HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 6: March 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Clotilde attended the French premiere of 'Les Marches du Pouvoir' (The Descendants)
held at UGC Normandie in Paris, France on October 18, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Prince Emanuele and Princess Clotilde attended the "L'Ordre Et La Morale" movie
premiere at the Cinema UGC Normandie in Paris, France, on November 8, 2011.

Prince Emanuele walking at the Via Montenapoleone in Milan, Italy and being photographed
by a young woman on November 21, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Clotilde attended the Lancel celebration of "135 Years Of French Legerete" hosted
by Sienna Miller on November 24, 2011 in Paris, France.

Princess Clotilde yesterday, November 30, 2011 attended the ceremony in which singer Lenny
Kravitz received the award of Chevalier of the order of Arts and Letters in recognition of his
contributions to the arts, in Paris, France.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** purepeople **

:previous:
IMO this outfit is too short for such a ceremony...

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

I thought so as well, see my comment in her fashion thread..;)

On November 14, Princess Clotilde posed for some portraits on the occasion of readings of classic
and contemporary literature she participated in. It will be broadcasted on the French television
channel France 5 on December 22.

Apparently he was removed a cyst. He's stil in hospital, because he must still stay in bed for a few days. Her father told the reporters there's nothing to worry about.

Princess Clotilde has participated in a carol singing at the Christmas market in Mantes-la-Jolie,
France, last Sunday afternoon, December 18. She attended as she's friends with a director
of a youth arts workshop whose young members sang as well.

** Pic **

I just read that E. Filiberto has been released from hospital where he was removed a cyst from his nose. He said he's feeling well, but he'll stay a little worried until the test results won't come out.

Here's few pics of Prince E. Filiberto with Pss Clotilde and daughter Vittoria ice skating in Gstaad (source CHI)

Check out my photo!

In the interview he last gave to Diva mag he said that he's still waiting for the results, and is understandably a bit anxious, but sure things will turn out well.

Nobody have ever revealed a Decree signed by King Umberto II giving any title to Emanuele-Filiberto de Savoia so I do not understand how somebody can call him a prince.

Princess Clotilde attended the L'Uomo Vogue 'Covers Exhibition' and auction as part of Paris
Fashion Week Menswear at Sotheby's in Paris on January 19, 2012.

Mrs Clotilde Courau is very interested in these kinds of events.

Princess Clotilde attended the 'Cafe De Flore' - Paris Premiere photocall at UGC Danton
in Paris, France yesterday, January 23, 2012.

Princess Clotilde attended the Valentino Spring/Summer 2012 Haute-Couture Show as part
of Paris Fashion Week at the Hotel Salomon de Rothschild in Paris on January 25, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

I hope he is ok now. Even if he is not a member of the Italian Royal Family he is a man who tries hard to grow up his two daughters and he is too young to have health problems (he is 40 this year).

I hope he is ok now. Even if he is not a member of the Italian Royal Family he is a man who tries hard to grow up his two daughters and he is too young to have health problems (he is 40 this year).

He is a grandson of the last Italian King, so we can hardly say he isn't a member of Italian Royal Family.
That´s the reason of his thread in this forum, after all. ;)

Please, remember this is Emanuele Filiberto's current events thread; debates about his membership or not to the Italian Royal Family don't belong to this thread.

I suppose we all hope Mr.Emanuele-Filiberto di Savoia recovers soon.

The news sites are a bit late with reporting about it these days (Hola and svenskdam for example
made a big headline out of it today), it had already been announced in December (see the previous
page) and by now it's been diagnosed as innocuous.

Princess Clotilde attended the David Khayat Association 'AVEC' Gala Dinner at the Chateau de Versailles
in Versailles, France on January 30, 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom