of the CP title, P Hamzah used to be seen with KA quite a bit, even Hashim too (every time P Hamz and P Hash were on break they were in Jordan and around KA a lot), but not much anymore...are they being snubbed along with their mother and sisters?

as far as P Ali goes, I'm glad he is getting a better position, I really hope to see more of P Rym tho.

-Eliza

Then Suria replied:

maybe this is the case,if they didn't want QN a round them, they don't care if any of her kids around them too, maybe Hamzah and Hashim are supporting their mother by being beside her out of Jordan, but i think KA controls everything and if he wanted them beside him they will be wither they like it or not.

am glad that PA finally taking a chance to show his ability to be responsible, i think he is going on , with any field he is doing a great job , like football we never seen a better person to make this huge progress ,even KA he couldn't reach even part of PA successful

so i hope that he is taking more chances to prove his self.

suria said:
maybe this is the case,if they didn't want QN a round them, they don't care if any of her kids around them too, maybe Hamzah and Hashim are supporting their mother by being beside her out of Jordan, but i think KA controls everything and if he wanted them beside him they will be wither they like it or not.

am glad that PA finally taking a chance to show his ability to be responsible, i think he is going on , with any field he is doing a great job , like football we never seen a better person to make this huge progress ,even KA he couldn't reach even part of PA successful

so you don't think that KA wants QN or her kids around, why? I mean why does he not want them around but it's okay to have P Ali around?

elizahawthorne said:
so you don't think that KA wants QN or her kids around, why? I mean why does he not want them around but it's okay to have P Ali around?

tipper said:
:( :mad:
if u open the new thread, we'll have the chance to discuss this over, Ali means alot to KA, as Hayah does, as for QN and her kids , no, nor KA nor QR want them around, apart, I think so, from Hashim, who , well, does any1 understand what side is he on ? I can't.....

and now we can continue this discussion or start another

elizahawthorne said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne

-Eliza

Then Suria replied:

where do you all know that queen noor treated prince ali and haya ect bad?
and why do you think that king abdullah maybe doesnt like queen noors kids?
maybe i am too naive - but i really think they do not have more or less trouble than every family?!
why do so many people hate queen noor?

closesttoheaven said:
where do you all know that queen noor treated prince ali and haya ect bad?
and why do you think that king abdullah maybe doesnt like queen noors kids?
maybe i am too naive - but i really think they do not have more or less trouble than every family?!
why do so many people hate queen noor?

there are many facts which can tell us there is trouble in the family, all of QN's family did not attend the coronation of KA, on June 9, 1999- they were there, but left that morning or the day be4e, anyway, even Hamzah, who was his CP at the time, was not there, this is 1 of the various weird things which have been happening since KH's death.:confused: :confused: :confused:

elizahawthorne said:
and now we can continue this discussion or start another

I always found very odd that KA loves Ali and Hayah so much, but that's ok, it shows that, of course, he bears no resentment to a woman who disrupt his own family, as KH divorced his own mother 'cos he had fallen in love with Alia- of course, ali and Hayah have no fault, they weren't even born- but, in my opinion, it may be that Abdullah resents and has always been , since Hamzah's birth, the special bond btw his late father and Hamzah, -whom KH called " the apple of my eyes "- it's not odd, in his place, i'd have resented Hamzah, too- as for QN, don't know, KA pretended he loved his step-mum, when his father was alive, and don't think he doesn't love the other 3 kids of QN, but maybe, exp. the 2 girls, they obviously sided with their mum, a thing Hamzah and Hashim have never done- I wonder, why did they always put up with the fact that their own mum was pushed aside, and could not even stay in Jordan as long and as often as she wanted to ?????????????????????:mad: :( :confused: :confused:

tipper said:
what a shame for this alleged King, no pic of hamzah on his b-day, no news, nothing at all.... I wonder, is Hamzah still considered a threaten by KA ? Still now , after he's been deprived of his title and pushed aside, even sent away from his own country, not properly, but I bet he's no more welcome in jordan, nowadays.

I don't understand how everyone is so sure that QN and her kids are not welcome in Jordan, please explain this to me because I'm sure I'm missing something

elizahawthorne said:
I don't understand how everyone is so sure that QN and her kids are not welcome in Jordan, please explain this to me because I'm sure I'm missing something

I heard , back in 2000, that KA told Jordan media not to publish articles about QN on the 1st page, only on the 3rd one, with no pix, and increasly, as in '99, she was still considered Queen of jordan, she was slowly pushed aside, as KA himself said in his famous interview to NYT, back in 2000.:( :mad:

tipper said:
I heard , back in 2000, that KA told Jordan media not to publish articles about QN on the 1st page, only on the 3rd one, with no pix, and increasly, as in '99, she was still considered Queen of jordan, she was slowly pushed aside, as KA himself said in his famous interview to NYT, back in 2000.:( :mad:

oh, okay...any chance you could get your hands on that interview?

-Eliza

elizahawthorne said:
oh, okay...any chance you could get your hands on that interview?

-Eliza
Actually, I've got it, where can I send it to u ? Email me here a private message, and tell me your addy, it's a very interesting interview.:) ;)

But PHashim goes on alot of trips. I just wish he wouldn't go to Oman so much. That makes me worried. Anyway...

Reina said:
But PHashim goes on alot of trips. I just wish he wouldn't go to Oman so much. That makes me worried. Anyway...

why does his going to Oman worry you so much?

elizahawthorne said:
why does his going to Oman worry you so much?

Well if you pm than I can tell you. Otherwise I don't know...

tipper said:
Actually, I've got it, where can I send it to u ? Email me here a private message, and tell me your addy, it's a very interesting interview.:) ;)

can i get that interview too?

thanks xx ;)

shy said:
can i get that interview too?

thanks xx ;)

sure, send me a private message with your email addy, i'll be soon sending it to u- C. ;) :)

Reina said:

is it what i think it is??:eek: :eek:

Ok. Ummm I was just talking about the sultan of oman. But I don't think phashim is that way. I think he is fully man. I just don't want the sultan or anyone over there (cuz it is fuill of activity over there) to get out of decorum. Cough cough...

Reina said:
OK. Ummm I was just talking about the sultan of oman. But I don't think phashim is that way. I think he is fully man. I just don't want the sultan or anyone over there (cuz it is fuill of activity over there) to get out of decorum. Cough cough...

well ,you never know know, maybe Hashim likes the attention,he was the one that greeted Sultan at the airport when he visited Jordan 1 year ago...lol

Last edited:
queentara said:
well ,you never know know, maybe Hashim likes the attention,he was the one that greeted Sultan at the airport when he visited Jordan 1 year ago...lol

I did not know that, poor Hashim, he's so hunky that the Sultan surely made his .... how can I call it- approaches ? well, sorry, but I'm ROFLing, I'm just thinking of Hashim and his embarrassment..... and ...well, I wish I could have been there to watch Hashim's face, obvious that the sultan himself did meet Hash at the airport, that's odd as Hashim is not KA ,nor even the CP of Jordan. Sorry, I can't help it, but it makes me laugh and laugh.....:cool: :D :p :cool: :cool:

Well that pic of hashem, ali, and ka in the room with the sultan kind of scared me cuz hashim was smiling, but looking down...anyway I am sure it was just courtesy and nothing else. As I have said b/f he is fully man.

Reina said:
Well that pic of hashem, ali, and ka in the room with the sultan kind of scared me cuz hashim was smiling, but looking down...anyway I am sure it was just courtesy and nothing else. As I have said b/f he is fully man.

well he was obviously avoiding making an eye contact with the guy,he was giggling inside.
he is fully a man ,but other than that you can never be sure about anything these days.
BTW,It was Feisal,not Ali with them.
http://img160.exs.cx/img160/2694/2063i6on.jpg

Reina said:

that's for sure, but I bet he had to lock his bedroom door in the night and have a guy outside his door, standing there all night, to get the Sultan away from hash, ehehhehhhhhhhheh !!!!!!!!!!:D :p :D :eek: :cool: :D

tipper said:
that's for sure, but I bet he had to lock his bedroom door in the night and have a guy outside his door, standing there all night, to get the Sultan away from hash, ehehhehhhhhhhheh !!!!!!!!!!

well i hope the guard is there only to keep him safe and not for other purposes ,like serving breakfast in bed.The guard:room service sir,you called?Oh I'm sorry for spilling coffee ,let me see ...and voila the next thing you know he's in & they're getting it on...:mad:
well it could be , you never know:confused:

Last edited:
Oh my gosh so I am not the only that thought that way about that pic. Upon looking at it again (thanks queentara for providing that pic) I see that he is upset, but he is still trying to have a pleasant look on his face cuz of protocol. I don't think he is like that at all.

Reina said:
Oh my gosh so I am not the only that thought that way about that pic. Upon looking at it again (thanks queentara for providing that pic) I see that he is upset, but he is still trying to have a pleasant look on his face cuz of protocol. I don't think he is like that at all.

you're welcome

anyhow,even if he is like that, it's not up to us to speculate,it's a private thing between him and
Mr. S:)LTAN.... ehehhehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom