A potential bride for The Grand Duke Georgi

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tsarevich George respects the Laws of the imperial House and the rules of the Russian Orthodox Church.

The Tsarevich George respects the Laws of the imperial House and the rules of the Russian Orthodox Church.

Cory - you seem very intelligent but you seem very "stuck" on this.

He is not the Tsarevich.

And you cannot state categorically that he "respects" this or that. Unless I am very much mistaken, you are not in his circle of intimate friends, in a position to pontificate on this matter.

You may admire him and believe in his claims - but they are merely that, claims. He is the pretender to the pretender to the throne.

There is no throne in Russia. None. It was completely abolished.

1.I do not admire Grand Duke George or his mother;
2.He is the son of the "de iure Empress" and that means his mother is not reigning;
3.He has always respected the laws of the Family and he and his mother have always been considered very strict orthodox.

How close in age should a potential wife for him be? How distant would be too distant?

I suppose between 25-35 would be just perfect for the possible bride of the Tsarevich.

Elizabeth Karina is not a 21st century pick. I am sure she is nice, but, not.....of I do not want to offend. On the Other hand he is no bargain, either.

You have offended simply by saying you don't want to offend. There is nothing wrong with EK or many, many other women like her. Georgi is not ugly, he's actually kind of cute. What the heck is a 21st century pick???

Last edited:
If a lot of persons offend continuously Grand Duchess Maria and Grand Duke George I am not surprised at all of the rest...

You have offended simply by saying you don't want to offend. There is nothing wrong with EK or many, many other women like her. Georgi is not ugly, he's actually kind of cute. What the heck is a 21st century pick???

You are right. It was a poor choice of words. Georgi is not ugly, you are, absolutely, right. He is just pudgy and has a hurt puppy dog look. I think he is pushed around a lot. She is a large woman, she has an attractive face. I, also, agree that, that predjudice is not correct. By 21st century, she is not some of the sleek, very attractive young women who have married into many of the different houses, today. She looks more like someone who would be picked at a time past, because she had credentials. Personally, I wish them both well. I think she will do better than he, because no one is trying to manipulate her life (of course, I could be wrong), the way his life is being manipulated for a fantasy.

Beauty is a very relative concept because everybody likes different types of persons.

Wo ever he might be - but there is NO Zarewitch of Russia anylonger ... And it wouldnt be him anyway *rofl*

Officially Russia is a republic.Only for the monarchists there is still an imperial family and a Tsarevich who has to get married.

He won't ask us, for advice - that's for sure :)
If he did I would send him my sister:) . Young enough to be a mum, yet wise enough not to be pushed around by his mother :whistling:.
She has her own money, and would drag him down to the gym with her every day:ohmy:. If it was too wet to go riding that is , actually I would feel quite sorry for him :ROFLMAO:

Georgi is not ugly, you are, absolutely, right. He is just pudgy and has a hurt puppy dog look. I think he is pushed around a lot

His mother strikes me as domineering and as for her looks, she was quite the beauty at her youth; she's really no different than many of her background and the only reason she isn't sleek is that a lot of the royalties in her time didn't worry about looks, they kenw their job was to worry about their attractiveness as a main priority. As for Georgi, he has potential to be a much more handsome man if he were to lose weight and end up getting out of his mother's parlor. He looks like he's being beaten down.

Reminds me of my cousins in again-off again sorta friend... He was a good looking guy till she got a hold of him... Then he put on a ton of weight and started following her around like a puppy... But even puppies get tired of being beaten and they will fight back.

I think Maria desperately wants a little girl to smother in ribbons and lace and since she doesn't have one she will have Georgi kept under her thumb and he looks miserable. He needs to get out, live in some military base, and then spend time with men his own age doing male things, not sitting in a sitting room with his mother with his cheeks being pinched.

I heard Grand Duke Georgi is dating the same young woman for several years now, anyone heard of it? any pics?

I heard Grand Duke Georgi is dating the same young woman for several years now, anyone heard of it? any pics?
Nobody knows anything for sure,as there are no photos or other reliable information,at all the official events he has appeared near his mother.He either hides well his privacy or has not any concrete girlfriend.

Last edited:
I just wonder, what sort of bride do you think he would prefer, himself? He is dedicated to who he is, but put frankly I do not see how on earth he can know what sort of bride he wants if he isn't able to attend balls, receptions, places where he can meet nice girls. I don't think he wants to end up meeting his new bride right at the altar.

He is either hide well his privacy

I would definately have to say that his mother is highly skilled at hiding him; despite this paparazzi culture and skill at finding people who are hiding out, I would definately say that his mother is skilled.

I just wonder, what sort of bride do you think he would prefer, himself? He is dedicated to who he is, but put frankly I do not see how on earth he can know what sort of bride he wants if he isn't able to attend balls, receptions, places where he can meet nice girls. I don't think he wants to end up meeting his new bride right at the altar.

I would definately have to say that his mother is highly skilled at hiding him; despite this paparazzi culture and skill at finding people who are hiding out, I would definately say that his mother is skilled.

He should go online and meet someone, who might be interested in him. If he needs to be hidden, then, he is of no value. Poor thing, I take that back. I am sure he is a nice person, being manipulated by maniacs who see him as some Tsar in the future. If they didn't have money, he might be a shoe salesman. Please, shoe salesmen, forgive me.

He might not have too much luck with online dating really, it's a huge shark pool and there are a lot of women who would love to marry him, if only for his lineage. He strikes me as the type that would prefer to be a businessman, or someone who lives on base with fellow soldiers, going out on weekends and then squiring a nice girl to balls and parties. The problem comes from social climbers or gold diggers and then all the other assorted temptations that surround royal men, enthroned or dethroned.

He's not going to take well if he has to go from living with his mother ot living with his wife and being smothered in more tea, cakes, and then kids. I wonder what his mother would like in a wife, since she probably will arrange his marriage at some point. Why not? Probably a wife she can smother in ribbons and regale with stories of her life while obediently grooming herself to be a good Grand Duchess and then during afternoons, drown her in tea or other drinks.

How old is he, for starters? Has he no mind of his own. His mother is a wannabe, at best. Social Climber or gold diggers have a much better field than he. Real guys with big money and social standing. He is barely royal. A title to nothing and never will be. You would have to be desparate.

He might have a mind of his own, but his mother is extremely domineering and controlling and it's not easy to break free when you are raised knowing nothing else. I think he's thirty, he was born in 1981. ANyway, he has royal lineage, a Prince of Prussia, no small thing; he's eighth in line, not too bad and besides, if he's nice enough, chances are that he will end up marrying well.

The Tsarevich is the Heir of the Russian Throne.

Uh, okay. Who do you think would make a fitting bride, Cory? What traits do you think would make a good Consort?

Well, firstly, she will probably have to be of Russian Orthodox faith.

She'll probably have to convert before, to ensure that there are no issues with the claim.

First, they have to find someone who will marry him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom