Royal, Princely and Noble Families of Germany & Austria 2: Ending 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detlev Freiherr von Wangenheim and Leslie von Wangenheim attended the "Clash de Cartier - The Opera" event in Munich yesterday:

** Pic **

Schoenaich-Carolath-Schilden

There is a divorce said about to come in the Princely House Schoenaich-Carolath-Schilden.

"Bunte" online, the German tabloid, reports, that Princess Jaqueline has left Prince Udo to live with an "esoteric musician".
https://www.bunte.de/royals/royals-...erstoert-ein-ganzes-dorf.html#h=royalsBlock_1

Anyway: Fact is, they are selling now a whole village named "Haseldorf", near Hamburg, which they largely own. Of course: The population is in uproar. Many had only rented their houses there and their contracts were terminated.

I think her name is Isa, not Ida

Thanks a lot! Must have been a typing error on my part that has taken on a life of its own..;)

Isa Countess of Hardenberg attended the VDZ Publishers' Night 2019 in Berlin on November 4:

** Pic **

Stephanie Countess Bruges von Pfuel attended the exhibition opening "Wasserspiel" by artist Christian Awe in Munich on November 7:

** Pic **

Elna Margret zu Bentheim und Steinfurt attended the Dolphin's Night 2019 in Düsseldorf today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Isa Countess of Hardenberg, her granddaughter Franziska as well as Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended "Im Labyrinth der Bücher" at the Friedrichstadt Palast in Berlin on November 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the Titanic Hotel and DKMS Life Christmas Charity Ladies Lunch in Berlin yesterday, November 25:

** Pic **

Stephanie Countess Bruges von Pfuel attended the Audi Generation Award 2019 in Munich yesterday, December 4:

** Pic **

Isa Countess of Hardenberg and Andreas Count of Hardenberg attended the "Ein Herz für Kinder" charity gala in Berlin on December 7:

** Pic **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the Lana Mueller fashion show during Berlin Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2020 on January 13:

** Pic **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the Van Laack Meisterwerk by Wolfgang Joop Fall/Winter 2020 show during Berlin Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2020 yesterday:

** Pic **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the Nobi Talai show, the Instyle Lounge event and the Marcel Ostertag Runway Show during Berlin Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2020 yesterday, January 15:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Tita, Countess of Hardenberg attended the ceremony of the Henry Kissinger Award at Palace Charlottenburg in Berlin today, January 21:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Tita, Countess of Hardenberg attended the film premiere of "Das Vorspiel" in Berlin today, January 22:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Isa Countess of Hardenberg and Andreas Count of Hardenberg attended the BUNTE & BMW Festival Night as part of 70th Berlinale International Film Festival in Berlin yesterday, February 21:

** Pic **

Isa Countess of Hardenberg and Andreas Count of Hardenberg attended the closing ceremony of the 70th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin this evening, February 29:

** Pic **

Tamara Countess of Nayhauß attended the Veuve Clicquot Bold Woman Award 2020 at the French Embassy in Berlin yesterday, March 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Visit to Stephanie Countess von Pfuel in her castle and resigned from her office as Mayor in Tüssling on 4thMay

https://www.brauerphotos.de/?138169...als+Bürgermeisterin+in+Tüssling+am+04.05.2020

Amelie Princess zu Löwenstein-Wertheim-Freudenberg and Benedikt Schmid von Schmidsfelden announced their engagement on Wednesday.

"The 29-year-old princess has been working at a bank in Zurich for three years. Her fiance also celebrated his 29th birthday a few days ago. He comes from an old Lower Austrian noble family near Melk and is the youngest of four children of Wieland Schmid von Schmidsfelden and Elisabeth von Lennkh zu Burgheim and Gansheim. The young man works in the auto parts supply industry in Munich.
The church wedding is scheduled for 29 May 2021 in the Collegiate Church in Wertheim."

https://www.fnweb.de/fraenkische-na...rd-in-wertheim-stattfinden-_arid,1646779.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure where to ask this question but I hope this is the right place.

What was the precedence of kings in the German Empire outside of Germany when the kaiser was also present? I don't know if this situation ever arose or not. Possibly in UK for instance which has never recognised the primacy of imperial over royal status.

Similarly what was the precedence of the imperial crown prince & heirs to German kingdoms outside the empire.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where to ask this question but I hope this is the right place.

What was the precedence of kings in the German Empire outside of Germany when the kaiser was also present? I don't know if this situation ever arose or not.

Well, I think the precedence outside Germany for Kings (outside Emperors) would be made by = The King who ruled longer has a precedence over King who ruled less, as their title is equal, so lasting rule makes the difference.

Similarly what was the precedence of the imperial crown prince & heirs to German kingdoms outside the empire.

I think that outside Germany, reigning Kings have precedence over Imperial Crown Prince, based on the fact that King is higher title and a reigning one, while Imperial Crown Prince is the lesser one ans still not reigning.

Possibly in UK for instance which has never recognised the primacy of imperial over royal status.

Well, in UK Queen Victoria would never want to become an Empress if they never recognised the primacy of Imperial over Royal status. By making herself an Empress Queen Victoria wanted to assure the precedence over her eldest daughter Victoria who eventually became Empress of Germany in case they meet outside UK.

The problem about imperial status aroused when wife of Victoria's second son (Maria Alexandrovna) wanted to have precedence over wife of her eldest son (Alexandra) based on the fact that she was born Imperial Highness, while Alexandra has been Royal Highness.

Queen Victoria decided that Alexandra must have precedence in UK based on her title as Princess of Wales and also allowed Maria Alexandrovna to use her Imperial title, but only as "Her Royal and Imperial Highness" instead of "Her Imperial and Royal Highness" Maria Alexandrovna wanted...I think she decided like that because putting Imperial title first over Royal one would make further problems in order of precedence in UK which was already complicated.

Last edited:
Stephanie Countess Bruges von Pfuel attended the Ladies Day and start of the "Queens Club" hosted by Maria Hoefl-Riesch at Berggasthof Sonnbuehel in Kitzbuehel, Austria, on June 26:

** Pic **

According to German magazine Bunte Carl Ferdinand zu Bentheim und Steinfurt and Elna Margret zu Bentheim und Steinfurt have seperated.

The couple married in 2007 and has two children together: son Jonathan Alexei Victor, born in 2008, and daughter Wilhelmina, born in 2018:

This family has not risen to prominence here in the Royal Forums yet. From what I have found on the net, she is a sales person on QVC, the teleshopping tv channel and from a commoner background, was model and has studied communication science, while he became the Hereditary Prince by adoption through the childless Prince zu Bentheim und Steinfurt, his uncle. And they are old nobility and pretty rich!

Does anybody know more about them?

Eva von Walderdorff and Eva Maria Baronin von Schilgen attended the "Jedermann" during the Salzburg Festival 2020 on August 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Eva Maria Baronin von Schilgen attended the Canto Lirico Concert during the Salzburg Festival 2020 yesterday, August 25:

** Pic **

Isa Countess of Hardenberg and Andreas Count of Hardenberg attended the Pop-Up Art Bar exhibition at the Sony Centre in Berlin yesterday, October 1:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom